• 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:09 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image
Additional Screenshots
http://tinyurl.com/3nsmsc6

installation Video
(New one coming soon)

NOTE: You NEED to use the HD patcher or Optifine or you will have graphical problems.
Opitfine MCPatcher

Posted Image Download
Official Version
(Not yet updated)Low-Res Version (Low-res pictures/moon for those having troubles) (Not yet updated)

Now with Customizer!
(Not yet updated)http://www.minecraft...php?pack=Tydoku

HEY YOU! Yes you, I need your help!
Heya, I need your help improving this texture pack. See, while I do have some artistic talent and some basic editing skills, I am far from an expert so I could use some help from you, the community. Any help or textures provided will be fully credited in the credits file of the TP as well as be greatly appreciated by myself and anyone that uses my texture pack.

Additionally, any textures not used in the main pack will certainly be added to the customizers for others to chose from!

So yeah! Post any textures you feel like adding to the pack of any kind as long as you have the rights to them and are willing to let me use them and thanks in advance for helping both me and this texture pack!

Credits:
Listed in Pack

Register or log in to remove.

Myth88
    Myth88

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

*This is an actual customer not an actor*

Ive been using TyDoku for the past 4 months and now i have a full set of hair a amazing supermodel wife and a mansion all thanks to the TyDoku texture pack by Tyken!

"Customer":Alright i did it now give me what i want
Tyken: Alright alright but why do you want so many large porcelain coffee mugs anyway?
"Customer":That not part of the deal pal you told me i say thoes words and i get all the mugs i can fint in my mouth and you never said anything about not eating them so the jokes on you!
Tyken: Nope Nope

Posted Image

SpinBuilder
  • Minecraft: SpinBuilder

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

One of the best and most original doku RPG packs.  Now just one thing.  You appear to have the bed and cupboard (painting) from Dokucraft.  I'd like to inform you of something Doku said.

Doku said:

As this is still very WIP I would appreciate if no one copied or used my textures in their packs until this is a full release
Otherwise great.  Especially the paintings.
Oh, not a major thing, but I made the glowstone, so if you want, you can credit me.  Not required though.
EDIT: give credit to Dusty for some of the things in the pack.
Posted Image
Member of the official ctm pillar club

clamallergy

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:38 AM

Myth88 said:

*This is an actual customer not an actor*

Ive been using TyDoku for the past 4 months and now i have a full set of hair a amazing supermodel wife and a mansion all thanks to the TyDoku texture pack by Tyken!

"Customer":Alright i did it now give me what i want
Tyken: Alright alright but why do you want so many large porcelain coffee mugs anyway?
"Customer":That not part of the deal pal you told me i say thoes words and i get all the mugs i can fint in my mouth and you never said anything about not eating them so the jokes on you!
Tyken: Nope Nope

Yeah Myth we know u are an actual customer but u're still funny!!!

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

SpinBuilder said:

One of the best and most original doku RPG packs.  Now just one thing.  You appear to have the bed and cupboard (painting) from Dokucraft.  I'd like to inform you of something Doku said.

Doku said:

As this is still very WIP I would appreciate if no one copied or used my textures in their packs until this is a full release
Oh, not a major thing, but I made the glowstone, so if you want, you can credit me.  Not required though.

Crap, I thought i was careful not to use any of the dokucraft textures. Thanks for the catch.
As for the credit, I'll post the major contributions in the credits bar here, then make a credits note pad inside the pack thanking everyone for each contribution. i think that'll work best.

Edit: Everything was fixed, added a credit notepad inside and credited you as well. I love that lantern texture by the way. Thanks.

SpinBuilder

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

Tyken132 said:

SpinBuilder said:

Doku said:

Crap, I thought i was careful not to use any of the dokucraft textures. Thanks for the catch.
As for the credit, I'll post the major contributions in the credits bar here, then make a credits note pad inside the pack thanking everyone for each contribution. i think that'll work best.

Edit: Everything was fixed, added a credit notepad inside and credited you as well. I love that lantern texture by the way. Thanks.
Good, good.  Not gonna care much about credit, but the bed your now using is made by me as well.  Glad that you like those textures.  Sorry for troubling you.  

BTW, have you checked out Dokucraft lately, the updates are great.  Maybe when it's finished, you can have more textures to work with.
Posted Image

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

SpinBuilder said:

Good, good.  Not gonna care much about credit, but the bed your now using is made by me as well.  Glad that you like those textures.  Sorry for troubling you.  

BTW, have you checked out Dokucraft lately, the updates are great.  Maybe when it's finished, you can have more textures to work with.

Ah! thanks for the great alternate textures. Also, giving credit is honestly not a problem. I appreciate your efforts.

As for the doku pack? I can't wait to get my hands on it, I've been wanting to remix it but I've been waiting so i respect his wishes.

SpinBuilder

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:48 AM

Tyken132 said:

SpinBuilder said:

Ah! thanks for the great alternate textures. Also, giving credit is honestly not a problem. I appreciate your efforts.

As for the doku pack? I can't wait to get my hands on it, I've been wanting to remix it but I've been waiting so i respect his wishes.
Remixing it shouldn't be a problem.  As long as you don't release it, you should be able to play around with the textures.  Get a head start, so you can release it when Doku thinks Dokucraft is ready.
Posted Image

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:44 AM

SpinBuilder said:

Remixing it shouldn't be a problem.  As long as you don't release it, you should be able to play around with the textures.  Get a head start, so you can release it when Doku thinks Dokucraft is ready.

Good point, though I may wait anyway. I don't want to mess with someones stuff before its even done.

-Guntorian-™
  • Minecraft: Guntorian

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

I use some textures my my mix of yours, anyway can I get a download oF that map please?

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

-Guntorian-™ said:

I use some textures my my mix of yours, anyway can I get a download oF that map please?

Glad you share some of my tastes in textures. As for my map? its my Smp world.

bart0nboy
  • Minecraft: bart0nboy

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

SpinBuilder said:

Tyken132 said:

SpinBuilder said:

You might want to ask Doku before using anything from his new packs or old packs. He just started a poll about removing remix packs. Hes tired of people just copy and pasting his textures with other packs. So get official permission, or keep it off the forums.

B4k3m0n0
    B4k3m0n0

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Minecraft: B4k3m0n0

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Looks good. I will dl it as soon as i get home.
Posted Image

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

bart0nboy said:

You might want to ask Doku before using anything from his new packs or old packs. He just started a poll about removing remix packs. Hes tired of people just copy and pasting his textures with other packs. So get official permission, or keep it off the forums.

Really? I thought he only cared about the new textures. Either way if he wants me to take it down I will, till then I just hope everyone enjoys the work I put into the edits I've made.

Dwarven Industries

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

Tyken132 said:

Really? I thought he only cared about the new textures. Either way if he wants me to take it down I will, till then I just hope everyone enjoys the work I put into the edits I've made.

Yeah he only cares about his new textures.

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Random note: Currently working on adding tons of mod support. Already have wild grass(I need to tweek it slightly), Better Glass, and better chests. Currently working on Baby animals, too. I plan to add as much support as possible for this pack, so if you know of any good mods please let me know.

Qugr
    Qugr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

Remove DokuCrafts Wheat..

:VV:
Posted Image

cooldude1128
  • Minecraft: cooldude1128

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

Oh, man. I would so use this pack. One thing though, can you upload the world?
Hey there! I'm a spriter, and a frequent player of Minecraft and Super Hostile. I'm a good builder if I may say so myself, and I like constructions that are symmetrical. They bother my OCD less.

cooldude1128
  • Minecraft: cooldude1128

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

Qugr said:

Remove DokuCrafts Wheat..

:VV:

Thats not dokucrafts wheat.  :)
Hey there! I'm a spriter, and a frequent player of Minecraft and Super Hostile. I'm a good builder if I may say so myself, and I like constructions that are symmetrical. They bother my OCD less.

Tyken132
    Tyken132

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2322 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

cooldude1128 said:

Oh, man. I would so use this pack. One thing though, can you upload the world?

Glad you like it. The world is my Smp, though. The world file is way too big to upload.