I'm sorry to say that I completed this masterpiece of a map, which took you months to make, in a few days.
This feels much more of an accomplishment than completing most modern video games; I feel special now
By the way, I got 341 points (61 gold nuggets and 36 diamonds).
Here is what I feel about the challenges:
- Serene Garden looks very nice.
- Prickly Desert was quite frustrating.
- Parkour Town was fun. Oh, those doors...
- I really liked Cave Ruins.
- I'd like more maps like Desert Temple.
- I had a problem with the chickens in Insane Laboratory. After the TNT exploded nothing happened, so I had to break the door. But I guess this can't be considered cheating, and other than that I was playing totally legitimately.
- Extreme Facility was nice, and not so hard because of numerous mini-checkpoints
- I didn't really enjoy the darkness in Dark Dungeon.
- Water Factory... Oh, this is the only challenge that I hated. Stages 16-9 and 16-10 are too long and need some mini-checkpoints, so it is good that you added them in the new version.
- Agility Laboratory is pure joy. Just when I thought it can't get any more interesting, I was surprised. I definitely want more timed challenges. What's best is that you can restart a stage even before those xx seconds run out, so that was very nice. Level 17-10, however, is broken,
because the whole restart thing doesn't work anymore! The problem is that you used an RS NOR latch. Imagine this situation: the player presses the button (the latch goes to ON state and a redstone current to turn it off starts running), tries to complete the challenge and fails after 15 seconds. So they go and press the button again (the latch is already ON, and another current starts running, but it's irrelevant). So the player tries once more, completely sure that it was OK to press the button again just as it was in all previous stages... but (the first current reaches the latch and turns it OFF) the door closes in xx-15 seconds, leaving the player in a WTF state. Exactly this happened to me when I 'completed' the stage, but, as I'm quite proficient with redstone, I realized immediately that I have to wait until the ticking ends, and here I am telling you this. So I think you should use the same circuit as in the previous stages. And if you really want to keep the ticking sound, you can make the long-running current open the door and turn the latch OFFbut I see that it is fixed in the next version.
- Tranquil Park is even better than #2. But I wouldn't call it Normal: 18-8 has some really tough jumps.
- Lapis Tower is rather monotonous. Its gigantic levels give you a difficult endurance test. The challenge is unforgiving: one tiny mistake and you're at the bottom.