• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6] Eloraam's Mods (RedPower 2 Prerelease 6)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45502 replies to this topic

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Is it just me? Or is it that the forum doesn't update in the same tempo as your medication tells you it should? Maybe it's just me.
Due to recent events: If it seems like I'm trolling: It's not intentional. Remind me to take my meds.
-And excuse my swenglish

Register or log in to remove.

lokman1044

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

Typical forge error:

Make sure ANYTHING by *censored* (Something with GUNS) is unpresent on your build, We had that error for.... ages. But as soon as we threw out the turrets: Everything was fine. (And yes frames are better than guns.)

So: Install new forge.
DON'T (Mayor explicity capital N and T in that) reinstall MLMP

...Oyea... and wait for RailCraft, and the other guys who hasn't updated yet Posted Image (Alot sader smiley that than I look like. Oooh. That is a very sad smiley. Yes it is. ...very sad)

Just because I have the same two first initials as him doesn't make me... ... ... Okay. It DOES make me h**e him more.

I have the same error, but i don´t have installed MLMP. I have installed latest forge with redpower, ic, bc and the alloy furnaces doesn´t work, can you help me please

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

View Postlokman1044, on 24 April 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

I have the same error, but i don´t have installed MLMP. I have installed latest forge with redpower, ic, bc and the alloy furnaces doesn´t work, can you help me please

IC 1.90 or IC 1.95?

And what vs BC?

EDIT: And even though SpinningDog many a questions answered his theosophical questions still stood unanswered. But he still stood sturdy and helped all he qould. For he knew that one day the great Eloraam would rise up and answer the great question: Will there be a future for ComputerCraft or will we have to dump it in the crapper like all the other mods. ...And for days he stood...
Due to recent events: If it seems like I'm trolling: It's not intentional. Remind me to take my meds.
-And excuse my swenglish

lokman1044

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

IC 1.90 or IC 1.95?

And what vs BC?

IC 1.95
BC 2.2.14

Tudorel
    Tudorel

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Am I the only one who thinks everything SpinningDog posts makes less sense the more you read it?

Also, I still can't spawn logic gates and nor can my friend, :/

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostTudorel, on 24 April 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Am I the only one who thinks everything SpinningDog posts makes less sense the more you read it?

Also, I still can't spawn logic gates and nor can my friend, :/
On server?

DUUUH! (It was my duuuh! For my head)

Copy config files from server

BC 2.2.14 and RP have some ID conflicts.

Those seem to be resloved differently on servers and clients.

-And yes. I make less sense. Cthulhu is in my shower and wants me to join in. ...anyone knows how to sexually apease a bunch of tentacles?
-And excuse my swenglish

lokman1044

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

On server?

DUUUH! (It was my duuuh! For my head)

Copy config files from server

BC 2.2.14 and RP have some ID conflicts.

Those seem to be resloved differently on servers and clients.

In SSP it works, but in SMP it doesn´t, and config file is the same as on server

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Have you checked the directorypath for the config(s)

In case you are insulted. Blame Linux (Edit3:Sorry. RedHat)support. ...(And no I never worked there. But my oblivius neighbour who worked there rang me all the time and asked for fracking help did.) (And in case you're wondering. I am NOT a "stabilised" singularity. But I bring laughters and help.I'm just the ordinary frakkup.)

Edit 1,2,4 and 5 aso are ANYWArE

Potato.
-And excuse my swenglish

Jobs2k
    Jobs2k

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 951 posts
  • Minecraft: Jobs2k

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostHobbyCraftPKC, on 24 April 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

I was wondering if I could include this mod, RedPower 2, into a Mod Pack...

View PostEloraam, on 06 June 2011 - 07:18 PM, said:

Spoiler:
I'm guessing that's a no.

View PostTimmie3054, on 24 April 2012 - 05:16 AM, said:

Why are you running the server in offline mode? Did you not buy the game... Go buy it.
I often run my test server in off-line mode. I've bought my copy but I run a couple of cracked ones at the same time to test interaction and to make sure everything is set-up correctly, especially its security.

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Edit2: I am not used to social networks, including this one. All my text stays so I can teach my (less akward) friends later on so they don't have to do the same technical errors. (The social ones are still my fault. -Why don't you try to live under a bridge and capture goats for a living.)
This is not a social networking site, it's a forum. Please look up the differences. It might stop you making the same technical errors.

Posted Image

View PostMalth, on 14 April 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

View Postskiddyfisk, on 14 April 2011 - 01:13 AM, said:

Pish posh, a true MineCraft player installs a minifridge and microwave next to his computer and isn't afraid to ­ the seat he occupies to collect a stack of gold blocks for his 1:1 scale Death Star model, and anyone who dares reduce the tedium of mass resource collection devalues the sacrifices in social skills and obesity I made to get where I am today!
This is the best post ever made on this forum.

lokman1044

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

Have you checked the directorypath for the config(s)

buildcraft\config\buildcraft.cfg
config\ic2.cfg
redpower\redpower.cfg

and i have make a new config with my server, with autoassign in redpower, copied config from server to client and the same prob

Gamestar1313
  • Minecraft: Gamestar1313

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

View PostMagmaMcFry, on 24 April 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

2x2x2 semi-automatic (you only need to send a signal to the rear motor). Also, if you put three more frame blocks below the two motors and the lower frame block, you get a 2x2x3 semi-automatic motor that can be pulled all at once by simply pulling at the frame, unlike most other motors this thread has seen.

Which direction are the motors pointing?
Posted Image
"If English is your first language, please have at least a basic understanding of how it works." Organum11548

jedadkins

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

View PostSpinningDog, on 24 April 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

Yeah. ...The planes where a pain to loose.
But there is a zeppelin mod somewhere amongst the forge-stuff..
If/once it is updated it might be worth it^^

in any case: I prefeered the airship mod. it still there (Yes. /me shameless, but helpfull.)

(And if U don't like me; BITE ME. ...Anywhere. ...Seriusly. ...I like that^^)

(Edit: Fixed some typos before GN aproaches ...whatever. Let them come.)

idk what zeppelin mod you talking about but this( http://www.minecraft...ppelin-031-wip/ ) is the best one imo

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

This is not a social networking site, it's a forum. Please look up the differences. It might stop you making the same technical errors.
Forum - towncenter (Yeah. it was the closest thing I could come up with. ...after Torg)

Seems pretty social to me. And yes: I'll do my part in it.

jedadkins: You are the brother that I wis was the brother that I have but I don't wan't.

You are free to replace him anytime you want. ...Preferably earlier than now. ...Or 26 years ago. (Hopefully my brother saw that and then I will be ready to take over the  woooorldmwahahhaaaaahahahaha) "Parentees" "()" are not vicible on te normal forum, is it? (And no: I do not know the english word for parentes and I will be flamed for it in a few seconds^^
-And excuse my swenglish

cdan125
    cdan125

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostGamestar1313, on 24 April 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

The arrows point towards the top right of the image.

Airwolf
    Airwolf

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2414 posts
  • Minecraft: airwolf112

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostGamestar1313, on 24 April 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Towards the not gate.
Posted Image

Gamestar1313
  • Minecraft: Gamestar1313

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

View PostAirwolf, on 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

Towards the not gate.

Thanks.
Posted Image
"If English is your first language, please have at least a basic understanding of how it works." Organum11548

Frefreak
    Frefreak

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: Frefreak

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostMagmaMcFry, on 24 April 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

2x2x2 semi-automatic (you only need to send a signal to the rear motor). Also, if you put three more frame blocks below the two motors and the lower frame block, you get a 2x2x3 semi-automatic motor that can be pulled all at once by simply pulling at the frame, unlike most other motors this thread has seen.

Put 4 of these together, and you get:
Hi, the 2x2x2 semi-automatic stuff is easy to understand, but I still can't get how your 4x4x5 self-powering 4-directional dirigible works.
could you please make a few more captures(screenshots) of your design?
Posted Image

SpinningDog

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

View Postcdan125, on 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

The arrows point towards the top right of the image.

View PostGamestar1313, on 24 April 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

Thanks.

(Edit: 2 (Comprehenciall))

As long as you have not frakked up forge, or installed modloaderMP
OR!!! :Runned a server with IC2 1.90 and then purely exchanged the ic2-class with the new one withouth cleaning (read: REINSTALLING, or REBUILDING FROM SCRATCH (And for those even dumber (Stubidrrruuugh) than me REINFRAKKiNGiNNSTALL!) the vanilla minecraft_server.jar and there go back to EAQ. ...(Sadly some ForgeMods still require ***'sMLMP. If you really need to whait for any: Do that. whait Letting your server be down for a day or to might even be good for the CPU:.

...OR: Do like us: Make a temporary world and let ppl get used to the new stuff.

(Where is my answer?)

Please tell me if it's grammaticly ... ...faulty. Please?

...I AM a frakkup. You do NOT need to PM me that.

..Still: Thisss might be quite important:

I do not have an idea about how BuildCraft will react to the reinstallation.

...Im looking at it while we... ... ...whoamikidding... I write lotsa useless stuff on the forum. The time I write at is generally the same time it takes for my PC (Mostly java)  to ....respond ... ehm... Still here.

...Yes. That was a blabbit.
-And excuse my swenglish

natchu96
    natchu96

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1263 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostAirwolf, on 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

Towards the not gate.

So, the first motor behind the one in front moves the motor forward (into the frame), then the motor that moved uses the power buffered in it to move the frame forward, including the motor and battery box attached to it, realigning itself to the back motor once again. But how long does it take the in-front motor to recharge?
"Better Than Wolves: where the line between morality and immorality is a mile wide and has loops in some places." - Stormweaver
Posted Image

pingo95
    pingo95

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

well, i get this error message when logging in on my private server
Spoiler:
what did i do worng during the installation?