Iv decided to turn this town into an open world adventure map. I will keep posting screenshots of the various new things and updates I build here.
- A very large and detailed Medieval themed city
- 2 Smaller towns, one is a starter town and the other is a desert themed town.
- Fully explorable environment featuring roads, forests, caves, farmland and much more.
- So far only a couple of quests are included, but more are to come in future versions.
- 3 Dungeons of varying levels featuring traps, redstone puzzles, parkour and of course Rewards!
- Highly detailed map with hundreds of hidden area's and Items in nearly every chest.
- Alot more quests
- Skill Guilds each with appropriate themed quests
- More ways to spend gold Nuggets acquired from quests/hidden area's
- More advanced dungeons (Hopefully some multiplayer based ones too)
- Train station for easy access between towns.
This City is best viewed with the texturepack.
*I have made a few changes to the colored wool, sponges and other objects on the texturepack allowing me more materials to build with, so it is highly recommended to play the map with it, else things will look very weird in places*
Medieval World V4: Mediafire
Medieval World V4 (Creative Mode): Mediafire
Medieval World V4.zip: Mediafire
Texture Pack V6.1: Mediafire
(I do not take any credit for any of the textures in this pack. It's a compilation used for allowing me extra customization with my builds. See the section below for more info. )
I get alot of requests from people about wanting to use this City on there servers.
Feel free to use this City on your server and even edit or change it as much as like!
Just show a bit of respect, don't try and claim the project as your own and if possible, give credit by either including my name somewhere or a link to the project so others may find it if they wish.
(Also feel free to msg me with your server address and ill stop by sometime and check it out.)
The texture pack is a personal compilation I made containing mostly John Smith's and Doku's packs with lots of bits and bats from other packs too.
I have been updating this texturepack for quite a while so i cant remember where i got some of the textures from.
Here is a list of credits for the textures i can remember:
Also huge credit to CNBminecraft for his tutorials and schematics for the hidden piston stairs and the 4x4 Piston door used in the Ruins Of Amor.
Check out his youtube channel here for great videos and redstone tutorials.
Picture Albums with a collection of all my pictures:
Link to my Deviant Art page if you would like to see updated pics of my works.
Deviant Art Link
Instructions on how to install the world:
Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!