Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to Make Groups?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

davishenegar

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:48 AM

Hey everyone
Today I created a new server for me and a couple of friends to play on. I have a friend who's kind of an asshole, but i still want him to be able to play with us. I'm afraid he might destroy some stuff i have build, and i want to make it so i can have groups. Like:
Owner: Me
Mods: Derp1, Derp2
Players: Derp3, Derp4
Unregistered: Derp5
You know what I mean?
Please help me!  :Diamond:

Register or log in to remove.

davishenegar

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

I really need help guise  :Notch:

jefe
    jefe

Creamymin

• Forum Admin
  • 16139 posts
  • Minecraft: jefe323

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

for bukkit look at either permissions or groupmanager

pvjinflight

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:48 AM

Or try Canarymod, different groups and most basic commands come with it, no need to install plugins just to get basic things like in Bukkit. Bukkit was annoying as I tried it when MC updated last time, altough Bukkit was updated to recommended version it was just useless as all plugins I could find for getting basic commands were not updated and were either buggy or didnt work at all.

http://www.canarymod.net/

coolerthanu9

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Im new to server hosting and I need to know more about how to run a good server with MCMMO, Permissions, Regions, Groups with certain permissions and much more. Please help me, coolerthanu9.  :Notch:

BongWong

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:46 AM

You could try MCAdmin and see if that works...You can assign positions to players and control who uses what items. Im not sure that it will work but it's worth a try.