• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Failed to Connect to Server Connection Refused: Connect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CookieMonsterz80

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:47 AM

Hey whats up guys. I am currently in the process of making a bukkit server! I am actually almost finished and have like 50 plugins along with the twin towers, and amazing spawn, and even more! And for some reason one day part of my house had a electricity shortage. Now I keep the server up 24/7 in case my friend wants to get on and fix things up. But when the shortage happened the server was opened. (IM NO SURE IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT). BUT! I noticed i got the following error everytime i tried to log into my server! (Failed To Connect to Server Connection Refused: Connect.)

Everything I've tried and Considered:
- YES my ports are forwarded
- YES my server IP IS CORRECT
- YES I HAVE the updated version of bukkit
- YES my firewall is off
- YES i've tried deleting my plugins and starting the server
- NO IT DOES NOT have to do with plugins
- YES whitelist is false and i should be able to connect fine
- YES I've tried reinstalling bukkit java download

SO i've tried pretty much everything but i still need help!

I think that because the server was opened while the shortage occured it may be a corrupted file in the server somewhere but i cant find one or I dont know how to fix this!

So if you know how to fix this I DO NOT want to lose this server! Ive spent too much time on this. It would be a great help if you could help me out. The server will definatley be big if i get it up and whoever helps me out will get a huge surprise/rank/item in the server! I would greatly appreciate any info you can give me but the first that helps gets something in it for them too.

RECAP: EVERYTIME I TRY TO CONNECT TO MY SERVER I GET THE, " FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER   CONNECTION REFUSED: CONNECT. IT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY AN AUTOMATIC SHUT DOWN AS THE SERVER WAS OPEN AND THERE MAY BE A CORRUPTED FILE.

ANY HELP WOULD BE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!

Register or log in to remove.

chuckaknuckle

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279783

I'm retired from this forum.

CookieMonsterz80

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

chuckaknuckle said:

Thanks you but this is not anything to do with the problem i actually ended up fixing it!

THANKS SO MUCH THO :D

chuckaknuckle

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:17 AM

Well you mentioned a possible corrupted world file, so that's why I posted that link.

I'm retired from this forum.

Tyler101
    Tyler101

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

View PostCookieMonsterz80, on 14 May 2011 - 05:04 AM, said:

Thanks you but this is not anything to do with the problem i actually ended up fixing it!

THANKS SO MUCH THO :D

What did you do to solve this problem if you dont't mind me asking. I'm having the same problem.