Bump

Croco15
    Croco15

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Minecraft: croco15

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

Relax, someone will reply, the forum just moves a little slowly. As for your request, I'm not entirely sure if there is one. It would be awesome if there was, but I don't think one exists at the moment. I would actually attempt to make this, but I'm bogged down with a differant project right now. Sorry.  :Water: for the idea though!

Posted Image

mezzacoruxitaka

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

Croco15 said:

Relax, someone will reply, the forum just moves a little slowly. As for your request, I'm not entirely sure if there is one. It would be awesome if there was, but I don't think one exists at the moment. I would actually attempt to make this, but I'm bogged down with a differant project right now. Sorry.  :D for the idea though!

That's cool, How do you change to title because I would rather an Invader Zim Texture pack
Piggy!!! :Diamond:

Croco15
    Croco15

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Minecraft: croco15

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

mezzacoruxitaka said:

Croco15 said:

Relax, someone will reply, the forum just moves a little slowly. As for your request, I'm not entirely sure if there is one. It would be awesome if there was, but I don't think one exists at the moment. I would actually attempt to make this, but I'm bogged down with a differant project right now. Sorry.  :iapprove: for the idea though!

That's cool, How do you change to title because I would rather an Invader Zim Texture pack
Piggy!!! :iapprove:
Just click "edit" in the top right corner. I think.
Invader Zim would also be great.

Posted Image

ZGA
    ZGA

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Theres nothing in gorrillaz that can relate to minecraft , most of their art is related to real life stuff with just a slight twist on it , it would be next to impossible to recreate that in minecraft , because minecraft is already like that , the default textures are already nearly as realistic as real stuff.

sorry but just saying it doesn't make it possible , for example "i want a texture pack that looks exactly like 90210" its just plain silly to even say it.

if this doesn't make sense I apologize , my head works in strange ways.
Posted Image

mezzacoruxitaka

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

ZGA said:

Theres nothing in gorrillaz that can relate to minecraft , most of their art is related to real life stuff with just a slight twist on it , it would be next to impossible to recreate that in minecraft , because minecraft is already like that , the default textures are already nearly as realistic as real stuff.

sorry but just saying it doesn't make it possible , for example "i want a texture pack that looks exactly like 90210" its just plain silly to even say it.

If you read any of the other posts you would see that I changed my mind

mezzacoruxitaka

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Croco15 said:

mezzacoruxitaka said:

Croco15 said:

Relax, someone will reply, the forum just moves a little slowly. As for your request, I'm not entirely sure if there is one. It would be awesome if there was, but I don't think one exists at the moment. I would actually attempt to make this, but I'm bogged down with a differant project right now. Sorry.  :Diamond: for the idea though!

Piggy!!! :)
Just click "edit" in the top right corner. I think.
Invader Zim would also be great.

I could make the mobs if someone else would make the Terrain and other stuff. My Terrain always looks 2D so it would ruin the Texture Pack.

evercharmer
  • Minecraft: evercharmer

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

I'm not sure what the point of an Invader Zim texture pack would be. I suppose it would be sort of modern, but you'd have to bring it down to one location in the show for the pack to look right, like maybe the skool (that is how the sign had it spelled, right? Can't seem to remember).

ZGA
    ZGA

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

mezzacoruxitaka said:

ZGA said:

If you read any of the other posts you would see that I changed my mind

I did read the post , when you were requesting gorrillaz
Posted Image

Pewman
    Pewman

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Minecraft: Pewman

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

what is so good about invader zim? it's just a show..
Posted Image
THE STRONGEST ODOR BLOCKER IN THE GALAXY

SKIISH
    SKIISH

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: SKIISH

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

I hope this will be what you are looking for!
Posted Image
Posted Image

MinecraftInvaderGir

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

View PostSKIISH, on 11 July 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

I hope this will be what you are looking for!
Posted Image
Posted Image
So is this texture pack complete? Or what? even if its not can i download what is done so far?

Creeperssss
  • Minecraft: Steve_the_49er

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

Interesting... I do like me some Miner ZIM...(Invader ZIM/minecraft...clever me...)
But I do agree that this should be made.  :iapprove:
I scored 100% on the Minecraft trivia quiz.http://samlancashire...necraft-trivia/ How much do you know about Minecraft?

MinecraftInvaderGir

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

I really want this texture pack and i ceep seing stuff i want after searching for a while but then i never see a download link or anything.

I really want this texture pack and i ceep seing stuff i want after searching for a while but then i never see a download link or anything.

Enderman4Forever

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:46 AM

Yes yes yes!
Posted Image

Pikacondon
  • Minecraft: pikacondon

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

I might be able to do the mobs and some other finishing touches-I'm good with that, but I can't do the full pack.  and on a compleTely off-topic note, Mezzacoruxitaka, your avatar is AWESOME. did you draw it yourself?