Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2][SMP/SSP/LAN] Team Fortress 2: Teleporter + Sentry + Dispenser

• Please log in to reply
2409 replies to this topic

Steelflame
  • Minecraft: Steelflameblade

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

I run into an issue of when I teleport using the teleporters, I actually glitch out and end up with my feet inside of it and having a difficult time getting of the teleporter as a result.

I suspect this is an issue related to Smart Moving, but not sure.

Warning : This user is prone to doing sporadic edits of recent comments to further expand upon old ideas. This is a very common thing especially right after posting.  Keep this in mind when talking to me over these forums.

I run a small magic focused private server.  If you are interested in joining us, click the banner below to find out more.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

pitman-87
    pitman-87

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1008 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostSteelflame, on 23 November 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

I run into an issue of when I teleport using the teleporters, I actually glitch out and end up with my feet inside of it and having a difficult time getting of the teleporter as a result.

I suspect this is an issue related to Smart Moving, but not sure.

Are you sure you have the new version for 1.4.5?

Posted Image Posted Image

Bigguy2048

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

I love these mods... thnx

_SideStunt_
  • Minecraft: _SideStunt_

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

I take back what I've said , the problem was that the Optifine is not compatible with the teleporters.
Posted Image

ChromaShadows
  • Minecraft: chromashadows

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

I'm running 1.4.5
Have Forge, Optifine, Reis minimap, Mo minecraft, Inventory Tweaks, and backpacks....

I dropped the Dispenser zip into the mods folder as per direction.

the Dispenser causes a crash; upon taking it out, it worked fine.

Here is the crash report:

edit: on reading the report, I do see that the furnace from mo minecraft is in the same number as the dispenser. Does anyone know how to fix this so I move one or the other to another slot?

Spoiler:

Any topic which I personally start, I will not moderate in.

Current Laptop I'm mining from: Asus Republic of Gamers G60V - 4gb RAM - Nvidia GEForce GTX 260M - Windows 7 64 bit, 2.13 ghz processor, dual core.

Posted Image

remik
    remik

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: remik862

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Pitman... send me a link to a working forge. I tried millions of forges. they didn't work. the loading screen was frozen when I logged in. If this the issue of mineshafter, let me know! ;)

Seabrina
    Seabrina

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

would someone please tell me what optifine is. I DO NOT HAVE IT AND EVERYTIME I PUT THE ZIP FILE INTO THE FOLDER AND TRY TO START MY WORLD IT SHUTS DOWN THE INTERNAL SERVER!!!!

shoobox
    shoobox

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postpitman-87, on 22 November 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

This was fixed with version 1.4.5a of teleporter Posted Image
okay, thank you!

ZacharyThePatapon4562

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Can you make a Forge compatible version. Why? Well there this bug with forge that if the models are added by mod loader side and not buit into the Forge the textures of the World and the entities it slef will complete get jumble up with minecraft normal textures

It does not crash, it just really anynoying
I can say its forge because this happened to me before with a diffent mod (MLP mod).
The model has the correct textures when it is 1st place but when I start to use it this happens
It also effects the other mobs  instaly and if block textures if you let it progress enough over time

Don't ask, Just click it (you know you want to

ZacharyThePatapon4562

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostZacharyThePatapon4562, on 25 November 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

Can you make a Forge compatible version. Why? Well there this bug with forge that if the models are added by mod loader side and not buit into the Forge the textures of the World and the entities it slef will complete get jumble up with minecraft normal textures

It does not crash, it just really anynoying
I can say its forge because this happened to me before with a diffent mod (MLP mod).
The model has the correct textures when it is 1st place but when I start to use it this happens
It also effects the other mobs  instaly and if block textures if you let it progress enough over time

Spoiler:

Sorry my bad it was not your mod but a very "intresting" bug

ChromaShadows
  • Minecraft: chromashadows

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostSeabrina, on 24 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

would someone please tell me what optifine is. I DO NOT HAVE IT AND EVERYTIME I PUT THE ZIP FILE INTO THE FOLDER AND TRY TO START MY WORLD IT SHUTS DOWN THE INTERNAL SERVER!!!!

sent you a pm with the link to optifine on this forum and semi good instructions. :)
Any topic which I personally start, I will not moderate in.

Current Laptop I'm mining from: Asus Republic of Gamers G60V - 4gb RAM - Nvidia GEForce GTX 260M - Windows 7 64 bit, 2.13 ghz processor, dual core.

Posted Image

themaggot666
  • Minecraft: maggot4life666

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Please use mediafire or something now i cant download all your mods i have to wait 180 minutes to get the sentry :(
Posted Image

alex311360
  • Minecraft: alex311360
  • Xbox:xXAlex311Xx

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Click the mirror.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

pitman-87
    pitman-87

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1008 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostChromaShadows, on 24 November 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

I'm running 1.4.5
Have Forge, Optifine, Reis minimap, Mo minecraft, Inventory Tweaks, and backpacks....

I dropped the Dispenser zip into the mods folder as per direction.

the Dispenser causes a crash; upon taking it out, it worked fine.

Here is the crash report:

edit: on reading the report, I do see that the furnace from mo minecraft is in the same number as the dispenser. Does anyone know how to fix this so I move one or the other to another slot?

in your.minecraft directory is a config-folder.
You can change block IDs inside pitman-87_TF2_Dispenser.cfg

View Postthemaggot666, on 25 November 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

Please use mediafire or something now i cant download all your mods i have to wait 180 minutes to get the sentry Posted Image

mirror

View PostZacharyThePatapon4562, on 25 November 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Spoiler:

Sorry my bad it was not your mod but a very "intresting" bug

Very interesting bug :)
Of what mod?

ClutchHunter
  • Minecraft: FuSioNzPS3
  • Xbox:Clutch Hunterr

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm getting similar problems to Zachary but I'm 99% sure it's just Optifine conflicting with newer releases of Forge. All mobs get screwed up and I even had a golden chest(from Iron Chests) get buggy on me o.O

DoomSlaviK

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

View Postpitman-87, on 21 November 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

It's an issue of optifine.
Create a new world - go back to the main menu - load your old world - no crash.

I also was having the shutdown error, but this works fine for me. Still its a bit annoying but what we can expect ? a new version of tf2 teleport or a new optifine? to fix this issue?

ZacharyThePatapon4562

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

View Postpitman-87, on 25 November 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Very interesting bug Posted Image
Of what mod?

Well I figure out Optifine was the cause of this very weird Texture glitch
and what I literally meat by "it not your mod" to say it is not your mod causing it :3 <-- Horray.

A couple recommendation: (I'am using 1.4.2 version of all the TF2 the mods)
  • In my opinion the dispenser looks great but the textures looks a little brighter than the natural world lighting around it, so can you just darken the colors of dispenser so it will look like at least the same color tone as the Sentry.
  • Can you work on supporting custom entities for the sentry gun (going forge will help this feature be easier to implement in the sentry gun part of the mod)
  • Exp of mods that add entities that are also use the forge api : Mo creature, More Creeps and Weirdos and Elemental Creepers

hulduet
    hulduet

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

I get this error on the server. The server doesn't crash but I'm not sure what happened last night since server wasn't up this morning:

Spoiler:

pitman-87
    pitman-87

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1008 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostZacharyThePatapon4562, on 26 November 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

• Can you work on supporting custom entities for the sentry gun (going forge will help this feature be easier to implement in the sentry gun part of the mod)
  • Exp of mods that add entities that are also use the forge api : Mo creature, More Creeps and Weirdos and Elemental Creepers

I don't know what you mean, because these mods are using forge since MC 1.3. Maybe you mean I shall add some new features of forge?

View Posthulduet, on 26 November 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

I get this error on the server. The server doesn't crash but I'm not sure what happened last night since server wasn't up this morning:

You sure the server wasn't working anymore? Or did you just see that message and shut the server down.

Because this isn't a real crash, I catch it and it's more kind of warnung that a file was not found what generelly happens on first startup.

supercharizard

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi,I installed the teleporter and the sentry gun mod with mo creatures in 1.4.5 and when I tried to open the sentry monitor, my game crashes, so does this mod work with mo creatures.P.S I had the twilight forest mod installed as well

Plz Help
            supercharizard