5 replies to this topic

Mphlol
    Mphlol

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:59 AM

Hello, My name is Mphlol and I am new to the Minecraft Forums :D  

I want to ask the community if anyone knows of a good Minecraft Default HD Pack that I should use. I have been searching around the "Texture Pack" board for a while now and I can't seem to find any. :D I love the original Minecraft look but I really loved the HD default. I have been using the DefaultEx Hi/Low HD Pack made by a user named "Mengy007" ( Heres the link - viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=234684 ) but I think the Texture pack has been discontinued. I think this because everytime I log in with the texture pack I see a lot of black squares everywhere around my world. No matter how muchI re patch the texture Pack with MC Patcher, I still seem to have this problem.  :)  Perhaps it's not updated to Beta 1.5.01 ?

If anyone knows of a good Default HD pack, I would love to know, or if you know the solution to the problem I'm having with my existing texture pack, I would love to know  ;)

Thank you for reading, If you have anything to say please leave a reply  :)

Thank you for reading ~ Mphlol

Register or log in to remove.

hking0036

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:08 AM

you shou have posted this on the texture pack thread instead of here, but anyways, no i havent seen any. :log:  :log:
Needs to be about 20% cooler.

WarpathZone
  • Minecraft: WarpathZone

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

I've never used it myself, but I've seen this one around: viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=77442
That sounds like one you'd like.

Mphlol
    Mphlol

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:43 PM

Thank you Warpathzone, I love this texture pack. Thanks a lot for posting!

Everyone else feel free to post texture packs that you know of, Also, I wouldn't say no to locking this thread.
Thanks all!

kaji01
    kaji01

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

I've been using a slightly modified version of Mixcraft HD found here:

viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=31331

It's great just by itself (So much so that I can't play MC on patch days until a compatible version of Mixcraft comes out), but there are some cool alternate textures you can swap out too.

RSwordsman

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

I've personally found JohnSmith V7.2 to be an amazing pack. Still very faithful to the original look, with a few key changes.