• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Dutchies journal

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: My Save (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Should i release the save of this world?

1. yes (12 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. no (1 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

3. i like cookies (13 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dutchie
    Dutchie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

Posted Image

Journal information:

Minecraft journey started: 23 may
Difficulty: normal
Texture Pack used:
https://rapidshare.c...xture_1.6.5.zip
(it's a mix of Doku's and Johnsmith's.)

Chapters:

There's alot of images in this thread, so when you click on one of these links, wait for all the images to load, and you will automatically be directed to said chapter.

Chapter 1: The beginning - SCROLL DOWN
Chapter 2: Home sweet home
Chapter 3: Mission Earth Core
Chapter 4: Dieing, Reversed lumberjacking and a giant torch.
Chapter 5: I've got ninety-nine problems and my cave is one
Chapter 6: Nether say Nether

Posted Image

hey guys, i'm new on this forum. What better way to kick it off than with a journal?
After reading some great journals here, they inspired me to start my own. Also stealing some thread idea's from em.
Played minecraft a while back, but recently (yeah, yesterday) decided to get back into it.

This forum is pretty epic by the way.

i've been playing around with texture packs, and i've taken the best textures and icons that i could find around the forums and poured them in one pack. works nicely for me. Also created some custom biome colours and i'm looking to start off my new minecraft career with this world described in this journal.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Posted Image
and we're off. Looks like the usual trusted spawnpoint. A beach with a forest next to it. The beach is kinda small, and the "sea" behind me is some sort of twisting river/lake. Props to you if you manage to shipwreck here.
p.s. don't mind me enhancing the truth a little with some photoshop here and there. It's just some slight touches to give the whole journal a more adventurous feel.

Posted Image
Walking around a bit, i noticed that the "forest" in reailty consists of 5 trees. Two majestic trees i decided to keep alive, and three little brothers i chopped down for some wood.
Siplings keep falling off the leaves but i really hope these majestic trees will stay majestic.
I'm not keeping them out of love for nature, my architectural skills aren't superb, so anything that i will build beneath these trees will at least look immediatly decent because of it. ;)

Posted Image
Noticed my first blocky friends eyeing me up from that hill over there as i was about to make my first tools.

Posted Image
I went over there with my brand new sword. I don't like strangers eyeing me up all the time from hilltops. As i walked up the hill i noticed that they somehow led me to this huge flower patch with 13 red flowers and 14 yellow flowers. The animals looked at me so innocently, i could not help but let them live for their generous offer. Instead i had a manly chat with the flowers about human's destructive nature. my sword joined in on the chat.

Posted Image
As i explored the island a bit more, i stumbled across this sand valley. It was epic. the little photoshop magic cannot recreate the true moment. i swear i could hear morricone's music as i stood there on the top of a sand dune, overlooking the panorama like some sort of Clint Eastwood. I do now realise that a badass cowboy would never hold a bunch of red roses, but let that not ruin the magic for you.
After enjoying the view for a while and humming a shootout tune, i notice that my sword had taken damage from cutting down a few flowers. How will i survive in the world of minecraft 1.5 if i can't even make proper swords!

i noticed some sandy blocks in the distance, and i went to check it out. Apperently it's called sandstone and it's new to me. anyway, i'm definatively gonna make a sandstone house. it looks dope. Looked it up on minecraft wiki and seems you can make it with sand as well, so i dug out some sandstone and sand until my shovel broke. Seriously, that was one weak shovel. I need to mine some cobblestone soon for better tools.

Posted Image
Whoops, sun going down. no time for cobblestone. Found my way back to the majestic trees and it was already night. I could see a skeleton running around on the same hill the forest critters stood on a while back. Seriously, It's some sort of mob spy hill. Luckily, the skeleton did not notice me while i was frantically digging a hole and creating a bunker.
It was strategically placed in a small valley near the tree brothers (shall i name them?).
Not having played this for a year or something, i'm not sure if there are any new mobs, but my bunker is foolproof to any mob i know of.

Posted Image
No coal. Newbie mistake number one all over again. Luckily my photoshop night goggles allow you to see what i see.
Do remember though, in my case it was much more frightening because of an absence of photoshop night goggles.

Well, this is the bunker interior. it'll do. it's a 3x5 hole in the ground, with just enough height for me to stand in.
There's a window on both sides. there is some sandstone in it, so i'm pretty happy with that.
i planted a rose to make the bunker a bit more comfy.

Posted Image
On the left you can see the skeletons patrolling the "mob-spy-hill", and on the right side there's some sort of zombie pool party.
I was sneaking from window to window, hugging the walls at all cost. Making sure there wasn't a creeper attracted enough to my bunker to find me.

Halfway through the night, a chicken went running around my bunker, making annoying noises all the time and making me
extremely nervous so instead of sneaking, I kept running from window to window to see if there wasn't a zombie feeling hungry for chicken brains. I couldn't get out and kill the stupid chicken because I was scared like a little girl (I called the chicken Carrol by the way. Carrols are annoying, no offense if you're a Carrol. you're awesome).

Seriously, Couldn't wait for the morning, I was Wishing that Carrol would get what she deserved for annoying me all the time. After a few minutes the chicken sounds stopped, and i heard zombie noises instead. After feasting on chicken brains the zombie is now probably hugging my house to death. Wish i never wished something about that chicken.

Posted Image
it did not take long before the zombie found my window. Luckily i had my trusted sword and that night i found myself poking a long stabby thing through a hole in the wall (sorry for the horrible joke).

Posted Image
after 10 dreadful minutes in that bunker, the sun finally rose and i made a hole in the bunker and got out.
While venturing outside, i did not see any mobs around the bunker. Which i know noticed to be very ugly.
will you look at that bunker? it is an abomination.
I was right about Carrol. The zombie dropped all what was left of the poor girl. To make it even sadder, her mother/friend
is also on the crime scene and he/she is looking away. Can't blame him/her. What a horrible sight.

My mission on day 2 was:
- to make sure the world would never know of the existence of this hidious bunker.
- kill all remaining baddies, and don´t make the day 1 newbie mistake again. I'm gonna get me some coal this day.

picked up the feather of carrol the chicken. Gave her a burial on the spot where my bunker used to be.
Wait, what bunker? There never was a bunker.
Seriously, if you like bunkers so much, why don't you go build one instead of accusing me there ever was a bunker in my world. There wasn't.

Posted Image
a sad note to end on, but i did kill some baddies that were still lingering on the "mob-spy-hill".

Here's an overview of the world so far:
Posted Image

that was a very thrilling first day in minecraft again!
I hope day two will be just as exciting.

so yeah, some feedback would be nice! I hope you enjoyed reading it all (props to you if you did). I'll be working on day 2.

P.S. sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm Dutch after all. :)

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Dutchie
    Dutchie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image

Chapter 2: Home sweet home

Chapter 2: i'm in a hurry writing this, so less talking, more building this time. Now with a brand new banner.

Posted Image
After the dreadful night, i set out to find coul and mine resources for a home base.
I walked through the vast desert near my spawn point, and started mining some sand and sandstone.

Posted Image
mined a few layers of cobble as well. Also found a nice little cavern with alot of coal in it and 6 iron.
Chopped down a few trees afterwards. It was nighttime and i just spammed torches around to survive. Forgot to make screenshots.

Posted Image
This is what my chest looked like when i was done mining and walked back to the tree brothers.

Posted Image
blasphemy!
I am a nature loving man, but i had to revenge carrol here. 3 wool.

Posted Image
It was turning night fast, so i was about to make a base when i found a nice little cavern near carrol's grave.
Used the sheep's wool to make a bed.

Posted Image
What a morning! a wolf standing in front of my door, and it took only one bone to convince him to join my side.
I called him "cooking".
me and cooking are cooking up a little something something on the cliff side.

Posted Image
I found sheep heaven. Time to avenge belated ms Carrol.

Posted Image
tadaa!

Interior:

Posted Image
This is the entrance room (base of the tower)
5 furnaces, and a wooden staircase. The door you're looking at is the entrance. On the right (in the staircase) is a door to the little house on the side of the tower.

Posted Image
if you go up the stairway, you'll enter the chest room. 7 chests as of now, all still pretty empty.

Posted Image
Interior of the little house on the side (with the yellow roof).
It's not filled yet, but i will probably make a kitchen, some chairs. The usual.
Side note, check out my awesome rug. You can even craft stuff on it. The dude would be proud.

This Chapter took 6 days, instead of the 1 day chapter 1. That's a minecraft week.
Well, now i got my homebase, i am probably gonna do some mining next.
Next chapter:
I will probably make a farm, a mine shaft or some more bulidings. Stay tuned.

Map of the area:
Posted Image

thanks for reading! leave a comment. :)

Posted Image

MuLtiVaN
    MuLtiVaN

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Minecraft: Multivan

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

looks really nice!
keep it up!
Posted Image

skibum2363
  • Minecraft: skibum2363

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Wow! Gorgeous! Wat texture pack is that?
Posted Image

TrFessler
  • Minecraft: TrFessler

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:01 AM

View Postskibum2363, on 26 May 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

I believe it is DokuCraft. I know this because I follow his thread all the time and I use it myself.

OT: Good journal so far. Keep it up.

Sneeshy
    Sneeshy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

omg amazin keep it up
Posted Image

yuvalritt

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

nice! :)
sorry for the noobish question - how do you get a picture of the map?

Dutchie
    Dutchie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

View PostMuLtiVaN, on 25 May 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

looks really nice!
keep it up!
thanks mate, congrats on the first reply hehe

View Postskibum2363, on 26 May 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

thanks! it's a custom texture pack. Mixed some stuff from doku's pack and johnsmith's. Made some slight adjustments to some textures, and created my own biomes.
also note that all pictures have been modified a bit with photoshop to make them more appealing.

View PostTrFessler, on 26 May 2011 - 02:01 AM, said:

I believe it is DokuCraft. I know this because I follow his thread all the time and I use it myself.

OT: Good journal so far. Keep it up.
thanks mate, sure will.

View Postyuvalritt, on 26 May 2011 - 12:47 PM, said:

nice! :)
sorry for the noobish question - how do you get a picture of the map?
gracias!

i used Cartograph to get an isometric picture of the map. You can find it here:
http://www.minecraft...p-your-beta-16/

I've made some spelunking screens from yesterday. Not enough to fill a chapter and i'm kinda busy atm. expect more in the weekend ;)

Posted Image

Chapter 3: Mission Earth Core

Belated chapter. I took these shots right after chapter 2. At first i was planning on splitting stuff up. Which basicly means i was too lazy to edit the whole bunch in photoshop at the time. Then i forgot i even took these pictures.
Perfomed my photoshop-abracadabra and uploaded 'em.
So. yeah. Enjoy this late episode!

(p.s. i cooked some delicious chili con carne right now, so ignore the occasional "munch munch" you might hear troughout the journal.)

Mission earth core: Get in, and get the hell out.

but first:

Posted Image
giant skeleton pool party. 11 skeletons!!! Seriously, i'm thinking of removing all water near my base. scary just got a whole new meaning.

Posted Image
Next day i build me this cosy mine shack. In it is a ladder that goes 20 blocks down. There i found this Massive cave that simply refuses to end. with lots of lava in it.

Posted Image
After mining my way through alot of stone and zombies, i found an underground creeper pool party. (Seriously, what's up with the pool parties in my world?) I refused the invitation. There was alot of coal on the left side of the pool, i carefully chipped away some.

Posted Image
creepers have feelings too. I hurt this one's feelings because i didn't join his pool party. Next thing you know he hurt me. alot.
I have no idea how he got there. He just ninja'd behind that pile of gravel right when i placed a torch.
I don't even know how i managed to take a picture of this guy. He exploded in my face right when i took the pic.

I was too busy running away like a little girl in pitch dark to make anye pictures of the crater.

"munch munch"

Posted Image
I did stumble upon this beauty.

Posted Image
and this one.

Posted Image
AND this one.

"munch munch"

Posted Image
now after lots of "creeper-dodging", "porkchop-eating", "coal-mining", "heroic-climbing" and "frantically-running-around-the-whole-place-looking-for-the-exit", my goodies chest looks like this! worth it.
(there's another 64 coal placed in the 5 furnaces in my home base atm.)

almost forgot. The obligatory little map:
Posted Image
not much has changed. Altough i did spot a cheeky little island i might build something on. A watchtower or whatevs.

NEXT CHAPTER:
dunno yet.

thanks for reading chapter 3! By the way, do you guys prefer the more subtle photoshop touches like in the first two chapters, or the more dramatic mood-making like in this one? I know i do, it's so monet. Except when a creeper blows up in your face, that's less monet.

Posted Image

RobinVanDutch

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

Very nice design man.
I love your HERPA DERP dog texture xD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jinzha
    Jinzha

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

I really like that building! You're great, but that's quite obvious since your dutch. All dutch people ftw! :D
Posted Image

skibum2363
  • Minecraft: skibum2363

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

Join the MJM! http://www.minecraft...craft-journals/
Posted Image

Dutchie
    Dutchie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

View PostRobinVanDutch, on 27 May 2011 - 07:38 AM, said:

Very nice design man.
I love your HERPA DERP dog texture xD
hehe yeah cooking's a silly one :)

View PostSmartie, on 27 May 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

I really like that building! You're great, but that's quite obvious since your dutch. All dutch people ftw! :D
gracias! haha yeah, dutchies are pretty awesome.

View Postskibum2363, on 27 May 2011 - 06:01 PM, said:

looks dope, sure will mate. Wow, lots to read :D

Posted Image

Chapter 4: Dieing, Reversed lumberjacking and a giant torch.

my texture pack freaked out, so i used the defalt minecraft skin for a while. Don't worry though, this minecraft world is still not kind to me, for your amusement.

Posted Image
I was planning to mine some more goodies today. But i heard some zombie noises as i went down the ladder. Apperently there was an unexplored cavern 5 blocks away from my ladder. D'oh!

Posted Image
the cavern was real cosy. The cavern's inhabitants showed me a warm welcome.
I met Mr. Boom and Mrs. Boom. They had a funny way of acquinticing with strangers, Mrs. Boom didn't even come to shake my hand, and Mr. Boom blew up in my face. I was mad and killed Mrs. Boom.

Posted Image
After the corner i found out that they had kids too. Boom jr must have looked up to his dad, as he also blew up in my face. If you would get damage for smacking against a wall, i would've died there, as i flew up to the ceiling and bounced on to the wall and was bounced back right into the fourth creeper. I put up a brave fight though, managed to kill him and advance in this cave.
Notice how i went from I LIKE THIS CAVE to I DONT LIKE THIS CAVE in 10 seconds?

Posted Image
Ninja creeper showed up again, thank god i was careful, managed to kill him as well.

Posted Image
PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN

Posted Image
Around the corner was my reward, a blank wall. I assume these creepers just moved in here. Maybe they were terrorists, planning to climb up the ladder and blow up my house when i was asleep. I am glad i found out about them.

Posted Image
After exploring the cavern some more, i found there was a hole in the ground i didn't notice before. I just walked 1 tile next to it, without falling in. Luckily.

Posted Image
After taking the picture i still fell in. Probably because i was kneeling over the edge while taking the picture, and when i took the picture, released the shift key.
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Posted Image
I also didn't spawn at my bed, but at the spawn near Mrs. Carrol's grave. As if losing all my pickaxes wasn't enough!
I went berserk and vented my anger at some mobs with some good old fistfighting. Some creeper almost blew up Carrol's grave.

Posted Image
I was flanked by a skeleton, so i had to make a dash for it.

Posted Image
I turned around and jumped in the sea, when i noticed a creeper had followed my example. There was nothing i could do, he floated above me, silently waiting for me to reach the surface. Death #2.

Posted Image
Well, rushed to my bed and went to sleep (in minecraft and reality). Next morning i set out to collect some resources and avoid the mine. Stumbled upon this tree. I immediatly didn't like it when i first saw it. It looks like a derp tree. It deserved to be chopped down. So it was time to test out my new tactic; reversed lumberjacking.

oh and the texturepack worked again :D

Posted Image
Reversed lumberjacking is easy. It can be done on trees that you can climb. There were alot of trees on the right with leaves connected.

Posted Image
So i found the lowest tree, managed to climb in and find a path to the top of the Derp-a-derp-Tree.

Posted Image
There you work your way down, climbing on branches and frantically hacking around you at any block you see

Posted Image
If done correctly (in other words: very frantically) this is the result.

Posted Image
No more Derp tree. 42 wood, that'll last me a while.

Posted Image
This is the island i showed on the minimap in the previous chapter. I decided to build something on it.

Posted Image
After a tough day of non stop working, i saw the sun setting.

Posted Image
Running back to my house i managed to hit a wolf. I have no idea how i did it, but it probably was emberassingly stupid, cause there is no need to hit stuff when running to your house.
sorry for the shaky camerawork, but you can imagine that taking the time to make a clear picture of two bloodthirsty wolfs isn't really easy.

Posted Image
Climbed up to the top of my home base to show what i just build. A giant torch, it functions as a lighttower. Maybe i'll be soaring the stormy seas next? who knows...
Oh, where i got the lava from?....

Posted Image

This was one huuuge session. I've got more pics than these 21. I'm currently working on: "chapter 5: I've got ninety-nine problems and my cave is one." Enjoy reading this one in the meantime!

Posted Image

Kaiabriel
  • Minecraft: Kaiabriel

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

I really like how you blended your building into the landscape by making that little bridge. So far it's going pretty well, just don't let these sheeps get near the grave next time =D
Well, and I guess - good luck in the future!

Posted Image

RufflesT
  • Minecraft: RufflesT

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

O.o Great journal! You are hilarious! Well, this is an awesome journal, I'm expecting good things from it. WELCOME TO THE MJM, CONGRATULATIONS!  :lol:
I'm a map reviewer! Want to request a map or see the reviewed maps? Click here!
MJM IS FINALLY RETURNING!

billycrazyjoe
  • Minecraft: nubcaker

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

Goed gedaan! Ziet er echt goed uit! Zal ik bookmarken om later verder te lezen. ;)

(Hell yeah, you're not the only dutch speaker here, friend)

All join glorious Onicraft! http://onicraft.enjin.com/home

JacktheInvisibleOne

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Ooh... i think you forgot zombies also drop feathers. Ms. Carrol might be mr. Zombie. Do you use any mods? I don' t remember any latent "drops" frm sheep...

Dutchie
    Dutchie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

View PostKaiabriel, on 29 May 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

I really like how you blended your building into the landscape by making that little bridge. So far it's going pretty well, just don't let these sheeps get near the grave next time =D
Well, and I guess - good luck in the future!
I found one urinating on the side of my base as well. Seriously, my world is littered with a bunch of loitering sheep vandalists.
I made the bridge first, the building came afterwards, i like it most as well. thanks mate :D

View PostRufflesT, on 29 May 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

O.o Great journal! You are hilarious! Well, this is an awesome journal, I'm expecting good things from it. WELCOME TO THE MJM, CONGRATULATIONS!  :lol:
haha thanks! that's awesome :D. do we have a MJM Badge?

View Postbillycrazyjoe, on 30 May 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Goed gedaan! Ziet er echt goed uit! Zal ik bookmarken om later verder te lezen. ;)

(Hell yeah, you're not the only dutch speaker here, friend)
nederlandse minecrafters zijn de beste minecrafters ;)

View PostJacktheInvisibleOne, on 30 May 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

Ooh... i think you forgot zombies also drop feathers. Ms. Carrol might be mr. Zombie. Do you use any mods? I don' t remember any latent "drops" frm sheep...
Zombies drop feathers because they feast on chicken brains.
by the way, these aren't any ordinary sheep...

Posted Image

Chapter 5: I've got ninety-nine problems and my cave is one.

Entry five of today's dual entry.

Posted Image
I wake up with cooking sleeping on my lap. No matter how much i right click on him, i can't get him to stand up. I guess animals around me adapt to my lazy nature. My cat (in real) never stands up no matter how much i stroke the guy.)
I also build a couch near the front window.

Posted Image
Being unsatisfied with my latest cave expedition, i feel i need to please some minecraft gods. Well Carrol, Enjoy a gravestone that is larger than myself.

Posted Image
down we go.

Posted Image
Gah, these caves are annoying. They're so huge, mobs keep spawning everywhere.

Posted Image
While pressing f2 to take a picture, i actually threw my sword at his feet. Sadly i was too confused to take a picture of his reaction. Hah, he must've been shocked. I had to take him on with my pickaxe.

Posted Image
Seriously, i have so many pics of me fighting mobs in these caves.

Posted Image
worth it though! found some of that sparkling stuff that makes many-a minecrafter crazy.
it's just 2 diamonds though, not enough for a pickaxe

Posted Image
some gold nearby? nice.

Posted Image
I rushed to the surface, it was dark outside. As i walked on the bridge to my house, i heard an arrow whistling to the air, it landed right next to me.
As usual, i went panicking like a little girl and i was shot off the bridge. These 2 skeletons were flanking me while a zombie was coming straight at me, and i could hear some creeper noises as well. I ran randomly around the trees, until i swam a circle around my house and i made it inside.

Posted Image
1 heart left, phew!

Posted Image
After depositing those sweet diamonds, i went back into the cave to still my mining-hunger. I found this huge cavern, with a skeleton in it. The lad was taunting me so i took out my trusty sword to teach him a lesson.

Posted Image
It was a trap. when i ran down there i heard creeper noises and i was dead in 4 seconds. I rushed back to find the scene of murder. The mushrooms survived, so i took those too.

Posted Image
The skeleton who lured me in that pit got blasted into this pool of lava. Payback is a b***.

Posted Image
i was pretty mad at these caves. Died twice now. So i made some shroom stew for relaxation.

Posted Image
WHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT

Posted Image
Seriously, i floated across the place. I suddenly found myself at Carrol's grave, and there was a feather in front of it? i decided to pick it up.

Posted Image
Upon touching it, i opened some sort of portal to a different world. Although i knew i was tripping balls, this world felt real. Carrol appeared to me and spoke words of wisdom.
It felt like it was the right thing to do.
That's right Carrol, i will light the ENTIRE Place up!
I took out all the coal i had, and i made 3 stacks of 64 torches. That'll teach em. I just ran around the cave, tripping balls, and placing torches everywhere.
After the trip was over, i could see the work i'd done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After making sure there was not a single dark spot in there anymore, i was pretty much lost in there, and there were still lots of caveways i had left unexplored and dark. Wow.

Posted Image
In a distant cave i found this little beauty.

Posted Image
My goodies chest as of now.

Some Bonus Shots:

Posted Image
I've had enough of drinking mineral water from the grotto's. It's too hard to carry it all to the surface in tiny little buckets. The rain is awesome.

Posted Image
Carrol's grave got blinged out.

Posted Image
A close up of "the torch".

what a minecraft day man. Too bad it's just 2 diamonds, otherwise i could've visited the nether. And that was one bad trip. These shrooms are crazy, i might be dutch but i'm not touching those again.

these caves are enormous! Maybe i'll upload my save so you guys can see for yourself.. Pictures can't express how much of the time you'll spent being lost in there.

Posted Image

meiers23
  • Minecraft: Meiers23

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

I really like this journal, keep it up!
And your house looks awesome.
What texture pack do you use??
Posted Image

Sneeshy
    Sneeshy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

dokucraft im pretty sure
Posted Image

Oxyligen
    Oxyligen

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Minecraft: Oxyligen

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

Like your journal, keep it up. Your English is more then okay (het mag van mij ook in het Nederlands hoor..)

Maybe use some npc's like Humans (or his other mod Friend). Mods like Great wall or Ruins are also nice for exploring and storytelling.
Posted Image