ATTENTION: We have a new website! Go here for more up-to-date website, which is the only place you can get whitelisted any more:
PLEASE NOTE, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROBABLY OUTDATED AND YOU MUST GO HERE TO GET WHITELISTED: http://ukraft.co.uk/
This is UKraft, a friendly, British (other nationalities are welcome) SMP server who encourage players playing together. We have a good community and a nice world with lots going on. It's up 24/7 (hosted in the UK by Nitrous Networks), is whitelisted, centred around survival and community building, is moderated, and uses Bukkit. Oh, and it's grief free. It is also home to me, JoshuaMutter on YouTube, maker of Minecraft machinimas.
TeamSpeak 3 Server: 126.96.36.199:17197
Breaking these rules will result in punishment, the severity of which depends on the severity of the crime.
1. DO NOT GRIEF. There's no point in trying as we can just fix it and ban you.
2. Do not attack other players unless in a designated PvP area with both combatants' consent.
3. Do not build on or too close to other people's buildings (see building guide for more).
4. Follow the building guide at least loosely. It is just a guide, but we want the server to look nice.
5. Do not use hacks/cheats/exploits.
6. Be nice to the other players, do not upset them. This is a 'friendly' server after all.
7. Do not steal. You shouldn't be able to steal however as we use Lockette.
Psst, if you've read the rules put the word 'pootis' somewhere in your application. If you don't include this you won't be accepted.
8. Respect the authority of admins and mods.
We want this server to look nice, so this is a brief building guide for the server that we would like you to follow somewhat closely. We don't want to stifle your creativity and freedom, but we want your creations to be shown in the best possible light.
- If you're not building anything particularly interesting, don't build it too close to spawn.
- Buildings should be reasonably far apart (I'd say 4 blocks minimum).
- Big creations or out of place creations should be built a far-ish distance from the spawn area.
- Do not block important routes, ways out of areas, or fronts of buildings with your creations.
- Try and make your buildings a similar style to the things around it. If you want a theme, then the theme would be Britain.
- Do not build sky roads, buildings which defy gravity but look like they shouldn't, buildings made out of ugly materials, ugly things in general.
- Make sure trees you chop down are completely destroyed.
- And of course, do not interfere with other people's creations.
Also, this video:
SuperCheesio, A.K.A Josh, Cheesio, Cheese. JoshuaMutter
CarbonStyle72, A.K.A Tom, TheDoDoKiller, Gamerutd
Donators will receive a chest of win and will be allowed fly mod for a month if over �5 is donated.
All donations are appreciated, even if it's only a few pennies.
If you've read everything, should now be ready to apply for the whitelist.
Just copy the form below, fill it out and post it here in this thread.
In game name: Age and location: What you might build in our server, what you have built in the past (screenshots are nice): Your past experiences with Minecraft and how long you have been playing: What do you think of the rules?: [b]Why do you want to join the server, why do you think you should be accepted, and what would you bring to it?: Anything else you want to mention:
Applications will usually be seen within a few days/weeks, and we will let you know in this thread if you have been accepted. Also note we will not accept your application if you are under the age of 12. (Sorry kids)
We are using a few plugins, but most are administrative. If you want to know anything about these plugins or want to suggest a Bukkit plugin for us then go ahead and talk to me.
You can see all our plugins by typing /plugins in game.
Here are some commands you should know:
/spawn - Takes you to the spawn.
/sethome - Sets a home for you to teleport to when you type...
/home - this.
How to use DeadLock to make your chests and furnaces private (IMPORTANT):
1. Place a sign next to or in front of your chest or furnace
2. Type on the top line of the sign: [Private]
3. If you want the chest to be privately shared, put all the usernames of the users who can use it under the '[Private]'.
4. When you're done the sign should latch onto the chest or furnace.
We also have Dynamap! http://188.8.131.52:8123/
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/JoshuaMutter
My website: http://www.joshuamutter.co.uk/
We have events in the server on and off. Currently we are in the process of an ARG (Alternate Reality Game).
I will often be recording machinimas so you can also join those.
CarbonStyle72/Tom: email@example.com or add him on Steam: carbonstyle72
If you like the server any small donations are very much appreciated.
REMEMBER, YOU WILL NOT GET WHITELISTED HERE ANY MORE. YOU MUST GO TO OUR WEBSITE: