• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[16X] [1.6.2] MINEOUT (FALLOUT TEXTURE / Resource PACK)(Now With Sounds From Fallout)(V3)(+50,000 Downloads)

fallout texture fallout 3 fallout new vegas pack bethesda resource pack sounds pocket edition post-apocalyptic servers

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

cypherunknown
  • Minecraft: Neptune4a, The_Gotham

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:58 AM

Still some probe with code, new upload of WIP 1.7 pack

Now Celebrating Over 50,000 Downloads!

MINEOUT: A POST APIXELATED SANDBOX GAME

MINEOUT 1.6.2 - WIP 1.7 release

Resource Pack WIP 1.7

Now Available

[1/24/14]

Also if you like Mineout please hit the little green arrow on the bottom right of this post

GET YOUR BRAIN BACK from Wither Think Tank! Choose your color GUI color including Green, Amber, Blue, White and a New Vegas styled GUI for all of the colors! Alternatives such as mob skins as well as support for Randomobs (Random Mob Mod) and Connected Textures Mod (CTM). All this and much much more!For more info check the change list bellow.

Mineout: is a texture pack of the game franchise Fallout. It is created by a team of two people the_gotham, neptune4a and released under our own Cypher Unknown Studio. Leave your questions, comments and ideas bellow. We will respond to them as we see fit.

ENJOY YOUR STAY ~ Cypher Unknown Studio

DOWNLOAD LINK UNDER "COMPUTER PACK" BANNER

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

<a  data-cke-saved-href= />

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We would love to hear from you, so contact us either by commenting in the page bellow or get in reach with us on twitter (links bellow)

fair use and is not directly being used to generate any sort of profit. It is merely used to enhance the Fallout experience.

Spoiler:

Download here

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

canaday426
  • Minecraft: canaday426

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:03 AM

daytime pictures would be best.

Posted Image
A 32x32 texture pack that keeps faithful to the original textures, items, and gui.

cypherunknown

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:26 AM

canaday426 said:

daytime pictures would be best.
ask and you shall receive :Diamond:
Posted Image

Gestankfaust
  • Minecraft: Gestankfaust

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

cypherunknown said:

we could not figure out how to directly have the images here but expect them sometime soon...

so until then have a link to them instead

You gotta use Imgur or something that MC.net allows for direct links to images. Then just use the simg tags for best sizing.

Posted Image
"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to...."

cypherunknown

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

Gestankfaust said:

cypherunknown said:

we could not figure out how to directly have the images here but expect them sometime soon...

so until then have a link to them instead

You gotta use Imgur or something that MC.net allows for direct links to images. Then just use the simg tags for best sizing.
thanks so much
Posted Image

MetroFan180
  • Minecraft: MetroidFan180

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

That centaur looks creepy. o.o

Add some clothes or fur on that thing!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Been Sig'd: 3 Times

MINER NOT MINOR
  • Minecraft: MINERnotMINOR

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Amazing how my Creeper Centaur idea got around so fast... oh well.

Posted Image

cypherunknown

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:18 AM

MINER NOT MINOR said:

Amazing how my Creeper Centaur idea got around so fast... oh well.
me and my team have been working on the texture pack for a few months now we finished the creeper in january, we only did not display it sooner dew to us not having enough to show
Posted Image

canaday426
  • Minecraft: canaday426

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:14 AM

pip boy gui is very nice, keep it up.

Posted Image
A 32x32 texture pack that keeps faithful to the original textures, items, and gui.

cypherunknown

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

sorry that we have not updated you with any news this past week, lucky we did not for get to texture, spider, witch will become Giant ant is now 80% done, still having trouble with the legs. For blocks we have finished brick, almost done with wood, almost done with obsidian, as well as record player that is new a JUKEBOX, and dispenser witch is now Nuka cola machine. we also have been working on a story for are Adventure map were working on, Not gonna lie its really good, all i can say so far is FALLOUT MANHATTAN PROJECT is its title and the backdrop will be in the New York aria. as always comment below with any suggestions or questions.

Spoiler:

the picture above are not in map picture of FALLOUT MANHATTAN PROJECT but simple a test of build designs that may or may not appear, also take note that not all texture in are texture pack are done and we are using substitutes from painterly at the moment, in no way are we tacking credit for work that they have done or will be featured in are texture pack MINEOUT.

Sincerely, Cypher Unknown Studio
Posted Image

MistaGrinch

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

Nice Fallout pack. Theyre popping up all over the place, but I like your inventory much more than the one in my pack.

P.S. If I have a creeper as a centaur in a future update, (I most likely will) I didnt copy from your pack, it was suggested to me a long time ago. Its in the comments if you really want to check.

Nice work! :Sheep:
Posted Image

agmxbox
    agmxbox

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:10 AM

Nice man! But when is this gonna be done?(PM me)

mattbru77
  • Minecraft: mattbru77

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

(Dont take this as offensive, this is going to sound kind of rude, now that I think about it)

The actual content of what the OP has written is really fancy, top notch, ect, but the grammar isnt anywhere near the same level

At the risk of sounding like more of an ass, Is english not your first language?  Or are you just not good with spelling?  ( I run just about everything I write through spellchecker anyway >.>)

mazic5
    mazic5

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Minecraft: Mazic5

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

View PostMetroFan180, on 08 May 2011 - 11:39 PM, said:

That centaur looks creepy. o.o

Add some clothes or fur on that thing!

I think you're thinking of the mythical centaur, and not the creepy ass one from fallout...

Goreiilar

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

Very solid work here. I like it a lot.

cypherunknown

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

View Postmattbru77, on 29 May 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

(Dont take this as offensive, this is going to sound kind of rude, now that I think about it)

The actual content of what the OP has written is really fancy, top notch, ect, but the grammar isnt anywhere near the same level

At the risk of sounding like more of an ass, Is english not your first language?  Or are you just not good with spelling?  ( I run just about everything I write through spellchecker anyway >.>)
Neptune4a made some comments that i did not check, his writing is rubbish. I the_gotham will be doing most of the writing (at least i will try) sorry
Posted Image

cypherunknown

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

Sorry for the double-post, but I've updated the original post and will be answering any questions and responding to any comments. Expect to see a download link on http://minecraftcustomizer.net/ soon!
Posted Image

Liahna
    Liahna

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

Lost it when I saw the endermen. That is hilarious.
Not really my thing, but it's a cool texture pack.
Posted Image

cypherunknown

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

View PostLiahna, on 07 November 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

Lost it when I saw the endermen. That is hilarious.
Not really my thing, but it's a cool texture pack.

Yeah, the Enderman's body structure doesn't fit the Nightkins very much, but it was the best option we had.
Posted Image

Bayrd
    Bayrd

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

Looks amazing. I just started playing FO3 too.

Download please? I'll beta test for you. ;)
Posted Image