• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

laura126
    laura126

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:02 AM

I'd like to change the time of day in SSP, from day to night or night to day. If I'm building something, I don't want to have to set up a bed; if I'm lighting my place, I don't want to have to wait for morning.

I know that in 1.3 or something there was an application called MinecraftTimeChanger that... did what it said on the tin, but it apparently hasn't been updated for 1.5. Is there another editor that can let me change the time values? NBTedit shows an entry for time, but I don't know what to put in the slot. I've heard that MineEdit has a time entry too, but MineEdit just fails to load for me.

Thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

ThatGuyCarth
  • Location: 1-989-330-2672 *facepalm* Wrong phone number before, please text me or call me, i'm lonly.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

ONE. WORD.

MODS.

:D
Posted Image Posted Image

ItzMitchell
  • Minecraft: ItzMitch

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:18 AM

You could try out the Single Player Commands mod.
It kinda overdoes it, because you do can do some much more, but you know, just don't use it if you don't want to.

phflack
    phflack

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 593 posts
  • Minecraft: phflack

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:51 AM

zombe's mod pack has a way to move forward/backward in time, halt it, and then continue normal time

A great game is Blockland, look it up on google!
Bloons TD 4 is actualy a good game to waste time on, if you can't access minecraft that is! Just click the monkey.  Posted Image

laura126
    laura126

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:59 PM

laura126 said:

Is there another editor that can let me change the time values?
It's nice to know that there are mods out there that can work, but I don't install mods as a rule. Can anyone tell me the values that correspond to night and day in editors like NBTedit?