"You awake on a desert island, picked up by a stranger and with no memories of what happened. Soon you discover the secrets of the Island, which will only leave one thought in you mind: Escape!"
"Escape Island" is a adventure-puzzle map compatible with 1.4.6. It contains all sorts of puzzles including following the clues on the surface of the island and thereafter escape room for room underground. You should bring along some basic knwoledge of Minecraft physics including a little bit of redstone knowledge (Don't worry, you'll figure it out anyways, sooner or later). There's a simple Plattforming and running task but despite that, it's a puzzle map, no mobfights! (for all you who hate mazes, me too, but still theres something, that could be a maze, i like to look at it more like many small puzzles in a small tower you have to walk through.) A decent storyline leads you through the Game and keeps you entertained for at least an hour, depending on how smart you are. In addition, there are 116 Diamonds hidden all over the map, can you find the all?
Oh and there's even cake!
Announcement: If you like hard puzzles and good Story, make sure to check out my second Map: http://www.minecraft...land-v31-is-up/
NOTE: there are no notes in here for the Game, all the texts are written completely on the signs. No. means Number, not Note
1. DON'T break any blocks, unless you're given a showel to destroy sand and dirt
2.. DON'T disarm Dispensers
3. Start out on PEACEFUL
4. Don't use Mods or third party software
5. HAVE FUN
If the link doesn't work try here
01. 116 Melmelcom
02. 115 skillwizard
03. 112 blueagle
04. 108 creeperhaterHB
05. 106 DivineCraftz
05. 106 BEASTN_SKILZz
07. 104 thehackisawesome
08. 102 Merarlion
09. 101 chelben 9
09. 101 bradyrocks56
11. 100 liquidação
11. 100 Uthiilas23
13. 099 Rakole
13. 099 Shadowsmalls
13. 099 Ragdrix
13. 099 KillerChris
13. 099 yyxyy
18. 098 getaskill
19. 096 Tricky
20. 095 buggyjug
1. Download WinRAR or 7-zip (just google for it)
2. Download the "Escape Island" file. (Just wait 3-5 seconds and then click skip Ad in the upper right corner.)
3. Windows XP or older (maybe Vista too): Open up the Startmenu, press "run" and type in %appdata%
Windows (Vista,) Seven: Open up the Startmenu and type %appdata% in the Searching box.
4. browse to appdata/roaming/.minecraft
5. Open the "Escape Island" zip-file with winRAR or 7-zip and drop the "Escape Island" folder inside in the "save"-folder of ".minecraft"
6. Open Minecraft and enjoy the map
- Luclin and his Son from minecraftwb
- SkitScape and Fawdz
- Pandora form TGN-tv
- Joe and john from xXNinjaJoseXx
- Chris and Carlo from Chrisandthemike
- Pwngy, Max und Tiboss von SurvivalTwoGo
- Werther von WertherLetsPlays
Please report any Bugs or Glitches here or send me a PM about it.
I'm Swiss, so you have to excuse my bad English, please also report about spelling mistakes on the signs.
I used MCEdit for making the huge ocean, the fundament of the island and the walls of the Glasstower-Room. Everything else was done by hand, items from InvEdit.
Thanks for Gaming!