[24/7][Bukkit][Plugins] ADSS server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

antondubek1
  • Minecraft: antondubek2

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:30 PM

WE ARE ROLLING ON 1.7

HAMCHI NEEDED

hamachi network = ADSS 1 (get password when whitelisted)

Login IP = 5.186.245.159

At the minute ADSS is just a small server mostly containing just my friends, but capability of it growing are massive. We have started to create some cool structures and towns and love to have a good pvp battle in our spare time. People get annoyed with a cheeky kill but I think it keeps you on your toes when just lingering around outside. As you will know Beta 1.6 is out and I will be updating as soon as bukkit comes out with a stable platform. We do have 1 other Semi Admin and a Moderator but otherwise the rest of our community is mostly consisted of regular's. I will be looking into promoting people rather quickly so get in and help Forums are currently being put in place and still fine adjustments in the plugin department.

CANT GET ON?

[

RULES
-No griefing/destroying blocks that do not belong to you. If in doubt ask
-No hacking or flying or anything that gives you advantage over other players
-Dont be a 'dick', respect people
-No pvp'ing under any roof. This does include 1 block
-Respect higher ranks and do not say things like you are abusing your powers! (if a certain person is treating you unfairly please say to me)
-Be polite and courteous. No bad language
- Please use good english. No text language
-If block accidentally broken please contact someone otherwise we can see and you will end up banned!

RANKS
-Regular (get automatically promoted when done enough for community)
-VIP (contributed enough to the server. This could be just a splendid city and generally being nice to people)
-Moderator (VIP's that have worked hard and are well trusted. We need a good few of these in different places)
-SemiAdmin (some staff will become this)
-Admin (me and maybe someone when im on my hols)

WHITELIST
(As at the minute the server capacity is only 20 but can be easily raised to around 40 I would like to see who would join)
-Name (IGN will do)
-Time on minecraft
-Why you should be on the server (more you write the more of a chance you get)

[/size]

Register or log in to remove.

robertdalton

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

-Name (IGN will do) robertgdalton
-Age 17
-Location england
-Time on minecraft 200 hours game play and on regularly
-Why you should be on the server (more you write the more of a chance you get) I am not much of a builder. However I love to mine and supply those who can build. I love to gather the resources in interesting ways like making record breaking tree farms and massive mines. I am the go to guy that people ask if they need something, and I Love it :D

Posted Image

robertdalton

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

could you update to 1.6 ?

Posted Image

antondubek1

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

I cannot yet sorry, im waiting for bukkit. Just look up on youtube how to downgrade, really easy you just need the files

zeek248
    zeek248

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

Name- IGN- zeek248 : Real name: Zach
-Age 14
-Location USA
-Time on minecraft A LOT :) Its summer vacation here so i would have tons of time on the server :)
-Why you should be on the server: I am a very trustworthy person and I believe i would be a great addition to the server. I would love to be a MOD, or Admin, but am willing to work my way up and prove to you that I am worthy of the title and abilities. I am looking to have fun on a server, and help others with the server as well :) I hope you agree with me and hopefully see you soon! :)

antondubek1

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

I am trying now!

antondubek1

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

OFFICIALLY 1.6

Bashdawg
    Bashdawg

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

-Name Scruffy_Puppy
-Age 17
-Location Johannesburg (South Africa)
-Time on minecraft  Lost track a while ago. Playing since early Alpha versions
-Why you should be on the server (more you write the more of a chance you get)
I'm a creative person, and I'm very willing to help in projects as well as start them. I know this game reeally well, and I don't mind helping people out if they don't know something or other about the game. My houses in minecraft are always epic =D
I'm fun, and I HATE GRIEVERS, so...i suppose I won't cause any trouble =D I'll pretty much contribute as much as possible to the server.

antondubek1

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

BACK TO 1.6 FEEL FREE TO JOIN THOSES WHO CAN GOING FOR DINNER BE BACK IN 10

mofun00
    mofun00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

name: mofun00
time on minecraft: im kinda new at this but i have tones of friends who play and are presently teaching me to play well
why i should be on the sever: i enjoy making everything from little houses and huge castles and i love to plan them out as well (even better if their is a team involved). i also enjoy mines on  mass and i dont have a problem with sharing the rewards of that. i also hate grieves and stealers and i dont think that i would have any negative influence on the sever.

Moxieman19
  • Minecraft: moxieman19

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

-Name: moxieman19
-Time on minecraft: The stats screen says 2.65 days. I've been around since beta 1.2
-Why you should be on the server: I love this game, but SP gets boring after a while. I enjoy servers that support having fun, and I would do my part to make that happen. Also, I build awesome stuff, I know all my redstone circuits, and know the ins and outs of the game, so I'm a great person. Hell yes.

Enmarye
    Enmarye

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: emzyraquel

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Name: emzyraquel
Time on Minecraft: Not much as I got MC just a few days ago. Still learning!
Why you should be on the server: I'm new to MC and I've also been looking for a server with a friendly and mature community. The past 2 servers I was on had loads of 12 year olds who cursed every other second and it got really dramatic after awhile. They were like fighting and stuff, lol. I'm not an awesome builder/miner though. I just do what I think is fun and right, lol! Well, obviously I hate griefing/griefers. I got griefed a lot for the past few days. Ugh, so annoying! Whoops, I got sidetracked a little bit.. So yeah, I hope I can join! :)

Yes. I am in fact, a female.