Good news for you Minecrafters with OCD! The Inventory Tweaks mod is getting a new start, thanks to the help of Kobata and Fostenel, who are taking over the mod. Please follow the new thread, where a 1.51 update already awaits:
Kobata's Inventory Tweaks thread
(PS: The new versions don't support ModLoader anymore, please switch to Forge)
To those who are into goodbyes :
Thanks a lot to everyone who supported this mod, especially the early ones back in 2011 (omg almost 2 years) It was really fun making this mod, and I find it awesome that it managed to help that much players. May your pickaxes always remain sharp!
Old download links
- to Kobata and Fostenel for contributing code and eventually taking over the mod,
- to cpw and iluvredwall for their code contributions,
- to Ahmaz, AJFire and Larandar for their long-time support and feedback,
- to DoingIt and Tain101 for their videos that helped the mod become popular,
- to translators Ryo567 & Aledrobt (Spanish), 0l1vR (German), TH3steven (Dutch), Ezspecial & Ricalou (Portuguese), Hugsim, Doyle3694 & Brott (Swedish), JonathanHertz (Danish), Fishy (Polish), Necrontoend & VADemon (Russian), Ricalou & NTWalker (Japanese), IvyMichael & NTWalker (Chinese), and a few more contributors,
- to Evenprime for his Convenient Inventory mod which inspired mine,
- And of course to every minecrafter who took the time to report bugs and/or leave supporting comments!