• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.X/1.5.2/Others][Forge][SMP]Pam's Mods - Feb 9th (I'm Back!)

crops cooking desert flowers harvestmoon

• Please log in to reply
9149 replies to this topic

Harslock
    Harslock

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life ends...

Maybe you will give permission to someone to continue this wonderful mod, since my server uses it and....well almost all buildings are made of earthcraft resources... I would have to rebuild whole server what is kinda sad.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

cutegremlin
  • Minecraft: CuteGremlin
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostHarslock, on 16 November 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life ends...

Maybe you will give permission to someone to continue this wonderful mod, since my server uses it and....well almost all buildings are made of earthcraft resources... I would have to rebuild whole server what is kinda sad.

It's not completly the end of the world cause harvetcraft will still be updated, and that is my main concern..so we'll still get food, crops, seeds and flowers

MohawkyMagoo

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostHarslock, on 16 November 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

Yep, so depressing. I have a whole trading system using Noppes CustomNPC's based around Pams items, ores etc. Cant face redoing all of that. Makes me want to give up on Minecraft alltogether.

dragomegak
  • Minecraft: dragomegak

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Where could I get the mini mods for minecraft 1.4.2? thank you

GSValore
  • Minecraft: GSValore

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

View Postdragomegak, on 16 November 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Where could I get the mini mods for minecraft 1.4.2? thank you

Look on the first post, scroll down to the bottom where it says Everything 1.3.2 and before.  It's basically the old post and contains the 1.4.2 downloads as well.

Lady Eternity

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 16 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Since I had something cancelled on my today, I've updated the first post with a life update and all my mini-mods for 1.4.4!

HarvestCraft alpha coming this weekend!

Wee Flowers?

Lady E

Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hopefully Weee! Flowers alpha this weekend as well.  =)
Posted Image

DisposedShrimp
  • Minecraft: tomo2011

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

PLEASE Fix the bugs with the churns and querns. It is so annoying when it crashes after shift clicking. Also when you put something in the quern it will infinately make items. Not sure if it's meant to do that

MatrexsVigil

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

I've re-released Weee! Flowers as a stand-alone mod for 1.4.4/5. Also, once Forge updates, you should be able to use my 1.4.4 mods for 1.4.5.  Enjoy!

This version of Weee! Flowers should work just fine, and I've tested the config file so hopefully everything works great.  Please let me know of any bugs!

EDIT:  Hopefully that was five hours well spent.
Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

I should also note that it's impossible for my new flowers to work with the vanilla MC flower pot unless I edit the actual BlockFlowerPot code itself.  =/
Posted Image

Bluefull
    Bluefull

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

i know you have a tite sceguwal but plese up date havestcraft it looks very good

Posted Image

Lady Eternity

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 17 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

I've re-released Weee! Flowers as a stand-alone mod for 1.4.4/5. Also, once Forge updates, you should be able to use my 1.4.4 mods for 1.4.5.  Enjoy!

This version of Weee! Flowers should work just fine, and I've tested the config file so hopefully everything works great.  Please let me know of any bugs!

EDIT:  Hopefully that was five hours well spent.

You are awesome Pam! Thanks oooodles! /hugs

Lady E

Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

View PostLady Eternity, on 18 November 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

You are awesome Pam! Thanks oooodles! /hugs

Lady E

*hugs!!!*  No problem!  That might be the only thing I get out this weekend (we'll see how tomorrow is), but I wanted to get something out people have wanted!  Lemme know if you find any bugs.  =)
Posted Image

Gilard
    Gilard

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Minecraft: Gilard

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Am I missing something cause there's no download link for the mod?
Or did you discontinue it all together?
Frewell to IZOD Indy Car Driver Dan Wheldon 1976 - 2011
Posted Image

Piper_Muffin

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Love this!!! The combined file was brilliant *-* currently using it and beholding such glory

cutegremlin
  • Minecraft: CuteGremlin
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Weeeee Flowers working wonderfully in 1.4.5, tryed it this evening an it is all great.
The textures seem to have been moved or been renamed though. Not 100% sure as i was useing the combined version previously

pixel_geist
  • Minecraft: pixel_geist

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Sad to see earth craft go, I used the resources to build rails.  I loved all the ores. IS METALLURGY COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOD?

MohawkyMagoo

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

View Postpixel_geist, on 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

Sad to see earth craft go, I used the resources to build rails.  I loved all the ores. IS METALLURGY COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOD?

Nope. You end up with multiple incompatible ores and confused recipes and Metallurgy gives lots of crashes, bugs and incompatibilities with other mods, unlike PAMS wonderful mod which worked first time with pretty much everything. Nor does the Metallurgy maker show any interest in sorting out the problems, only denials that its his mod thats responsible. So I guess we're screwed.

Explosionguy
  • Minecraft: Explosionguy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Oh my GOSH. I have been looking for a mod like Earthcraft for a really long time. Could you pleeease update it to 1.4.2-1.4.4? I REALLY want to use it, but I love the new vanilla Minecraft updates.

EDIT: I just read about your update. I REALLY hate to see you give up on EarthCraft. I'm serious, it's GREAT. Can I ask WHY you're not updating it anymore?

View PostLostPrinny, on 16 November 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

Is there another way of using the mini mods without forge or is it absolutly required? Because forge makes minecraft lag for me and those mods sound really useful.

Try getting Optifine. It really helps with that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ChandlerBingUA

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

many thanks to supporting minimods! Posted Image
Do not be surprised - my English is Google translate. I never play Minecraft without these mods:
ExtraBiomesXl, Industrial Craft, Build Craft, LCTrees++, Metallurgy, Railcraft, Smart Moving, Forestry, Jammy Furniture Mod, Kaevator Super Slopes, Xtra Blocks, ReiMinimap, CraftGuide.