Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Plugin][Bukkit]Capture The Flag

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ptibiscuit

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Hello,

I introduce you my new plugin. It's a dream I realized 'cause it's a game I've always wanted to create. I try to make something totally custozimable. The admin can choose the location of the flag, of the spawn, the team's color, ...

Posted Image Description :
This plugin will make a Capture The Flag with some configurations. And to help you with this configurations, you have some special commands for Admin. Your players will have some commands too, to join a team, leave it, show the list of teams, ...

The game is very simple : The goal is stealing the ennemy's flag (Left-Click on it) and bring back it to your base (Left-Click on your's). Because I don't like change the client's game, I didn't add new blocks. I use colorful wools to simulate the flag, I follow those all of the wat. So, The flag's carrier can't place it, drop it or use it (fix it, buy it, break it, quick erase it ...). When a player die or join a team, he will respawn at his team's spawn location.

Posted Image Installation :
To install this plugin, your server must work with bukkit. If it does, download this file :
Capture The Flag 1.0 (Preferable link)
Capture The Flag (Direct)
Move it to /plugins, the jar file has to be in /plugins/CaptureTheFlag.jar and the folder in /plugins/Capture_The_Flag. When the files are where they have to be, you can configure the game. You can open the file /plugins/Capture_The_Flag/options.yml. Its content is explained in the next part.

Posted Image Configuration :
First of all, open the file /plugins/Capture_The_Flag/options.yml.
Inside, you will find teams' configurations. Each lines equals to a team, here is the structure of a line :

[Tag]: {name: [Name], flag-type: [Color], spawn: [X/Y/Z], flag: [X/Y/Z]}
In bold, you have what you can change :
[Tag] : The team's tag. It's the word players have to write for join a team, or for admins to set the location of a element. So it's a identification word for commands.
[Name] : Team's name. It will be display in chat message.
[Color] : It's the color of your team. Here is the list of which word you can write :white orange magenta light_blue yellow lime pink grey silver cyan purple blue brown green red black
[X/Y/Z] : It's a location. He has to be like that, -58/698/12, with slashes between each numbers. You can modify this parameter in the game, so you don't have to touch it now. :)

Posted Image Commandes :
All the commands begin with /ctf. For example, to see the list of teams, you have to write /ctf list
Players' commands :
  • list : Display the list of teams with there tags and there sizes.
  • help : Display the available commands.
  • join [Tag] : Join the tag's team.
  • leave : Leave the team where you are.
Ops' commands :
  • set [Tag] Flag/Spawn : Your position will be the flag or the spawn of the team you specified with tag.  Exemple : /ctf set red flag
  • on/off : activate/desactivate game. If you activate, flags will appear and players will be teleported to team's spawn. If you desactivate, players will lost there stolen flags and flags' block will disappear.
  • restart : Like an on them off.

I hope you will have a lot of fun with this plugin. Don't hesitate to write your remarks, suggestions, servers using this plugins.

Register or log in to remove.

O_N_I_A_C
  • Minecraft: O_N_I_A_C

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

This looks well done and can't wait for a server which feature this mod. Bravo!

lllllblader

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Does this work for 1.3.2 R0.1?

DeathFortress

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

Looks good but I suggest you put it in the right section or post it on BukkitDev!

Quote for me to get back to you :)

Posted Image

MrMooij
    MrMooij

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hey,
what are the premissions for the commands? But i like this plug-in already! Posted Image

bobberto7
  • Minecraft: bobberto7

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

what game version is it ?
and you should post it on http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/

minecrafterwork
  • Minecraft: minecrafterwork

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

The creator of the thread was last on more than one year ago

-- Certified HTML, Java --

-- Experienced C++, Python, PhP, Javascript, MySQL, ROR --