Ever wondered why flint in Minecraft has so few uses, I mean arrows, flint and steel and- that's it!?
This mod adds flint armour, tools weapons and more...
For now Kinyoshi is keeping this mod updated, until I have time to work on it again. A big thank you to him for this!
Flint Used for armor,weapons and tools
- Flint armour is between iron and leather, in durability and protection.
- Flint tools can destroy everything stone tools can, are between stone and iron in durability, and are as fast as iron.
- Flint swords are as powerful as iron, but have a lower durability.
- Sharpened flint is made by crafting 6 flint into 2 sharpened flint, like so:
- Sharpened flint tools can destroy everything diamond can, have low durability, between wood and stone, but the cutting speed of gold.
- Sharpened flint swords are as powerful as diamond, but with low durability.
- Tempered flint in made in a furnace.
- Tempered flint armour is between iron and diamond, in both protection and durability.
- Works like a furnace, fueled by redstone.
- Takes in flint and gives out sharpened flint.
- Flint hatchets have low durability, and a slightly slower cutting speed than flint axes.
- Sharpened flint hatchets have even lower durability, but a faster cutting speed than flint hatchets.
- Both can be crafted in a 2x2 grid, and require less resources.
- Download and install ModLoader
- Install FlintCraft in the same way you installed ModLoader, by placing all the files in the minecraft.jar
- OPTIONAL: Edit the properties file to your needs (generated after first run).
- Post some feedback here
FlintCraft v2.7 for MC1.5
FlintCraft v2.6 for MC1.4.7
FlintCraft v2.5 for MC1.4.6
FlintCraft v2.4 for MC1.4.5
FlintCraft v2.1 for MC1.3.2
FlintCraft v2.0 for MC1.2.5