Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Crash Adventure Map

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DontRushIt

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

Hello!

Here is our very first Adventure Map, The Crash, it is a short two player Adventure map so you will need to put it on a server, although it can be played in Singleplayer, it will be a bit weird. This took us a few hours to make, because we had never made one before and it is quite short, but we willl be making a much better, detailed one which will out sometime this week. SO without any further ado, here is the link!

Minecraft Beta 1.6.6
The Crash

There is no recommended Texture Pack but we like this one!
John Smith Texture Pack

Installation
To Install the Map on a Multiplayer server, set it up as usual, then in the server properties text file, rename the server level so that it has the same name as the world file you downloaded.

To Play on Singleplayer mode, simply paste the world file you downloaded into your save file in the minecraft folder which will be in the Application support folder on a Mac, and on Windows it will be in %AppData%/Roaming.

To install the Texture pack make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the patcher and then put your Texture pack in the Minecraft/Texture Packs folder and then patch, it should be ready to use, if you are on mac then you will need to place Minecraft in the folder of the Texture Pack you just downloaded and then patch it using the patcher.  :Notch:

Enjoy, and please post your thoughts on the Map, and leave any suggestions on what our next one can be about, and what challenges you would like to face, as mentioned before, this was purely created just to see whether we liked the idea of creating Adventure Maps and you can expect a bigger, better one sometime this week!

Thanks,
The DontRushIt Team.
:Diamond: :SSSS:

Register or log in to remove.

N2tZ
    N2tZ

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Hey, I added your map to my list of adventure maps (link in my signature)
If it's not there yet it means I haven't finished updating the list

TinyButDeadly

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

I am dave exclamation mark yognaut and I have the balls!

Shemrald
  • Minecraft: Shemrald

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

Excellent Map, would love to see more!
I was told I could be whatever I wanted when I grew up, so I became a god.

dirtychinchilla

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hey guys,

I know there's already one video of this but I've got another for you...we kind of skipped a bit due to spawning in the wrong place, but the map was great fun!
Cheers,

dirtychinchilla

ParisTheIdiot
  • Minecraft: ParisTheIdiot

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

Wheres the rules, I cant open the files without paying for something. Make them notepads.
Posted Image

Shemrald
  • Minecraft: Shemrald

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Could this be made in a .zip version? I've been having trouble with any .rar files, it's bringing me down.  :(
I was told I could be whatever I wanted when I grew up, so I became a god.

LightningStalker

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:00 PM

The spawn point is supposed to be in the crater, right?  I spawned in the woods near the note 08 sign.