• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Skincraft! Newgrounds.com's Skin Creation Tool!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ArmouredGRIFFON

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

Newgrounds is a flash website/bbs messaging bored; I'm a regular.

And look whats featured!

http://www.newground...tal/view/571250

Hey kids! Tired of skin creators/editors for Minecraft that totally suck? Sick of being forced to use a fixed palette? Exhausted with 2D character displays? Well, ours really isn't much better, but it's the next best terrible option. IT'S GOT SO MANY FEATURES:

Pick from a few hundred color-changeable pre-made parts, or go wild with your own custom layers!
Save your skins to Newgrounds for all to browse and vote on!
Export to Minecraft.net and display your work proudly in Minecraft.

Just discovered this little gem. Its SO easy to use, its just as easy as those 'Dress up' games, its very functional and dynamic too! I've been using it to edit out things I don't like about my current skin! This thing Definitely deserves some notoriety (I'm thinking about how its just replaced the other skin creation apps and can be used online).

It's most prominent features are an internal search/upload system and rating system, sexy UI. It's all based in flash and, god. Just check it out and give props to the creator...

I'ma go make a quality snoopy skin right now!

Register or log in to remove.

ArmouredGRIFFON

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

:P

Kurozaiaku
  • Minecraft: Kurozaiaku

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

Some-one sticky this! XD

Posted Image

ExPerson
    ExPerson

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: ExPerson

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

Well, I haven't used this yet, since I'm not so great at making my own skins, haha.
Still, what makes this different than Miners Need Cool Shoes, which is what I typically use?
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

Kurozaiaku
  • Minecraft: Kurozaiaku

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostExPerson, on 04 June 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

Well, I haven't used this yet, since I'm not so great at making my own skins, haha.
Still, what makes this different than Miners Need Cool Shoes, which is what I typically use?
Well for one its faster/smoother than minersneedcoolshoes, and there's a library of easy to use pre-made items for those lazierless-skilled players, its easily accessible, not too confusing and rather fun to use, :)

So far I've done all my editing in GIMP, but this will seriously cut down on my skin creation time, letting me adjust it with little personal touches if necessary, the only annoying thing is that premade items cant be fully edited, but its still an amazing application.

Perhaps you can get the basic look of what you want using it then import it to whatever program you prefer for final touches? I certainly wont turn my nose up to a handy new little tool like this :)

Posted Image

the redstone electrician
  • Minecraft: epson8

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

do you have a good skin color for the skin editor,if you do then tell me its code E.G:0a5800 is my camo color!
can you try to email it to me at:[email protected] because i dont check the fourms that much
Peek-a-boo!

godsblade
  • Minecraft: godsblade

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:01 AM

Wouldn't it be better if the creator just posted it? So you dont get any warnings? :P
Posted Image
« Or just go here: http://dragcave.net/user/godsblade Press that little green + for me if you want to :D godsblade , Thegodsblade. » Golden Tinsel Dragon

AruShinichi
  • Minecraft: AruShinichi

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

I love this skin tool. I tried every other one I can find, and they all lag my laptop to the point where I can't even load it up without it crashing. If it wasn't for this, I'd still have the default Steve skin.
"Want to join a server where people grief you continuously?" How about no?