Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5_1] Minecraft Server 1.5_2 Problems


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1

DJHEMING
    DJHEMING

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hey guys :P

i got a minecraft server running for me and a friend and he can do everything cause me and him are OP's but i cant mine/place anything :)

I got the server running on my other computer and playing the game on the other :Glass:

Server Computer is XP and running fine connected on CAT 5 (Enthernet)
Minecraft Computer is 7 and running fine connected on wifi

port forwarded and the latest version of java

Is it maby because there on the same network???

HELP PLEASE

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TBK
    TBK

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

Sounds like the server isn't configured correctly, take another look at the server config files.
Gone with the wind. If you want anything, send me an email.

#3

jefe
    jefe

    Creamymin

  • Forum Admin
  • 16141 posts
  • Location: Colorado
  • Minecraft: jefe323

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

get a clean install of your client or do a forced update if you are using the new launcher

#4

DJHEMING
    DJHEMING

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:40 AM

TBK said:

Sounds like the server isn't configured correctly, take another look at the server config files.

I went through all the files and made it white-list (With my name in the whitlist file) then turned it off made me op and all but it still wont work...


jefe323 said:

get a clean install of your client or do a forced update if you are using the new launcher

Ill do the tonight... ill lose all my mods but thats easy fix :Diamond: haha

ill re-download everything and start fresh... yay

:Diamond: for you :Diamond:

#5

jefe
    jefe

    Creamymin

  • Forum Admin
  • 16141 posts
  • Location: Colorado
  • Minecraft: jefe323

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

DJHEMING said:

Ill do the tonight... ill lose all my mods but thats easy fix :) haha

ill re-download everything and start fresh... yay

:iapprove: for you :)

thats the point...its probably a mod conflict

#6

DJHEMING
    DJHEMING

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

jefe323 said:

DJHEMING said:

Ill do the tonight... ill lose all my mods but thats easy fix :) haha

ill re-download everything and start fresh... yay

:DBlock: for you :)

thats the point...its probably a mod conflict

yeah it works now thanx :) the only problem is that it got more lag... that kinda sucks but it works :) thanx again :)