• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft machines.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gamegamer0

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

Hi i am trying to build a really high tech industrial area in minecraft and i need ideas for machines and factorys.
I currently have,
Charcoal making factory
Monster spawn tower
TNT powered mining drill

I need ideas for more different machines and factorys D:
I am a regular minecraft player thats trying my best to act good on the forum :D

Register or log in to remove.

Cpt. Coño
  • Minecraft: cptcono

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

you need a cobble generator! and a obsidian generator while you're at it. What is a charcoal factory? you burn wood in there or something? And what about automatic farming?
Posted Image

Gamegamer0

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Cpt. Coño said:

you need a cobble generator! and a obsidian generator while you're at it. What is a charcoal factory? you burn wood in there or something? And what about automatic farming?

My charcoal generator is basicly a giant tree farm with a water cannal that transfer wood over to a whole bunch of furncaces.
Anyways currently building the cobblestone generator.
But how do you make an obsidian generator?
I am a regular minecraft player thats trying my best to act good on the forum :D

Gachl
    Gachl

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Minecraft: Gachl

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Gamegamer0 said:

like so
Everypony join the Pony Minecraft Server!
Posted Image

niels
    niels

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3862 posts
  • Minecraft: niels

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

Gamegamer0 said:

Cpt. Coño said:

My charcoal generator is basically a giant tree farm with a water canal that transfer wood over to a whole bunch of furnaces.
Anyways currently building the cobblestone generator.
how to make a obsidian generator you ask?
not
its impossible (unless hacking or using the glitch posted above)
anyway you should download the piston mod and create a automated cobblestone generator and automated sugar cane factory
since theres no other kind of block that "grows" larger then 3 blocks or something you can create by contact of two others thats basically the only 2 devices that can be made with pistons
also download the Allocator mod (or however its spelled) and the Fans mod
with these 2 mods you can create a output extension to your automated devices to automaticly store the items in chest when the device gets activated
Me on twitter :D