To use this Pack you need to use MCPATCHER HD FIX
mcpatcher HD patcher
Updated for Final Release 1.0/u]
or download it over at Planet Minecraft
[u]What's New with 2.8
- I am using items for Doku craft as place holders now. I will be replacing these in the future
- changed the cobble stone again to look more like gray brick and have toned down the smooth stone to be a bit more smooth
- added textures for 1.8 and updated the chest texture to work
- I can't remember what else I did. so tell me what you think
One last thing version 2.8 is still a wip so if you want my 1.8 update then feel free do download it. But I will be making changes to the pack in the near future as I work out some of the kinks in the designs because the new textures are not 100% satisfactory yet. They work but are not perfect. I hope you enjoy the update
Stuff pertaining to old updates ....
There are also several improvments over textures in this update and the old textures are included in the Terrain.png so if you have gimp of photoshop you can customize the pack to you liking.
If you just want the Aether Part of of this textur pack you can download it Here
To install the Aether support to another Textur pack drop the entier extracted folder inside your other textur packs zip folder.
Images of the Aether
Many changes you will just have to download it to see.
Someone said the Spider textur was missing so I re uploaded. This new version now suports Wild Grass
Here are screenshots of the changes to The Multiuse door's Mod support
The Mob's and the new textures for cobble and sandstone
click image for full-size version
New terrain PNG
Another update :3
this time with GUI and Paintings, and some more Item's done. I also changed a few blocks a bit, but nothing major.
next update will hopefully include custom mobs.
small note about most the paintings are my own original work.
Old Version for 1.6.6 (v1.3)
Download the OLD pack Here
in game pic's:
Some alternate ideas on where I was going w/ this pack
- Added texturs to suport Pfaeff's Mod's: the Allocator, Fan and Jump Block,
- Also added Textires for the Mod "Better then Wolfs"
- Added support for wild grass, vines and lilly pads
- fixed a few tile problems.
- Updated water
- improved chest
- added a few item graphics
- Switched the textiled wool to be the alternate and the plan wool to be the default
Small update adding suport for the MULTI-USE DOORS mod by Evandela
Punch list or things to do: [s]New GUI[/s] All New Item art [s]new art/ paintings [/s] Mobs
New Banner, past this in your sig if you want to suport my textur pack
The woolly stuff
C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\texturepacks
How do I install this texture pack?
See the [5/29 ITEM FIXES][1.6.6 COMPATIBLE] MCPATCHER HD FIX 2.1.0_01
These people have permission to use my Texture pack in a remix: I'm still working on my pack but I'm absolutely burnt out on the game for now. I will be updating for 1.8 but depending on how that turns out I may not be doing much more with this pack. So While I still will be working on official updates of this pack I also no longer care if anyone uses the textures for there own pack so feel free to add Kind Craft if you like to your list of packs available to be used in remixes.