16 replies to this topic

Mecha51
    Mecha51

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

Imagine this.

you are stripmining, and you find a cave. this cave is huge. there is a bridge to a platform. on the platform is a chest. the platform is obsidian. the bottom of this chamber is obsidian(A.K.A GO UPWARDS A BIT).
you approach it. before you can open it, part of the platform falls,and so does the chest. a huge beast appears.
enter...

THE BOSS MOB.

these guys appear in caves. huge caves. rare caves. SPECIAL caves. these caves may contain ore, and may not. depends on the mob? anyhoo, back to the story.

this beast rises up from the abyss below (could be water or lava? maybe just the ground?) it is one of four mobs.

THE FREAKER

This guy is a huge creeper who has eight legs and four arms. he can summon creepers and launch creepbombs (mini creepers, or bombs) at you. to kill him you need to set him on fire by hitting some levers (i guess he was found before eh?) which drop lava on him. once this happens he covers his eyes and leans over the platform. smack away with your sword! or bow. do this enough and he falls into the lava, and dies. the chest drops and claim your prize. an exclusive item that can be found from him is incendary gunpowder. make tnt set stuff on fire!

THE SPIDER QUEEN

Not for arachnaphobics. or not. she is a huge spider. this fella runs round the cave and you need good timing to hit her. she can again, summon spiders, and shoot web that can trap you. or aid you, as you can walk on it. basicly, be quick and wait for her to jump by. giver her a smack and after a few times she is dead. the chest drops, and you can get queen silk, where bows made with it shoot further, faster, and do more damage.

HEROBRINE

yeah. him. ever fought the magician on house of the dead? basicly, its him. but hes herborine. so he zips round, shoots energy balls at you, and can summon EVERY MOB. after taking down his swarm, he drops onto the platform. he is vunerable! attack him now! killing him gives loads of diamonds and a lightstone. the lightstone is a torch of the gods. holding it in your hand lights up everywhere. maybe he says creepy things about how things work in minecraft, like how you are here?

DRAGON

yeah. a dragon. had to be here, nuff' said. fought similarly to the opfor gene worm. he breathes fire, and does claw attacks. there are rocks you can hide behind. while he is shooting fire, hide behind this, nip round the flames and clobber him in the eye! repeat for the other eye, then attack his mouth while he is moaning about how his eyes are borke (which promptly work again). drops dragonscale, which make GODLIKE weapons and armour.

but, if you are on peaceful, they will just be the described cave with no chest or mob. once difficulty is upped the chest and mob appear.

thoughts?  :D
MechNexus:[VGS]Shazbot!

Register or log in to remove.

foxorc
    foxorc

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

like it. this would be totally awesome in online.

Mecha51
    Mecha51

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:09 AM

bump :)

dontdisme0

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:26 AM

this sounds cool but i think the level generator would have a hard time creating these special caves without breaking itself.

PureSalvation

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

not for single player, but this would be great fun to do in multiplayer

testguy
    testguy

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

why bump yourself in 10 mins, anyway good idear

katana098

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:21 PM

We need something for ZOMBEHS.

Mmkay then, weird server reference aside, freaker seems a bit stupid. Pack a lava bucket with you and you're all set.
Posted Image
"I am a floating tree with limbs living in Antarctica. Screw logic."-floatingmagictree

Mecha51
    Mecha51

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

katana098 said:

We need something for ZOMBEHS.

Mmkay then, weird server reference aside, freaker seems a bit stupid. Pack a lava bucket with you and you're all set.

Those tiny baby lava buckets arent enough! the cave is too big to fill it. the levers have to be flipped.

Karoo
    Karoo

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

I was thinking adminium tools as drops, they never break and mine 10% faster than daimond

wynryprocter said:

I dug and fell right into it. Got killed so hard that I died to death.

Moon500
    Moon500

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Minecraft: Moon500

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

Well, What about "Him"

If you know about minecraft, then you know about "Him" Its the default skin with white eyes.

"Him" Would only be killed by diamond swords and dragon skin swords.
He would just walk, but if he got a hit on you, it drops you 9 1/2 hearts, A VERY Deadly boss.
He uses his fists through dragon swords(As in any type of sword)
He would have a total of 100 hearts, and your diamond sword would do 5 to him each time(And dragon) HOW EVER, all other types would do 1/4 a heart...so yes, he is VERY hard.
His chest has a one of a kind item, a adminum tool. It never breaks, and works twice as fast.(It can be a sword or pickaxe or axe ect.

That is on normal mode
Fighting him on hard would be a death sentence.
He is the same...except one hit kills you.
He has 200 hearts, and can only be killed by a certain sword.
He switches his sword every 30 seconds, and he gets hurt by that same type, for 5 hearts.
If he has his fists out, its a free hit, where any sword could hurt him for 5 hearts, but the dragon sword hits for 25(Why this high, you need to fight a dragon and win...)
He can be hit for 100 hearts by a adminum sword, only if he brings one out, and that is a 1/50 chance he does.
So, when you kill him, you get full adminum set, all tools, all armor, and an Adom bomb(See what I did there) the adom bomb is a special TnT that destroys all blocks in a 50x50 radius except for ore blocks(Ore includes Iron, Gold, Diamond.) It does not destroy adminum.
When "Him" dies he explodes...much like a creeper.

View PostRilerone, on 27 July 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

I hump sheep

Mecha51
    Mecha51

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

Moon500 said:

Well, What about "Him"

If you know about minecraft, then you know about "Him" Its the default skin with white eyes.

"Him" Would only be killed by diamond swords and dragon skin swords.
He would just walk, but if he got a hit on you, it drops you 9 1/2 hearts, A VERY Deadly boss.
He uses his fists through dragon swords(As in any type of sword)
He would have a total of 100 hearts, and your diamond sword would do 5 to him each time(And dragon) HOW EVER, all other types would do 1/4 a heart...so yes, he is VERY hard.
His chest has a one of a kind item, a adminum tool. It never breaks, and works twice as fast.(It can be a sword or pickaxe or axe ect.

That is on normal mode
Fighting him on hard would be a death sentence.
He is the same...except one hit kills you.
He has 200 hearts, and can only be killed by a certain sword.
He switches his sword every 30 seconds, and he gets hurt by that same type, for 5 hearts.
If he has his fists out, its a free hit, where any sword could hurt him for 5 hearts, but the dragon sword hits for 25(Why this high, you need to fight a dragon and win...)
He can be hit for 100 hearts by a adminum sword, only if he brings one out, and that is a 1/50 chance he does.
So, when you kill him, you get full adminum set, all tools, all armor, and an Adom bomb(See what I did there) the adom bomb is a special TnT that destroys all blocks in a 50x50 radius except for ore blocks(Ore includes Iron, Gold, Diamond.) It does not destroy adminum.
When "Him" dies he explodes...much like a creeper.

him = herobrine  :D

Clipper
    Clipper

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Well, what about Deth Gaia?

Basicly, this time it would be different. You approach the chest. Suddenly an earthquake flings you off the platform! The same earthquake flings the chest away, stuck to the ceiling!

Then, the platform shapeshifts into a golem. A Deth Gaia.

The battle would be pretty difficult, as Deth Gaia is so large he barely fits into the cave.
There are four columns of stone, and Deth Gaia throws Creepers. After throwing 8 Creepers, he begins to throw lava. Massive, 4x4x4 blocks of lava. You need to attack and get the Creepers to explode on the columns. Once all 4 columns are down, the ceiling falls onto Deth Gaia, and his head gets poked through it.  A small stairwell of dirt appears, and you climb up it. When up, you need to attack Deth Gaia. Easier said than done, as he spews sand in an arc and spits zombies to attack you. When you hurt Deth Gaia enough, he'll turn into lava and melt the fallen ceiling. The chest that was on the ceiling is now on a small patch of intact stone on Deth Gaia's head. There are 4 pressure plates on the small cliffside you escaped the melting ceiling to. Flip each of them, and water pours in, hardening Deth Gaia's legs. Now Deth Gaia will throw TNT at you. Lure him to throw some near his legs, and repeat the pressure plates. Eventually his head gets hardened, and turned to obsidian. Now to go claim your prize. The Gaia Charm. With this on you, you gradually recover hearts, and can run twice as fast. You also shine a faint light, that brightens when near a mob. Zombies are destroyed by this light, and Spiders become passive near it.
However, you drown twice as fast.

When you attempt to leave, the obsidian head forms a staircase for you, and then begins to block the entry to that cave.
Posted Image
One day, i thought of building a very awesome tower. I messed up the perspective.

TheDragonHunter2759
  • Minecraft: FireWork_Boom_12

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

awesome! great ideas!
Posted Image

James9270
  • Minecraft: James9270

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

Great ideas although it doesn't sound "Minecraft-y" enough for them to "Rise from the abyss below" but still, great ideas...
"Everything is Mime-owned. The end of that unknown." -Windows speech recognition.

ACommonDrone

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostMecha51, on 17 September 2010 - 05:26 PM, said:

THE FREAKER

This guy is a huge creeper who has eight legs and four arms. he can summon creepers and launch creepbombs (mini creepers, or bombs) at you. to kill him you need to set him on fire by hitting some levers (i guess he was found before eh?) which drop lava on him. once this happens he covers his eyes and leans over the platform. smack away with your sword! or bow. do this enough and he falls into the lava, and dies. the chest drops and claim your prize. an exclusive item that can be found from him is incendary gunpowder. make tnt set stuff on fire!

Uh yeah, this doesnt seem like something that should be in Minecraft. From what I understand, this is a sort of side scrolling fight where the boss mob is in the backround launching crap at you. Not too original either.

THE SPIDER QUEEN

Not for arachnaphobics. or not. she is a huge spider. this fella runs round the cave and you need good timing to hit her. she can again, summon spiders, and shoot web that can trap you. or aid you, as you can walk on it. basicly, be quick and wait for her to jump by. giver her a smack and after a few times she is dead. the chest drops, and you can get queen silk, where bows made with it shoot further, faster, and do more damage.

A chest... drops? Is this Castle Crashers? Once again, not too original, but this would make some sense.

HEROBRINE

yeah. him. ever fought the magician on house of the dead? basicly, its him. but hes herborine. so he zips round, shoots energy balls at you, and can summon EVERY MOB. after taking down his swarm, he drops onto the platform. he is vunerable! attack him now! killing him gives loads of diamonds and a lightstone. the lightstone is a torch of the gods. holding it in your hand lights up everywhere. maybe he says creepy things about how things work in minecraft, like how you are here?

Oh God please not another kid who wants Herobrine in the game. This is just so OP and so... childish...
DRAGON

yeah. a dragon. had to be here, nuff' said. fought similarly to the opfor gene worm. he breathes fire, and does claw attacks. there are rocks you can hide behind. while he is shooting fire, hide behind this, nip round the flames and clobber him in the eye! repeat for the other eye, then attack his mouth while he is moaning about how his eyes are borke (which promptly work again). drops dragonscale, which make GODLIKE weapons and armour.

So a random dragon in a giant cave. Alright, I've heard worse ideas. And trust me son, we dont need GODLIKE weapons and armour, uber OP and just stupid.

All in all you seem like a young male who just wants Minecraft to be "Uberhaxornova badarse!!1" Please, these updates would be a fruitless use of time and resources. I dont know what else to say. Its just not a good idea, or a very creative one.  I wish some of the better suggestion-evaluators were on, they'd show you whats wrong in words we can understand.

Suggesting a new ore = Death Wish

Firespar
    Firespar

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Minecraft: LimitsofLife

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostACommonDrone, on 08 June 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Wish granted.

Before we get into this suggestion, I should say that the OP's grammar is very poor, and poor grammar makes a suggestion look terrible.

Now, into the fray.

Imagine this.

you are stripmining, and you find a cave. this cave is huge. there is a bridge to a platform. on the platform is a chest. the platform is obsidian. the bottom of this chamber is obsidian(A.K.A GO UPWARDS A BIT).
you approach it. before you can open it, part of the platform falls,and so does the chest. a huge beast appears.
enter...
How would this even work? This monster would spawn when you enter the cave? Would it spawn once you enter a certain radius of the boss mob?
THE BOSS MOB.

these guys appear in caves. huge caves. rare caves. SPECIAL caves. these caves may contain ore, and may not. depends on the mob? anyhoo, back to the story.

this beast rises up from the abyss below (could be water or lava? maybe just the ground?) it is one of four mobs.

THE FREAKER

Err, no. All I see here is a poorly designed creeper. Not only does this thing sound destructive enough to give a griefer a wet dream, the idea of a boss creeper is unoriginal and overused. Please, come up with something more creative. No creeper kings or supercreepers or anything like that.

On top of that, another unique death animation makes Jack a dull boy. No.
THE SPIDER QUEEN

So an agile, super fast megaspider? Doesn't sound overpowered at all, does it? On top of that, more powerful bows, especially ones that require raiding a rarely generated structure to obtain, are unbalanced. Bows already do more damage than diamond swords, despite requiring a few sticks and string to make.

What do you mean she drops a chest? I don't understand this, when she is killed, does a chest spawn where she died?

HEROBRINE

Congratulations, you are the 1,000,000th person to suggest Herobrine! Click Here to claim your prize!

Seriously, Notch has said that he will never add Herobrine, and he also said no to torches that emit light when held. Once again, he is completely overpowered.

DRAGON

Oh, cool. A rare, superpowered mob that allows you to create sets of extremely overpowered equipment to destroy your enemies in PvP despite having far less skill than them. Sounds fun! /sarcasm

NO.

but, if you are on peaceful, they will just be the described cave with no chest or mob. once difficulty is upped the chest and mob appear.
-turn difficulty to Easy, let chest spawn, turn back to Peaceful, boss despawns, raid chest-
thoughts?  :iapprove:

It seems to me like you are picturing some sort of MMORPG style boss battle. Well, unfortunately for you, Minecraft isn't an MMORPG. If you want boss battles, go play Runescape or World of Warcraft or something along those lines.

R.I.P. Jim Carroll

He was my friend and he died, died!

Phoenix750

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

THE FREAKER

The Freaker? Why don't you make up a creative name. This just sounds like a really annoying boss. Giant Creeper.... please use the search bar next time you post a suggestion.

THE SPIDER QUEEN

Name could have been more creative. Please use the search bar. You can't walk on webs, they just slow you down.
HEROBRINE

Oh god.... not another little kid that didn't get the memo. Herobrine is NOT real, he is the figment of an imagination of a successful troll :P. Please just go and download that Herobrine mod.

DRAGON

Search bar can do wonders. What does "nip", and "borke" mean? Drops god like armor.... are you trying to ruin multiplayer servers. Wait..... a dragon in a cave? I don't understand your logic.

Summary
Use the search bar. Be more creative. Be more descriptive (how much health, damage, etc.).
I find the lack of turtles in your thread disturbing