Read the new summary page: http://toolchain.eu/minecraft/c10t/
Source is available at Github.
If you want to try out a graphical interface in development, download one of the jars in:
Note: MAC users need to add '-XstartOnFirstThread' as a java option when running the jar, otherwise the gui will not run properly, if I ever get my hands on a MAC building environment i will build ApplicationStubs for this instead.
- Issues should be posted on <!-- m -->http://github.com/udoprog/c10t/issues<!-- m -->
- Run the program in debug mode (c10t --debug), this will print useful information, but be much slower.
- ALWAYS include c10t --version information when posting issues, that way it can be determined whether the issue already has been resolved or not, if this information is missing, the issue probably cannot be resolved.
- ALWAYS include the following information: Platform (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac) and Architecture (x86, x86_64)
- IF POSSIBLE include information which can help us reproduce the problem.
The code that I have explicitly written I grant anyone write too extend, modify or distribute how they see fit, as long as they acknowledge the work of the original contributors.
Also this program is distributed AS IS without any warranty what-so-ever.
Have fun minecrafters!
Edited by udoprog, 18 December 2011 - 12:18 AM.