Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Any survival games?


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1

didildude
    didildude

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

i like survival games thats why i love minecraft but are there any free survival games like these kinda ? cause i really love them ok thx :3  :D

Swingerzetta said:

I've removed  some off-topic conversation. Please only talk about pigs and dancefloors in this thread from now on.

Quote

Mod edit: This post is off-topic. Please only talk about magical ponies, rainbows and friendship in this thread


Steve the Slime

Register or log in to remove.

#2

A.I.
    A.I.

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 3589 posts
  • Location: The Grotto of the Secret Wizards
  • Minecraft: A.I.

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

Have you ever tried Stranded II?
I want to join you sleeping peaceful, feeling the sun in our room...

Posted Image


#3

Mashfiq
    Mashfiq

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 445 posts
  • Location: U.S.A

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

There are a lot online zombie games where you have to get supplies, find suvivors, kill zombies, and survive. It's that's what you mean here are some of my recommendations:
http://www.ninjakiwi...t-2-Asylum.html
That's basically like Nazi Zombies from Call of Duty: World at War except its single player.

http://www.crazymonk...-Rampage-2.html
Same premise as the game before it, except you can have missions and get experience points and stuff like that.

http://armorgames.co...he-last-stand-2
Much like the other two, except it's not a top-down shooter game and it's a bit more realistic in my opinion.

(I just realized right now that all of these games are sequels. :))

Posted Image
In a world full of peaches my Johnny, don't ask for applesauce.


#4

didildude
    didildude

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:45 PM

thx im liking  thirst two but keep getting zombie raped

Swingerzetta said:

I've removed  some off-topic conversation. Please only talk about pigs and dancefloors in this thread from now on.

Quote

Mod edit: This post is off-topic. Please only talk about magical ponies, rainbows and friendship in this thread


Steve the Slime

#5

Mashfiq
    Mashfiq

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 445 posts
  • Location: U.S.A

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

didildude said:

thx im liking  thirst two but keep getting zombie raped
Glad you like them, they may be difficult at first if you're using a touchpad instead of a traditional computer mouse. I used to love playing them until I bought a laptop.

Posted Image
In a world full of peaches my Johnny, don't ask for applesauce.


#6

madk
    madk

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2163 posts
  • Minecraft: madk

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

I'm currently working on one.

#7

Esthin
    Esthin

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1796 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

A.I. said:

Have you ever tried Stranded II?

This games pretty good.

Though I have no idea what I'm doing.


Love his british accent.

DON'T BE STUPID.

Posted Image


#8

Fate
    Fate

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

Dead frontier is a multiplayer top-down zombie survival. It seems like it is in 3d now as well. You go out in the city, killing zombies and scavenging for food, weapons, ammunition, clothes, armor, stuff like that. Market is entirely player-based as well.

#9

Bro
    Bro

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

sorta liked stranded 2, but i always died cause i couldnt figure out how to sleep

Cliff_Racer said:

Bro, I just wanted to let you know, I love you.
[simg]http://i.min.us/ilBwks.PNG[/simg]

#10

Mashfiq
    Mashfiq

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 445 posts
  • Location: U.S.A

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:55 PM

Fate said:

Dead frontier is a multiplayer top-down zombie survival. It seems like it is in 3d now as well. You go out in the city, killing zombies and scavenging for food, weapons, ammunition, clothes, armor, stuff like that. Market is entirely player-based as well.
I used to play that game then took a break, then started playing again when I heard there was 3D.

Posted Image
In a world full of peaches my Johnny, don't ask for applesauce.


#11

Squishey
    Squishey

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Location: SoCalifornia
  • Minecraft: Squishey

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:31 PM

heeellloo L4D2 on steam or xbox? xD They have a survival mode
Posted Image\

#12

Cetus Amicus
  • Minecraft: Wing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

Esthin said:

A.I. said:

Have you ever tried Stranded II?

This games pretty good.

Though I have no idea what I'm doing.


Love his british accent.

DON'T BE STUPID.
You will learn to hate him after a time, especially if you're playing the game completely through.
I liked to punish him by forcing him to vomit over and over.
Posted Image

#13

Meark
    Meark

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location: Seattle, WA

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:38 AM

Stranded 2 is probably the best survival game I've played it's hard at first, but this is what you need to do when playing single player / adventure mode. Make a shovel start digging you'll find a treasure chest you'll meet a pirate. From there it's easy to continue with the story, I've beaten the game 2-3 times now.

Posted Image


#14

Cetus Amicus
  • Minecraft: Wing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:41 AM

Meark said:

Stranded 2 is probably the best survival game I've played it's hard at first, but this is what you need to do when playing single player / adventure mode. Make a shovel start digging you'll find a treasure chest you'll meet a pirate. From there it's easy to continue with the story, I've beaten the game 2-3 times now.
If you play this game to beat it you are sorely missing the point.
Posted Image

#15

Meark
    Meark

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location: Seattle, WA

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

If you haven't beaten the game, you're missing the point.

This campaign covers all aspects of surviving.

Posted Image


#16

Cetus Amicus
  • Minecraft: Wing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:48 AM

Meark said:

If you haven't beaten the game, you're missing the point.

This campaign covers all aspects of surviving.
Are you implying I did not beat the game?
Posted Image

#17

Meark
    Meark

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location: Seattle, WA

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:54 AM

I don't think you did seeing as you're basically saying trying to beat the game isn't fun / survival like.

Posted Image


#18

Cetus Amicus
  • Minecraft: Wing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:57 AM

Meark said:

I don't think you did seeing as you're basically saying trying to beat the game isn't fun / survival like.
Beating the game isn't fun, especially the last level. The fun is in building your own little haven on an island in the middle of the ocean.
Posted Image

#19

Meark
    Meark

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location: Seattle, WA

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:58 AM

The level before the last one, I built a huge city / a kiwi farm next to the village. ( I was stuck on the last level for like 2 weeks before realizing just plant grain...)

Not going to lie I love building shit, I was playing multiplayer with my real life friend, and we had a little war going on.

Posted Image


#20

Cetus Amicus
  • Minecraft: Wing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:02 AM

I liked the third level, just wish it was longer.
Posted Image