Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.1]ID Resolver (Finally updated!)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3852 replies to this topic

#1

ShaRose
    ShaRose

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

*
POPULAR

NOTICE: This mod is dropped by me. As it says later in the thread, full source is on github. If you want to update it, go for it. You don't need to ask me. Branch it, copy it outright, I don't care. If you want to ask me about anything, I am still on irc.

This is a mod for removing ID conflicts for blocks and items with mods, with extra options for detailed ID Reports and such.

Required mods:
Minecraft Forge
GuiAPI 0.15.4-1.5.1


Screenshots

Note these are somewhat out of date: I don't like going through and redoing these every time I add something. That said all the controls should be fairly easy to grasp, and all the buttons should have some text describing what they do (Just roll your mouse over it and wait for a bit, and a tooltip should pop up).

Spoiler:


Download

For installation, all you need to do is copy this jar to .minecraft\coremods. Forge will load and patch everything as needed automatically.

To use on a server, it's the same thing, except you don't install GuiAPI. Once everything is working on the client, copy over the ID resolver config (located at config/IDResolvermodPriorities.properties) to the server in the same relative location. Note that all clients need to have this same config in order for it to work, I didn't finish the checking stuff fast enough to release, so eh.

ID Resolver 1.5.1.0

OLD VERSIONS

Spoiler:

Quote

IF YOU ARE GETTING AN ERROR OR CRASH

Before you post, make sure that you actually READ the error. Most often, the error you get is related to a mod that doesn't like getting reassigned, it is NOT an error with ID resolver. Sprite IDs running out also are not related to this. There are reports of Sprites being assigned to the wrong items / blocks, from what I can tell this is pretty much contained to MCForge or MCExtended. If this happens and you aren't using either of these, by all means post, but make sure to say explicitly that you aren't using either.

If it's a black screen and you don't already know how to get a crashlog, try using MinecraftError. It will log it whether it blackscreens or not and can pastebin it and provide you a link as well.

There are some specific error messages added by me to point out common issues though. As long as minecraft doesn't crash before it (As in if block conflicts are disabled and you have a block conflict), when the game finishes loaded it should warn you. If not, they will be printed in IDResolver.txt.

"Block hook is disabled or not working! Block conflicts will not be resolved correctly."
OR
"Item hook is disabled or not working! Item conflicts will not be resolved correctly."

This means that ID resolver wasn't able to detect that it's resolving method for Blocks or Items was called. Basically, you didn't install the mod right. It has to be installed as a coremod, which is to say you copy the jar downloaded to .minecraft\coremods. That's it. After that, when Minecraft launches, FML will see it and make the patches needed.

"Minecraft is shutting down. If you did not try and exit the game, there is likely an exception such as not enough sprite indexes in your Modloader.txt, or another mod is attempting to shut down minecraft. Please post in the ID resolver thread with your Modloader.txt, IDResolver.txt, and describe what was happening."

This one tries to explain it as clearly as possible, so I shouldn't really need to go on with this one. Chances are, this isn't actually due to ID resolver. You can also read your logs: A lot of the time, it's another mod, and they will log information so you can post in the correct thread. If you aren't sure how, you can still post here. This shouldn't pop up as much (hopefully) since I added protection against it, so it tries to 'save' minecraft at least once.

"Unable to add block X in slot XXX: Error detected. Please check your IDResolver and ModLoader logs for more information."

This one is usually related to the above one. See the above notice about reading your logs.

The following is something you'll see in error logs sometimes.

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de/matthiasmann/twl/Widget"

You didn't install GuiAPI right.

"java.lang.NoSuchFieldError (anything more)"

Chances are the 4096 fix you installed was out of date, or there's some other mod that's having issues. This has nothing to do with ID resolver. I will ignore you if I see this one.

"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: WidgetSlider.setCanEdit(Z)V"

Update your GuiAPI.

"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: (anything more except for the above)"

Again, not related to ID resolver (probably). As far as I'm aware, it's an issue with some mods not supporting the version of forge the fix you chose needs, or at least that's the most common reason. Use your head with this one.

"java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: (Some big number)
at ModLoader.initStats(ModLoader.java:918)"


You are using Robinton's mod, and either you didn't install it right, or there's a mod that doesn't support it. Try using mDiyo's. Note that saves can (and probably will) be destroyed. Oh, and note that you will need to make sure whatever 4096IDs mod you use supports the forge version you are using, this is a common issue. Note that due to an oversight by myself, GuiAPI used to ship with the example mods, and one of these is not currently compatible with Robinton's mod. Delete the examples, and you should be fine. As well, IndustrialCraft 2 is also incompatible with it.

If it DOES seem to be an actual ID resolver error (and it wasn't just listed), or you can't tell, please also post IDResolver.txt and ModLoader.txt in your Minecraft folder AS WELL as the crashlog itself. If you don't have a crashlog there's nothing I can do.

If you are a modder and it is crashing your mod

This mod is usually easy to work with. If your mod is crashing if your block is reassigned, most often than not it is due to referencing the block ID. If you need to use it, you ALWAYS need to reference it like so:

mod_MyMod.myNewBlock.blockID

If you try and use your saved settings, or if you hardcoded it, it will crash or mess up because it will be getting the wrong ID.

If you want help, just contact me on IRC. I'm on irc.esper.net as ShaRose, and hang out in #risucraft, #lahwran, #mcp, or #mcp-modding. You can also contact me by messaging me on irc which is actually preferred, but if you aren't going to stick around because I may be afk, be sure to include some other contact information like an email address, or your MCF account name. I'm also on gamesurge, freenode and rizon as ShaRose.

You can also see the source code on my Github. Feel free to send pull requests and open issues if you spot a bug or something to add. If you wish to make your own merge for ID resolver (Because I'm always so fast at getting THAT done...) the readme there includes full and relatively detailed instructions on patching Block and Item for MCP.

Don't private message me on the forums for help installing the mod, issues using the mod, suggestions for the mod, merge requests, or anything of the like because I WILL delete the message as soon as I see it and I WILL NOT respond just for not reading this. If you have an issue, read the above text on resolving the issue or post it in the thread so everyone else can see if it was just you not reading or if it was a legitimate issue.

Oh, and I guess I'll stick a donation button here as well. So far, the following people have donated:

Arrrg - $25.00 USD
Unknown (Tried to find you minecraftforums name, but couldn't. PM if you want it updated) - $10.00 USD
Imrtltrtl - $10.00 USD

Posted Image



Register or log in to remove.

#2

lahwran
    lahwran

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 773 posts
  • Location: Around the World

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

what if they choose a block id that conflicts?

Posted Image
Stupidity on the rise with a 40% chance of shitstorms.


#3

yuukikaihou

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:54 AM

View Postlahwran, on 07 June 2011 - 05:39 AM, said:

what if they choose a block id that conflicts?

crash.

#4

Elmach
    Elmach

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

View Postyuukikaihou, on 07 June 2011 - 05:54 AM, said:

crash.
You should make it do something like "You idiot. Block ID ## is used by <insert mod here>. Try again?"

#5

thrandisher

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

Since i just spent a few hours installing mods, then crash when creating a new world ill play around with this my next go.

As to your question lahwran, it wont let you SAVE on a id that is already taken.

#6

lahwran
    lahwran

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 773 posts
  • Location: Around the World

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:08 AM

Elmach: You're still thinking like notch, this is guiapi. ShaRose: why not set a hook on slider update that checks if that ID is available? or even better, you could show a list of IDs (you would have to use the TWL widgets directly for this, my wrappers do not expose anything like this) and show the taken ones as depressed buttons and the available ones as buttons. or some funky hybrid. maybe a drop-down box?

Although, I suppose for any of this to work, I'd have to fix my theme ... a reskin of the twl example theme is in the works on my github, but it's not finished, and I have a test to prepare for this week.

Posted Image
Stupidity on the rise with a 40% chance of shitstorms.


#7

SoloMinecraft
  • Minecraft: Solo_Runner

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

Does it work for things like Wool and dyes?
Posted Image

#8

thrandisher

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

So far it seems to be doing the trick. I did run into a few snags tho.

Balkon's WeaponMod

Seems to want to crash MC when tossing that in.  I tried a few differnt ways but im tired and everything still led to a crash at loading at some point.

I know ill have more things to report (i can feel it) later on, but for now it seems to be pretty nice.

I am useing IDList
so i can see what id's im useing in game. While it is showing the block id's this changes things to, it isnt showing itemid at all. So i dont know if that will cause problems down the line or not. Ill cut and paste a few examples for the hell of it.


       id resolver
BlockID.BlockClothingMaker=186
BlockID.BlockSoulShrine=187

    id list
186 tile.ClothingMaker Clothing Maker BlockClothingMaker
187 tile.soulShrineActive Soul Shrine BlockSoulShrine



     id resolver
ItemID.ci=364
ItemID.ItemSpear=365

    id list
357 item.cookie Cookie qg
358 item.map Map wi
2256 item.record Music Disc tm
2257 item.record Music Disc tm



cant remember the html for a code box on this forum so a sloppy cut and paste!

#9

ShaRose
    ShaRose

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

View Postlahwran, on 07 June 2011 - 06:08 AM, said:

Elmach: You're still thinking like notch, this is guiapi. ShaRose: why not set a hook on slider update that checks if that ID is available? or even better, you could show a list of IDs (you would have to use the TWL widgets directly for this, my wrappers do not expose anything like this) and show the taken ones as depressed buttons and the available ones as buttons. or some funky hybrid. maybe a drop-down box?

Although, I suppose for any of this to work, I'd have to fix my theme ... a reskin of the twl example theme is in the works on my github, but it's not finished, and I have a test to prepare for this week.

It does already check. If it's used it will disable the 'save and continue' button, and will update that label with the name of the block that is currently using that ID.

View Postthrandisher, on 07 June 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

So far it seems to be doing the trick. I did run into a few snags tho.

Balkon's WeaponMod

Seems to want to crash MC when tossing that in.  I tried a few differnt ways but im tired and everything still led to a crash at loading at some point.

I know ill have more things to report (i can feel it) later on, but for now it seems to be pretty nice.

I am useing IDList
so i can see what id's im useing in game. While it is showing the block id's this changes things to, it isnt showing itemid at all. So i dont know if that will cause problems down the line or not. Ill cut and paste a few examples for the hell of it.


       id resolver
BlockID.BlockClothingMaker=186
BlockID.BlockSoulShrine=187

    id list
186 tile.ClothingMaker Clothing Maker BlockClothingMaker
187 tile.soulShrineActive Soul Shrine BlockSoulShrine



     id resolver
ItemID.ci=364
ItemID.ItemSpear=365

    id list
357 item.cookie Cookie qg
358 item.map Map wi
2256 item.record Music Disc tm
2257 item.record Music Disc tm



cant remember the html for a code box on this forum so a sloppy cut and paste!

The exception I got when adding that mod is No more empty item sprite indices left, which I can't really do anything about, as that's not what this mod does. That said, I'm making a version that supports smith_61's Minecraft Extended which DOES solve that issue.

#10

voodoofrog
  • Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Minecraft: voodoofrog

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

I'm gonna give this a try for sure.  Good job! :D

My Mods

All a bit dead for now...


#11

Grimreaper2011

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

I 'll wait for MC extended support version=)
and  yeah :Diamond: 2u

#12

Proloe
    Proloe

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3239 posts
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Proloe

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

Looks very useful. Great job!

Posted Image


#13

ShaRose
    ShaRose

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

Just testing it out, MCExtended support should be within ~5 minutes.

#14

Gidding
    Gidding

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 813 posts
  • Location: The Netherlands/ Holland
  • Minecraft: atomicgeko

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Can I mention this in my mod thread?
Some people are whining about block ID's
I just place a link to this thread.

Posted Image


#15

ShaRose
    ShaRose

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

View PostGidding, on 07 June 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Can I mention this in my mod thread?
Some people are whining about block ID's
I just place a link to this thread.

Go for it.

#16

Symmes
    Symmes

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

I haven't downloaded this yet, but it seems incredibly useful. Thank you for making it!

#17

Zekrom9
    Zekrom9

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 599 posts
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: Zekrom9

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

It kinda isn't working for me.. :(
It still crashes upon loading, but.. when I check the crash report it says: "IllegalArgumentException" while still saying its an ID conflict. What should I do?

07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader init
FINE: ModLoader Beta 1.6.5 Initializing...
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\cjb
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CJBModPack.zip
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Zip found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_moreinfo 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_moreinfo.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_teleport 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_teleport.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_cheats 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_cheats.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_hardcore 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_hardcore.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_won.png,38). 131 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_wone.png,46). 130 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_goggles.png,61). 129 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_pwb.png,62). 128 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_items 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_items.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_itemspawner 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_itemspawner.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_minimap 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_minimap.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_mobfilter 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_mobfilter.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_x_ray 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_x_ray.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_mobspawner 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_mobspawner.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\DJoslin
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\mod_settingstest
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Zip found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_NewApiTest 1.4_01" from mod_NewApiTest.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_TooManyItems 1.6.5 2011-05-28" from mod_TooManyItems.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbwood.png,85). 127 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbspruce.png,91). 126 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbbirch.png,93). 125 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_GroveSprite Beta 1.5_01v1" from mod_GroveSprite.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/birch-planks.png,30). 87 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/spruce-planks.png,54). 86 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/maple-planks.png,76). 85 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/silverbell-planks.png,77). 84 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-sapling.png,78). 83 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/maple-sapling.png,85). 82 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-planks.png,100). 81 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-leaves.png,101). 80 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/silverbell-sapling.png,106). 79 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/purple-sapling.png,107). 78 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/purple-planks.png,108). 77 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/apple-sapling.png,109). 76 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/sstick.png,101). 124 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/bstick.png,102). 123 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/silver-stick.png,105). 122 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/purple-stick.png,106). 121 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magicstick.png,107). 120 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/maplestick.png,108). 119 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/sboat.png,109). 118 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/bboat.png,117). 117 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/mapleboat.png,118). 116 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/purpleboat.png,119). 115 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/silverboat.png,120). 114 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-birch.png,121). 113 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-spruce.png,122). 112 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-magic.png,123). 111 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-maple.png,124). 110 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-silverbell.png,125). 109 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-purple.png,133). 108 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesappleID set to 156
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingappleID set to 157
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchpurpleID set to 158
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorpurpleID set to 159
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairpurpleID set to 160
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: purpleplanksID set to 161
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingpurpleID set to 162
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingbellID set to 163
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsilverID set to 164
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorbellID set to 165
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchsilverID set to 166
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesmoreID set to 167
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingmapleID set to 168
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairmapleID set to 169
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchmapleID set to 170
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doormapleID set to 171
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doormagicID set to 172
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairmagicID set to 173
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsspruceID set to 174
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsbirchID set to 175
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchspruceID set to 176
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchbirchID set to 177
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorspruceID set to 178
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorbirchID set to 179
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchmagicID set to 180
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: magictreeSpawnForest set to 80
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: purpleheartSpawnForest set to 12
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: mapletreeSpawnForest set to 8
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: silverbellSpawnForest set to 10
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: magicTreesGenerate set to true
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesAreFancyOnFast set to true
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-birch.png,110). 75 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-spruce.png,111). 74 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-magic.png,125). 73 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-maple.png,126). 72 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-silver.png,127). 71 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-purple.png,136). 70 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-axe.png,134). 107 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-hoe.png,137). 106 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-pickaxe.png,138). 105 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-shovel.png,139). 104 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-sword.png,140). 103 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/machete-magic.png,141). 102 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BetterWood PremiumWood v10.0 for Beta 1.6.6" from mod_BetterWood.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/bellbulb.png,144). 101 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/bellfbulb.png,145). 100 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Bellthorn Beta 1.5_01v1" from mod_Bellthorn.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftPump 1.6.5.1" from mod_BuildCraftPump.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftBuilders 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftBuilders.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftFactory 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftFactory.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftTransport 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftTransport.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftCore 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftCore.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_EnhancedGlass.class"
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 170 is already occupied by ve@11d20d3 when adding BlockEnhancedGlass@1562c67
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at BlockEnhancedGlass.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_EnhancedGlass.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_beekeeping Beta 1.5_01 - By Nandonalt" from mod_beekeeping.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower0.png,137). 69 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower1.png,138). 68 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower2.png,139). 67 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/seed.png,146). 99 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/fibre.png,147). 98 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/cloth.png,148). 97 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Flax Flax and Stuff V1" from mod_Flax.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MoreStairs 1.6.6" from mod_MoreStairs.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/motion_wood.png,141). 66 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/motion_stone.png,142). 65 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MotionDetector Beta 1" from mod_MotionDetector.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/pfaeff/side.png,153). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/pfaeff/topbottom.png,154). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/allocator/front.png,143). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/allocator/back.png,148). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Allocator 1.6.6" from mod_Allocator.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_ChestTrap 1.6.6" from mod_ChestTrap.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/fan/fronton.png,155). 59 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/fan/frontoff.png,156). 59 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Fan 1.6.6" from mod_Fan.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/jumppad/jumppad.png,157). 58 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_JumpPad 1.6.6" from mod_JumpPad.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Pfaeff 1.6.6" from mod_Pfaeff.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 mod_Pistons getDataValue
INFO: Using data values [100, 101, 102, 103] for pistons mod.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/piston.png,158). 57 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/spiston.png,159). 56 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_Pistons.class"
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 103 is already occupied by BlockChestTrap@c42804 when adding Piston@1f327e
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at Piston.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_Pistons.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/dirtroad.png,166). 55 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/stoneroad.png,167). 54 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/ironroad.png,168). 53 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/woodroad.png,169). 52 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/brickroad.png,170). 51 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_roads 1.5_02" from mod_roads.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_Sponges.class"
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 252 is already occupied by BlockMoreStairs@e3010 when adding BlockLavaSponge@17574b9
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at BlockLavaSponge.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_Sponges.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/ppblock/suzo.png,171). 50 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/ppitem/suzokyo.png,149). 96 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Suzo Suzo 0.5" from mod_Suzo.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans1.png,172). 49 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans2.png,173). 48 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans3.png,174). 47 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Transmitter Beta 4" from mod_Transmitter.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/wooden_gear.png,150). 95 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/stone_gear.png,152). 94 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/iron_gear.png,153). 93 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/golden_gear.png,154). 92 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/diamond_gear.png,155). 91 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/pump/gui/pump_side.png,175). 46 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/pump/gui/pump_front.png,182). 45 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader AddAllRenderers
FINE: Initialized

(Sorry that i dont know how to make a scroll)

#18

ShaRose
    ShaRose

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

View PostZekrom9, on 07 June 2011 - 01:43 PM, said:

It kinda isn't working for me.. :(
It still crashes upon loading, but.. when I check the crash report it says: "IllegalArgumentException" while still saying its an ID conflict. What should I do?

07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader init
FINE: ModLoader Beta 1.6.5 Initializing...
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\cjb
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CJBModPack.zip
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Zip found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_moreinfo 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_moreinfo.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_teleport 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_teleport.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_cheats 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_cheats.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_hardcore 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_hardcore.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_won.png,38). 131 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_wone.png,46). 130 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_goggles.png,61). 129 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/cjb/item_pwb.png,62). 128 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_items 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_items.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_itemspawner 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_itemspawner.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_minimap 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_minimap.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_mobfilter 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_mobfilter.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_x_ray 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_x_ray.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_cjb_mobspawner 4.2.2" from mod_cjb_mobspawner.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\DJoslin
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\mod_settingstest
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Directory found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\Nikolaj\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Zip found.
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_NewApiTest 1.4_01" from mod_NewApiTest.class
07-06-2011 15:35:50 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_TooManyItems 1.6.5 2011-05-28" from mod_TooManyItems.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbwood.png,85). 127 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbspruce.png,91). 126 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/orbbirch.png,93). 125 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_GroveSprite Beta 1.5_01v1" from mod_GroveSprite.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/birch-planks.png,30). 87 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/spruce-planks.png,54). 86 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/maple-planks.png,76). 85 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/silverbell-planks.png,77). 84 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-sapling.png,78). 83 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/maple-sapling.png,85). 82 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-planks.png,100). 81 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/magic-leaves.png,101). 80 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/silverbell-sapling.png,106). 79 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/purple-sapling.png,107). 78 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/purple-planks.png,108). 77 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/apple-sapling.png,109). 76 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/sstick.png,101). 124 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/bstick.png,102). 123 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/silver-stick.png,105). 122 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/purple-stick.png,106). 121 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magicstick.png,107). 120 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/maplestick.png,108). 119 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/sboat.png,109). 118 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/bboat.png,117). 117 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/mapleboat.png,118). 116 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/purpleboat.png,119). 115 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/silverboat.png,120). 114 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-birch.png,121). 113 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-spruce.png,122). 112 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-magic.png,123). 111 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-maple.png,124). 110 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-silverbell.png,125). 109 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/door-purple.png,133). 108 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesappleID set to 156
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingappleID set to 157
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchpurpleID set to 158
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorpurpleID set to 159
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairpurpleID set to 160
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: purpleplanksID set to 161
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingpurpleID set to 162
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingbellID set to 163
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsilverID set to 164
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorbellID set to 165
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchsilverID set to 166
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesmoreID set to 167
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: saplingmapleID set to 168
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairmapleID set to 169
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchmapleID set to 170
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doormapleID set to 171
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doormagicID set to 172
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairmagicID set to 173
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsspruceID set to 174
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: stairsbirchID set to 175
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchspruceID set to 176
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchbirchID set to 177
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorspruceID set to 178
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: doorbirchID set to 179
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: torchmagicID set to 180
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: magictreeSpawnForest set to 80
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: purpleheartSpawnForest set to 12
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: mapletreeSpawnForest set to 8
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: silverbellSpawnForest set to 10
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: magicTreesGenerate set to true
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: leavesAreFancyOnFast set to true
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-birch.png,110). 75 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-spruce.png,111). 74 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-magic.png,125). 73 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-maple.png,126). 72 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-silver.png,127). 71 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/wood/torch-purple.png,136). 70 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-axe.png,134). 107 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-hoe.png,137). 106 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-pickaxe.png,138). 105 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-shovel.png,139). 104 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/magic-sword.png,140). 103 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/wood/machete-magic.png,141). 102 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BetterWood PremiumWood v10.0 for Beta 1.6.6" from mod_BetterWood.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/bellbulb.png,144). 101 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/item/bellfbulb.png,145). 100 left.
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Bellthorn Beta 1.5_01v1" from mod_Bellthorn.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftPump 1.6.5.1" from mod_BuildCraftPump.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftBuilders 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftBuilders.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftFactory 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftFactory.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftTransport 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftTransport.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftCore 1.6.6.2" from mod_BuildCraftCore.class
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_EnhancedGlass.class"
07-06-2011 15:35:51 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 170 is already occupied by ve@11d20d3 when adding BlockEnhancedGlass@1562c67
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at BlockEnhancedGlass.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_EnhancedGlass.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_beekeeping Beta 1.5_01 - By Nandonalt" from mod_beekeeping.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower0.png,137). 69 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower1.png,138). 68 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/Flax/flower2.png,139). 67 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/seed.png,146). 99 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/fibre.png,147). 98 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/Flax/cloth.png,148). 97 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Flax Flax and Stuff V1" from mod_Flax.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MoreStairs 1.6.6" from mod_MoreStairs.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/motion_wood.png,141). 66 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/motion_stone.png,142). 65 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MotionDetector Beta 1" from mod_MotionDetector.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/pfaeff/side.png,153). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/pfaeff/topbottom.png,154). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/allocator/front.png,143). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/allocator/back.png,148). 61 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Allocator 1.6.6" from mod_Allocator.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_ChestTrap 1.6.6" from mod_ChestTrap.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/fan/fronton.png,155). 59 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/fan/frontoff.png,156). 59 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Fan 1.6.6" from mod_Fan.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/jumppad/jumppad.png,157). 58 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_JumpPad 1.6.6" from mod_JumpPad.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Pfaeff 1.6.6" from mod_Pfaeff.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 mod_Pistons getDataValue
INFO: Using data values [100, 101, 102, 103] for pistons mod.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/piston.png,158). 57 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/spiston.png,159). 56 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_Pistons.class"
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 103 is already occupied by BlockChestTrap@c42804 when adding Piston@1f327e
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at Piston.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_Pistons.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/dirtroad.png,166). 55 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/stoneroad.png,167). 54 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/ironroad.png,168). 53 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/woodroad.png,169). 52 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/brickroad.png,170). 51 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_roads 1.5_02" from mod_roads.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_Sponges.class"
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINER: THROW
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:207)
	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1137)
	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:815)
	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:124)
	at tc.<init>(tc.java:60)
	at tc.<clinit>(tc.java:9)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:312)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 252 is already occupied by BlockMoreStairs@e3010 when adding BlockLavaSponge@17574b9
	at un.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at BlockLavaSponge.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at mod_Sponges.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	... 15 more
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/ppblock/suzo.png,171). 50 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/ppitem/suzokyo.png,149). 96 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Suzo Suzo 0.5" from mod_Suzo.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans1.png,172). 49 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans2.png,173). 48 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/imgz/trans3.png,174). 47 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Transmitter Beta 4" from mod_Transmitter.class
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/wooden_gear.png,150). 95 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/stone_gear.png,152). 94 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/iron_gear.png,153). 93 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/golden_gear.png,154). 92 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/diamond_gear.png,155). 91 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/pump/gui/pump_side.png,175). 46 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/pump/gui/pump_front.png,182). 45 left.
07-06-2011 15:36:01 ModLoader AddAllRenderers
FINE: Initialized

(Sorry that i dont know how to make a scroll)

I don't see anything in that log that says my mod is even installed. Did you copy all the files into the jar? ModLoader's mod folder won't work for this.

#19

Zekrom9
    Zekrom9

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 599 posts
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: Zekrom9

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

View PostShaRose, on 07 June 2011 - 02:02 PM, said:

I don't see anything in that log that says my mod is even installed. Did you copy all the files into the jar? ModLoader's mod folder won't work for this.

Yea pretty sure, I've installed it many times now, by dragging your mod contents into minecraft.jar and modloader into minecraft.jar and modloadermp into minecraft.jar.

#20

Cyrilshark
    Cyrilshark

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 912 posts
  • Minecraft: Cyrilshark

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Well done! Thank you! :D
"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song."