• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

HOMIECRAFT

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zacattack4

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

hey minecraft and slyfox fans im making a texture pack for sly and homies but i need help and soon when its finished i'll put it on the forum for you to download but first i need your help any idea's will be great thanks and i will post screenshots so you can see how its going  :)  :SSSS:

homie sun

slyfoxhound startup screen

slyfoxhound moon

being added:

+homie swords

+homie bow and arrows

+homie tools

+homie diamonds

+and much more

here's the link for an early version its not the full pack so there will be things still not textured so enjoy: http://www.mediafire...1l8u835m7kiapjy

sorry this has been put on hold because alot of problems came with it so it will not be updated for a while sorry :(

cookiecraft

Register or log in to remove.

PhanTango
  • Minecraft: PhanTango

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

Uhh, ok just make sure it's 16x because having to patch might break some of his mods or something...

zacattack4

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

View PostPhanTango, on 02 June 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

Uhh, ok just make sure it's 16x because having to patch might break some of his mods or something...

it will all you need to do when its done is put the zip folder in the texture pack folder

Sleeperhold
  • Minecraft: UchidaPK

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

View Postzacattack4, on 02 June 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

it will all you need to do when its done is put the zip folder in the texture pack folder

What he *or she* means by patching is make sure it's not hd so Sly breaks some of his mods. That would mean....

R.I.P Puppycop, he was an awesome dog with a fire on his back.
Posted Image

adimo101
    adimo101

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

what type of minecraft is this for? 1.4.5 or 1.1.0? what?

feli90
    feli90

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

you know the music disc you should make does play some of the slyfoxhound songs like the one that goes I don't realy care what happens tonight everythings alright when my homies unite and for the loading scream put sly then a fox hound as he did in minecraft daily