NOTE: The Single Player Commands mod may take a few days to be updated once the full game is released.
"Fly Through" (contains mild spoilers):
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/rsmalec
Follow me on Twitter: @rsmalec
Map upgraded to 1.9!
Includes minor cosmetic changes and packages Criswell's macros into the .zip file
GET THE MAP! http://www.mediafire...jwj1f1c2jg0zf4h
Get SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS http://www.minecraft...et/topic/94310-
Be sure to read the README file that comes with the map - for rules, powers, and other details.
PLEASE reply here with feedback and include this link http://www.minecraft...t/topic/344730- in any youtube videos.
PLEASE post YOUR super team's banner symbol and name when you complete the map!
"Power Through" (contains mild spoilers):
The world's cities have fall under the threat of criminals. A new band of superheroes has been formed to combat these threats. Play as each of the superheroes to try out different powers, in locations around the globe.
- Completely NEW kinds of Minecraft puzzles!!!!
- NON-LINEAR storyline; 6 missions in modern-day cities (plus 3 special locations) that have fallen under supernatural threat
- 7 super heroes with unique powers and custom skins!
- 7 super vehicles!
- ~300,000 sq. blocks of playable surface and over 2 million blocks carefully placed
- Main storyline requires SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS mod, but I have added an alternate path which will allow you to complete without any mods - visually appealing, but not as much fun
- Includes Criswell's macros for fast hero/power switching!
- Each mission may have its own rules that override these...
- Set difficulty to Easy
- No breaking blocks
- No placing blocks, except you can place glowstone
- You may place torches or other items
- NO STARTING FIRES (this means you, Captain Honeydew!)
- No crafting
- No looting dispensers
- No extinguishing fires with punches
- There is no need to explore the wilderness beyond the bedrock walls or man-made structures
- These rules may be overridden by the rules of each mission
- You are HIGHLY encouraged to use the SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS mod
- Read the README file and MISSION BRIEFINGS as you go along - there's a lot happening!
ONLY USE THESE IN THE NORMAL WORLD, when instructed by the notes.
CREDITS and THANKS
SIMO_415 Minecraft Modding god
The Yogscast Minecraft Youtube gods
Intending to use the spectacular Tower Bridge from Vakarain.
A plane or two out of the incredibly detailed Minecraft Airport by mextremel
Copied (and remixed) a few blocks from an old version of New York City by Nadine
Borrowed a <mystery> schematic from FlyingPenguin33
Lifted superCJ's New Troms Zeppelin and gave it a paint job and a few tweaks.
Fortune says, I'm including a Chinese Temple by Cheezbrgr
A HUGE THANK YOU to Patrick Min for Binvox (3D-model to Schematic converter), and INVALUABLE assistance in locating and converting the Sydney Opera House!!!
Main site -> http://www.patrickmin.com/minecraft/
Get Binvox -> http://www.cs.prince...du/~min/binvox/
Get Viewvox -> http://www.cs.prince...u/~min/viewvox/
(GLUT.dll also needed -> Nate Robbins - GLUT http://www.xmission....~nate/glut.html)
And see erich666's helpful post http://www.minecraft...et/topic/52282-
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE 3D model, Josh Wilson
David Vierra - MCEdit (the only tool I can find to 'roll' something sideways)
This map is released under Creative Commons license: Attribution CC BY http://creativecommo...icenses/by/3.0/