• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.X/1.5.2/Others][Forge][SMP]Pam's Mods - Feb 9th (I'm Back!)

crops cooking desert flowers harvestmoon

• Please log in to reply
9155 replies to this topic

MatrexsVigil

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

Thank you once again everyone that have sent well wishes my way!  They worked!

The stone came out today.  I'll spare you the TMI details but know that this thing really is 4mm large and is an incredibly spiky crystal thing.  It's horrible looking.  I can't wait to take it to a urologist.

I still have a UTI to deal with (but I have antibiotics), so I hope to be fixing things, making mods, etc by this weekend.

I am very tired and very sore.  =)
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Chronx6
    Chronx6

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostDragon666, on 27 January 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

i would suggest installing NEI as it tells you ALL the items and the recipies as well
I use NEI but with 100+ mods searching down each recipe is a pain. I'd rather just have a item I can grab, use, and then thumb through recipes just for the cooking. It'd be easier than NEI.

Snowfist12

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 28 January 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

Thank you once again everyone that have sent well wishes my way!  They worked!

The stone came out today.  I'll spare you the TMI details but know that this thing really is 4mm large and is an incredibly spiky crystal thing.  It's horrible looking.  I can't wait to take it to a urologist.

I still have a UTI to deal with (but I have antibiotics), so I hope to be fixing things, making mods, etc by this weekend.

I am very tired and very sore.  =)
"We all really hope that you get better." screamed The SnowFlow Inc.
Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

I've finally recovered from my kidney stone.  Hooray!  I've also updated a ton of stuff, added combination downloads for the HC stuff, and made ALL of my mods able to be downloaded both through Adfly and direct download.  Also, I've revised my mod pack stance (see below). You're welcome.
- Moved all food except pure smelted items/combustible lemon over to HC Base, kept all IDs the same
- Fixed Lemon crate recipe
- All trees now spawn in all biomes
- Onions, Beans, Peanuts, Rice, and White Mushroom 'crop items' can also be used to plant their crops just like vanilla carrots and potatoes (in addition to being eaten and turned into seeds)
- Automatic crafting grids and the like should hopefully stop eating pots, skillets, etc on making items
- Mayo should properly give back the bottle when used in craft recipes
- Bottle and bowl foods now have drinking sounds instead of eating
- Fixed veggie stirfry and skewers recipes
- Flipped the cotton crop image to make it easier to read the inventory number
Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Minecraft: caseyguli
  • Xbox:LetsBeChillx

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

welcome back and thanks for the update pam :D heard kidney stones are terrible, my dad had two >.< anywho hopefully nothing bad like that happens again in the future :3
~LetsBeChillx

Looking for mods? Check out the

Posted Image

Snowfist12

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 29 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

I've finally recovered from my kidney stone.  Hooray!  I've also updated a ton of stuff, added combination downloads for the HC stuff, and made ALL of my mods able to be downloaded both through Adfly and direct download.  Also, I've revised my mod pack stance (see below). You're welcome.
I almost cry when she wrote those ACURSED words that should neva go together kidney stone....

Anyway Im so glad your aleast, i hope, back on your feet. Still take it easy. We all waited patiently for you to recover. :)
Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

so i replaced all the food mods i had with the one that combined them all (since i was missing some and i was like what the hell ill just get the lastest of them all) yet forge gave me a bunch of errors saying the foods where missing
~LetsBeChillx

Posted Image

Snowfist12

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

View PostVorTr3x, on 29 January 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

so i replaced all the food mods i had with the one that combined them all (since i was missing some and i was like what the hell ill just get the lastest of them all) yet forge gave me a bunch of errors saying the foods where missing
I get that alot too but I ingnore it...
Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Remember, you cannot just drop the combined download ZIP into the /mods/ folder, you need to extract out the individual mods.
Posted Image

Snowfist12

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 29 January 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

Remember, you cannot just drop the combined download ZIP into the /mods/ folder, you need to extract out the individual mods.
I figured that out awhile ago, and forgot it. Thanks for the reminder.
Posted Image

MohawkyMagoo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hmm, something strange - I downloaded the new HC Core from Adfly, but dont see any individual mods in the zip? Just two folders. When I add those folders to mods, ID Resolver gives me hundreds of errors and missing ID's and blocks etc.

So, I tried the direct link - but got "That cannot be downloaded"  went back to replace the original, thinking it might not have been downloaded properly and got the same "Cannot be downloaded message"  ???

MatrexsVigil

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostMohawkyMagoo, on 29 January 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

Hmm, something strange - I downloaded the new HC Core from Adfly, but dont see any individual mods in the zip? Just two folders. When I add those folders to mods, ID Resolver gives me hundreds of errors and missing ID's and blocks etc.

So, I tried the direct link - but got "That cannot be downloaded"  went back to replace the original, thinking it might not have been downloaded properly and got the same "Cannot be downloaded message"  ???

You do not put the folders into /mods/.  Only the individual ZIP files.  The HC Base is one mod, Tomato is another, etc.  

Your folder structure should look like this:

/.minecraft/
-------------/mods/
---------------------/Pam's HarvestCraft Base.zip
---------------------/Pam's HarvestCraft Tomato.zip
Posted Image

MohawkyMagoo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 29 January 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

You do not put the folders into /mods/.  Only the individual ZIP files.  The HC Base is one mod, Tomato is another, etc.  

Your folder structure should look like this:

/.minecraft/
-------------/mods/
---------------------/Pam's HarvestCraft Base.zip
---------------------/Pam's HarvestCraft Tomato.zip

Ahhh! I misread your new OP - I thought you had combined all the individual food crop mods back into HC Core! DOH! I know what I did wrong now. Glad you're feeling better.

MatrexsVigil

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

Sorry, I seem to have put out the wrong HarvestCraft Base file.  Please re-download to get all the other mod's foods I moved over today.  You might also need to delete and re-gen your config files.
Posted Image

MohawkyMagoo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 29 January 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Sorry, I seem to have put out the wrong HarvestCraft Base file.  Please re-download to get all the other mod's foods I moved over today.  You might also need to delete and re-gen your config files.

Thanks!  All seems to be working fine now.

darchangel89

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hi Pam,
So glad your feeling better!  :)
Welcome back to the land of the living ;)

tfoley
    tfoley

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hi Pam,

Great to hear that you are feeling better!

I do seem to have a small issue when you have time.  The latest updated sounded great, however when I apply it to an existing world I get a number of mismatched items.  Was this a side effect of the changes?

Thanks,
Tim

Spoiler:

WileyQuixote
    WileyQuixote

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Tfoley - when the ID of a pre-existing in-game item is modified - such as shuffling around mod files - the item will update to reflect the change. You can prevent this with a working knowledge of IDs and how to manually change them, and unfortunately there's nothing Pam or anyone else can do about it now.

MrazikMJ
    MrazikMJ

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hi, I recently installed the Pam Hates Snow mod (along with all of harvest craft and the others) and it installed perfectly, I can tell because it appears in the Forge Mods menu from the main menu, and because I installed it the same as HarvestCraft and I am sure that is working.  However, I recently spawned in a new world and i spawned in a snow biome. Not sure if this is broken, if you were aware of this or what, but I thought I would post anyway.
Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

ah thank you very much :D
~LetsBeChillx

Posted Image