Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x][1.7] Sphax PureBDCraft (28/10/13)

texture sphax comics randomobs hd high resolution mcpatcher optifine 1.6 1.7

  • Please log in to reply
7291 replies to this topic

#781

Hesjing
    Hesjing

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: HesjingT
  • Xbox:BroomGolem

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

Awesome texture mod, can only use the 128, but that's fine with me, my problem is, all my sandstone turns white... no texture on them was so ever, anyone got a clue as to why this is?

Also, not sure how to make Wildgrass use this texture packs textures, and the same goes for Random mobs...
other then that, i see no problems...
I'm Donovan Maeple. A 26 year old Danish male from Denmark.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#782

Mahkia
    Mahkia

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: Oregon
  • Minecraft: Mahkia

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

I notice you've got pictures of mobs that aren't yet included in the download. Will these be coming out soon? Along with the armor? :3
Posted Image

#783

tf2jake
    tf2jake

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Does this update will be in all TP resolution ?
McMemory ! GLSL Extensions ! GLSL tool ! Aether installation !
All Here !

#784

Cake101
    Cake101

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

how long will it be before you release armour?
Posted Image

#785

Sphax84
    Sphax84

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location: bdcraft.net
  • Minecraft: Sphax84
  • Xbox:Sphax84

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

View PostMahkia, on 19 August 2011 - 03:55 PM, said:

I notice you've got pictures of mobs that aren't yet included in the download. Will these be coming out soon? Along with the armor? :3

View Posttf2jake, on 19 August 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

Does this update will be in all TP resolution ?

View PostCake101, on 19 August 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

how long will it be before you release armour?
One answer to those questions: SOON

The next update will be a huge update with all mobs AND armors - so it takes more time than expected... ;)
Posted Image
Also support my mods: Sphax Lights and Sphax Slime and follow me on twitter: @Sphax84

#786

Mahkia
    Mahkia

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: Oregon
  • Minecraft: Mahkia

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

Yay! Take your time, of course; I was just curious what all your next update might consist of. :D

Also, I saw someone had done some Yogbox textures for your pack.. Will those be incorporated any time soon, or will you be doing your own?
Posted Image

#787

Ganom
    Ganom

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Ganom

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

View PostHesjing, on 19 August 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

Awesome texture mod, can only use the 128, but that's fine with me, my problem is, all my sandstone turns white... no texture on them was so ever, anyone got a clue as to why this is?

Also, not sure how to make Wildgrass use this texture packs textures, and the same goes for Random mobs...
other then that, i see no problems...

This appears to be a glitch with mcedit.
Posted Image

#788

MPx9
    MPx9

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 115 posts
  • Minecraft: MPx9

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

View PostHesjing, on 19 August 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

Awesome texture mod, can only use the 128, but that's fine with me, my problem is, all my sandstone turns white... no texture on them was so ever, anyone got a clue as to why this is?

Also, not sure how to make Wildgrass use this texture packs textures, and the same goes for Random mobs...
other then that, i see no problems...

Are you using CTM mod? If you are make sure you installed it properly and have the latest version.
Sometimes you have to make a new world after you have CTM installed and play that world first before the mod works on older mapsPosted Image
Also the CTM mod has bugs when used with OptiFinePosted Image

#789

zomb69
    zomb69

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2056 posts
  • Location: cyberspace
  • Minecraft: zomb69

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

ok ive fixed  the resized ctm.png for 512x texpack ,works perfectly (got the size wrong first try), no real loss of performance.
sphax if you give permission i will share it , otherwise i'll just use it for myself.
the next update sounds great, i assume it will complete this awesome pack? :D
thanx

Posted Image

including 1.7.4-1.8 updates - mirror: https://drive.google...bjA&usp=sharing

Official VDC server: vdc.zomb69server.co.vu


#790

MPx9
    MPx9

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 115 posts
  • Minecraft: MPx9

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

Will 0.7 have Aether 1.2 textures or is that asking to much? Posted Image

#791

Dino72898

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

View PostMPx9, on 20 August 2011 - 08:51 PM, said:

Will 0.7 have Aether 1.2 textures or is that asking to much? Posted Image

Yeah will it?
Due to the new forum layout I am forced to leave a Link to my about me page so you can my mods/texture packs I support along with my Dragons, Just click on the image
Posted Image

#792

Ejvind
    Ejvind

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

I rarely use texture packs, but this is how they should look. More comicky, but still feels a lot like the original game.
Posted Image

Fross said:

It's like Lego but occasionally a terrorist sneaks through your window and blows all of your shit to hell.

#793

Sphax84
    Sphax84

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location: bdcraft.net
  • Minecraft: Sphax84
  • Xbox:Sphax84

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

View PostMPx9, on 20 August 2011 - 08:51 PM, said:

Will 0.7 have Aether 1.2 textures or is that asking to much? Posted Image

View PostDino72898, on 21 August 2011 - 03:23 AM, said:

Yeah will it?
Yes for the blocks but not for the items.
Posted Image
Also support my mods: Sphax Lights and Sphax Slime and follow me on twitter: @Sphax84

#794

tf2jake
    tf2jake

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostSphax84, on 21 August 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

Yes for the blocks but not for the items.

Can you give us a date please ? :)
McMemory ! GLSL Extensions ! GLSL tool ! Aether installation !
All Here !

#795

Najask
    Najask

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

I really like your texture pack! :)

Can't wait for the next update and the new monster skins  :Sheep: :SSSS:

#796

Sphax84
    Sphax84

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location: bdcraft.net
  • Minecraft: Sphax84
  • Xbox:Sphax84

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hi guys!

I've tried but I know that I'll not have enough time to release v0.7.0 in all resolutions before tonight.
So, instead of keeping for me the 128x128 resolutions in v0.7.0, I've released it.
But, don't worry: I'll release the other resolutions next week in version 0.7.1. ;)

SO... v0.7.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE and it's a HUGE version. In fact, it is the "final" version of the pack for Minecraft 1.7. From now, I'll only release new versions with some tweaks, alternatives and Mods support. And believe me, it's still a huge work. ;)

Posted Image

Changelog of v0.7.0:
- 03/08/2001 - v0.7.0:
* MOB: Added Ghast
* MOB: Added PigZombie
* MOB: Added PigMan
* MOB: Added Sheep (black sheep)
* MOB: Added Squid with 5 variations
* MOB: Added Wolf normal/tame/angry
* MOB: Added Chicken
* MOB: Added Char (Steve) with 7 variations
* MOB: Tweaked Zombie
* MOB: New Zombie variation (with visible braain)
* MOB: Tweaked Pig
* ARMOR: Added Leather Armor
* ARMOR: Added Iron Armor
* ARMOR: Added Gold Armor
* ARMOR: Added Diamond Armor
* ITEMS: Added Leather, Iron, Gold and Diamond Armor items (helm, chest, pants, boots)
* MISC: Added new Map BG
* TERRAIN: Alternative Pumpkin texture
* TERRAIN: Corrected bug with the bed (black line under the bed removed)
* GUI: New Map GUI
* GUI: Added Achievement GUI
* GUI: Added Slot icons for statistics screen
* MOD: Tweaked CTM picture for Connected Textures MOD
* MOD: Added Aether 1.2 blocks (Freezer, Library, Purple&Yellow flowers, QuickSoilGlass)

When I say, it's a huge update. I hope you'll enjoy it and do not hesitate to ask anything: sometime I agree with you and I'll change the pack (sometimes not). :)

ENJOY!
Posted Image
Also support my mods: Sphax Lights and Sphax Slime and follow me on twitter: @Sphax84

#797

Mahkia
    Mahkia

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: Oregon
  • Minecraft: Mahkia

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

OMG OMG OMG! Hooray! Now if I can only get my computer to deal with using a texture pack this high without excessive lag from time to time.. XD Thank you! I love this pack so much!

*cough*Yogbox support next*cough* ;)

Also, congratulations on being the only person I've seen to make a sheep that doesn't have white wool on its face when it's not a white wooled sheep! What a neat surprise that was!
Posted Image

#798

BlackMamba

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Yay for this Update! But, I don't know if I'm really stupid or whatever but how am I suppose to use hd skin for Steve?
Scott : Dude! This thing claims I have mail.
Wallace : It's amazing what we can do with computers theses days.
Scott : Dude! Now I'm reading it!
Wallace : So happy for you.

#799

Vegedus
    Vegedus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

I was beginning to be impatient for a moment there, because the next update was only gonna be armors, and it was getting delayed, but all of a sudden the final version drops?! Holy shit, yes! Awesome! Sphax my man, thank you for all your hard work.

#800

zomb69
    zomb69

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2056 posts
  • Location: cyberspace
  • Minecraft: zomb69

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

View PostSphax84, on 21 August 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

Hi guys!

I've tried but I know that I'll not have enough time to release v0.7.0 in all resolutions before tonight.
So, instead of keeping for me the 128x128 resolutions in v0.7.0, I've released it.
But, don't worry: I'll release the other resolutions next week in version 0.7.1. ;)

SO... v0.7.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE and it's a HUGE version. In fact, it is the "final" version of the pack for Minecraft 1.7. From now, I'll only release new versions with some tweaks, alternatives and Mods support. And believe me, it's still a huge work. ;)

Posted Image

Changelog of v0.7.0:
- 03/08/2001 - v0.7.0:
* MOB: Added Ghast
* MOB: Added PigZombie
* MOB: Added PigMan
* MOB: Added Sheep (black sheep)
* MOB: Added Squid with 5 variations
* MOB: Added Wolf normal/tame/angry
* MOB: Added Chicken
* MOB: Added Char (Steve) with 7 variations
* MOB: Tweaked Zombie
* MOB: New Zombie variation (with visible braain)
* MOB: Tweaked Pig
* ARMOR: Added Leather Armor
* ARMOR: Added Iron Armor
* ARMOR: Added Gold Armor
* ARMOR: Added Diamond Armor
* ITEMS: Added Leather, Iron, Gold and Diamond Armor items (helm, chest, pants, boots)
* MISC: Added new Map BG
* TERRAIN: Alternative Pumpkin texture
* TERRAIN: Corrected bug with the bed (black line under the bed removed)
* GUI: New Map GUI
* GUI: Added Achievement GUI
* GUI: Added Slot icons for statistics screen
* MOD: Tweaked CTM picture for Connected Textures MOD
* MOD: Added Aether 1.2 blocks (Freezer, Library, Purple&Yellow flowers, QuickSoilGlass)

When I say, it's a huge update. I hope you'll enjoy it and do not hesitate to ask anything: sometime I agree with you and I'll change the pack (sometimes not). :)

ENJOY!

awesome... can't wait for 512x version. thanx sphax

Posted Image

including 1.7.4-1.8 updates - mirror: https://drive.google...bjA&usp=sharing

Official VDC server: vdc.zomb69server.co.vu