Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


Inspiration by TobiwanK3nobi [32x] - 1.5.2 - v30, updated May 28

texture pack tobiwank3nobi inspiration

  • Please log in to reply
1276 replies to this topic

#1

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

*
POPULAR

THIS PACK REQUIRES MCPATCHER OR OPTIFINE TO WORK PROPERLY. YES, EVEN AFTER 1.5.

Posted Image

July 2, 2013

MC 1.6 is out, but there are still a few kinks in the conversion of texture packs to the new resource packs system. I'm waiting to convert mine until Kahr perfects MCPatcher's conversion tool. So my update to 1.6 compatibility, along with a plethora of texture additions and changes, is going to come later. Mojang needs to stop changing pack formats. >_<


A reminder: You must be using MCPatcher(even if you only check the Better Glass option) for your glass to be visible. This will be fixed soon.

-TobiwanK3nobi


Update Log
Spoiler:



Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS
Primary(v30): Download at Planet Minecraft
Alternate(v30): Mediafire(through adf.ly)
Alternate(v30): Mediafire(direct)
Alternate(v30): Dropbox(direct)


INSTALLATION
Spoiler:

SUPPORT BANNERS
Spoiler:

CONDITIONS OF USE
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

itachipirate

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

TOO BRIGHT MY EYES HURT.. MAKE IT ALL DARKER! FULL CAPS ON PURPOSE!

#3

simonp92

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

Downloading right now.

#4

simonresok

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

View Postitachipirate, on 26 June 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

TOO BRIGHT MY EYES HURT.. MAKE IT ALL DARKER! FULL CAPS ON PURPOSE!

Too bright?
Looks fine to me.
Thanks for this awesome texture pack. :D

#5

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

View Postsimonresok, on 26 June 2011 - 09:26 PM, said:

Too bright?
Looks fine to me.
Thanks for this awesome texture pack. :D

Thanks for your awesome feedback. :)

I'm wondering if capslock up there even downloaded it. Cause I'm actually thinking about brightening a lot of the textures.
Posted Image

#6

trineops
    trineops

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1099 posts
  • Location: Far far away, and yet so close to you
  • Minecraft: gam60v6r

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

caps lock who cares. The pack looks great and he should stop acting as a caveman.

Download and used it for a while looks great
Did i help you please plz the little green rate thingy!
Posted Image

#7

ImaCREEPER

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

The BEST pack there is, IMO. DLing now! Also, could you release the temple world (not just the seed)? I asked on the video, but it would be more official here.

#8

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:09 PM

View PostImaCREEPER, on 26 June 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

The BEST pack there is, IMO. DLing now! Also, could you release the temple world (not just the seed)? I asked on the video, but it would be more official here.

Thanks! Yeah I'll try to get that out asap. Wait - how do I go about it? Do I just compile my save as a .zip and host on mediafire or what?
Posted Image

#9

TGI_Chris
  • Minecraft: TGI_Chris

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:54 PM

WOW!!
This is EPIC!!!!!!
Posted Image

#10

Gatosniper91

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:34 AM

I decided to download this pack before I put up a comment, Give it a sort of test run and get a feel for some things and how things look.

1. The way that you have done the colors and designs in each of the textures is nicly done, they are in perfect contrast. Everything is balenced an looks very nice.

2. Its your own designs and I love that tired of seeing too many tex packs with the same/similar style of ores, tools, amour, ect... You have taken your time and it shows very nice and I commend you sir.

3. I see that you are going to continue to finish up the mobs so I will not say anything bad about them since they are not done :P, but the nether mobs are amazing my friend most people do not take the time that you have and it looks very nice.

4. The animation of fire, water, rain, lava, ect are all very nicly done, I will continue to use this over Doku, just due to the simple creativness and hard work put into this (Doku is very good to, to anyone offended by that post)

Other than that everything is very good, words can not describe :) Good work and keep it up my friend!!!!

Posted Image


#11

Josh189
    Josh189

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:53 AM

Great Job!  Most good packs out their are a little too dark for me but this is a great pack and it looks pretty bright I love it!  Thank you for devoting so many hours of your time to make this for the community!
Pressing download in about 3 seconds can not wait to test it in game!

#12

garageband08
  • Minecraft: garagand08

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

i really like all the environment items but u lost me when i seen the monsters in the nether everything is exceptional but i don't like  the nether, great job though.
EDIT: i downloaded it put it in my texture pack folder (zip form) it didn't work
If my posts are funny and or helped you click the little icon in the bottom right hand corner. :)

#13

DannySmackaHo
  • Location: That place no one has heard of.
  • Minecraft: TheMochster

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

Holy shit you sir an an artist. this is one of the best texture packs I have ever seen.

#14

Harvey_J
    Harvey_J

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 806 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: Harvey_J

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

When do you predict the armor will be finished? I'd rather wait until it's done, but I must say that this is one of the greatest texture packs ever. And it'll be better when the armor is done.
I remain,
Harvey_J

#15

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

View PostGatosniper91, on 27 June 2011 - 12:34 AM, said:

I decided to download this pack before I put up a comment, Give it a sort of test run and get a feel for some things and how things look.

1. The way that you have done the colors and designs in each of the textures is nicly done, they are in perfect contrast. Everything is balenced an looks very nice.

2. Its your own designs and I love that tired of seeing too many tex packs with the same/similar style of ores, tools, amour, ect... You have taken your time and it shows very nice and I commend you sir.

3. I see that you are going to continue to finish up the mobs so I will not say anything bad about them since they are not done :P, but the nether mobs are amazing my friend most people do not take the time that you have and it looks very nice.

4. The animation of fire, water, rain, lava, ect are all very nicly done, I will continue to use this over Doku, just due to the simple creativness and hard work put into this (Doku is very good to, to anyone offended by that post)

Other than that everything is very good, words can not describe :) Good work and keep it up my friend!!!!

Wow, everyone is being very supportive! I really appreciate all the constructive criticism. The fact that you plan on using it over Dokucraft is a huge compliment to me. Doku's works - along with Glimmar's, John Smith's, and many others - have been a big inspiration to me throughout the creation process. I referred to their packs often to see what I should and shouldn't do. So thanks - to them and you. To even be compared to them is an honor.
Posted Image

#16

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

View PostHarvey_J, on 27 June 2011 - 01:11 AM, said:

When do you predict the armor will be finished? I'd rather wait until it's done, but I must say that this is one of the greatest texture packs ever. And it'll be better when the armor is done.


I'll try to get the armor done within a month. No promises though. Mobs come first, and I've got a YouTube channel to run.

Edit: if you want an idea of what the armors will look like, just check out the armor items. I'll be modeling the suits after those.
Posted Image

#17

Foozinator

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

I really like this pack and plan to use it frequently. You've got a truly nice style going on; it's awesome to see a unique flair that doesn't deviate outlandishly from the original.

#18

TobiwanK3nobi
  • Location: In a galaxy far, far away...

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:00 AM

View Postgarageband08, on 27 June 2011 - 12:57 AM, said:

i really like all the environment items but u lost me when i seen the monsters in the nether everything is exceptional but i don't like  the nether, great job though.
EDIT: i downloaded it put it in my texture pack folder (zip form) it didn't work

And you selected the pack in the Mods and Texture Packs menu? It's working for everyone else.
Posted Image

#19

Dr_Chillgood

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:00 AM

This texture pack is hands down the best one I have ever seen.
It's plain


#20

Goatouched
  • Minecraft: Goatouched

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

Those nether mobs... Holy  :Pig:
They're amazing, but pretty high-res for a 32x pack.