• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Multiple accounts with same email possible?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MIK3K
    MIK3K

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:56 AM

I bought this game for myself and another copy for a friend.  I would like to buy a third copy for a young family member but I want to use the same email account as my first copy so both copies are linked to my personal email.  Has anyone done that/Is that possible?

Greatest game ever by the way.  I am hopelessly addicted to this game.  Notch deserves every euro/dollar and then some.

Register or log in to remove.

boran_blok
    boran_blok

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:31 AM

I have not done this and I do not know if it is possible. When I bought minecraft for friends I just made an account with their email and I bought it under their account. There is no verification step in the registration process where you have to react on a mail you receive.
Minecraft does not run? Check the alpha Hardware Requirements
Update your drivers for Intel, ATI and nVidia
Getting the message "Customized computer manufacturer graphics driver is detected" ? Use the workaround described here

AlphaKintari

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:18 PM

Actually just bought a copy for my own "young family member".  Used my email address with no problems.

harpster1

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

I bought a second copy, but only one account pops up.  How did you get your two accounts separated?

MIK3K
    MIK3K

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

Resurrecting this old thread.

I have had 2 accounts on the same email but, with the new account system that uses your email address for all Mojang games, I seem to have lost use of one of the accounts.  I have 2 accounts for our own little LAN server and bought them back in 09/2010.

I know that the account system is being worked on and will have some glitches, but will I lose one of my accounts now?