Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

|| SUICIDALSHIP 1.0 || Can you take suicide? ||

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Maddognils
  • Minecraft: Maddognils

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

:cobblestone:  :cobblestone: Welcome to Suicidalship 1.0. :cobblestone:  :cobblestone:

''Your name is Tom. You're on a cruiser. You're 41 years old. You fall in love with the captain in the ship. You go to him to express your love to him. You ask him to marry you..

The captain gets mad and throws himself overboard and drowns.. your heart breaks down.. you feel anger.. you feel depressed.. you hate your life, time te' suicide.

You don't want to throw yourself overboard... How fun's that? You're thinking.. if i'm taking suicide I can aswell do it in a cool way.. ''

:cobblestone:  :cobblestone: Find a way to take suicide on the little cruiser. :cobblestone:  :cobblestone:

You aren't allowed to destory wood or iron.

Be as creative as you can and describe exactly how you took suicide. The most creative or most fun way will have their name on the creative scoreboard below.

:cobblestone:  :cobblestone: Version 1.0 is not very developed. If you like Suicidalship please leave a comment below mabey with ideas or what you thought about the map, and how you took suicide ofcourse!  :cobblestone:  :cobblestone:

:cobblestone:  :cobblestone: THE BOAT :cobblestone:  :cobblestone:
Posted Image
Fairly simple? Mnm.. mabey..

:cobblestone:   :Water: THE SCOREBOARD  :Lava: :Blue:
The more creative the more score.. I am the judge.

Coey890 said:

:Pig:  

While gathering supplies i found some wheat and a single egg.

I quickly built my table and went to work. I was excited, if there was one thing that would cheer me up, it would be cake! I gathered the ingredients and put them on the table. Suddenly, i noticed that i didn't have any milk! I used all of my iron on the flint and steel. I burst into even more outrage! There were no buckets aboard the ship! Even worse there was no cows! I forgot about my soup and spilled it... The one other thing that could cheer me up... Gone! Spilled all over the deck just to seep into the floorboards!  I was ANGRY! I quickly ran up to the front of the ship and lit it on fire. Watching in amusement, i stepped back.

I quickly noticed what was going on! I was going to die! Out of horror, I jumped down the entry to the sailors cabin.
I knew i wanted to die, and i wanted to do it now. I noticed that the ladder burnt down and the cabin was gone! The floor and ceiling, along with the back wall were the only things left. Every thing was quickly burnt, and i was staying afloat on a burning plank. I noticed the egg i had earlier was cold, wet and shrinking every second! I sank into the water and threw the egg up into the air shouting "FLY LITTLE BIRDIE! FLLLLYYYYHIIIHIIE!",  hoping that the bird would fly away, and be free of a life like mine. The egg came back down and splat on my face. I noticed that the egg was still in my pocket! I picked it out and tried to throw it, only to crush it into dust. I even heard a chirp when i did! Sad that the bird had to die, i climbed onto another plank. Then i quickly lit aflame.
I burnt horribly along with the plank. Before i could blink, i noticed that i was sinking, my arms and shins were burnt off in the fire. I wriggled around, dropping all of my items. A wooden hoe, two fences, two torches. two bones, three chunks of clay, and an empty bowl. I ate my bread, and died. --- The clay quickly absorbed all of them, and started glowing. The hoe made it leafy, the torches added an odd dust coating it, the remaining ingredients formed it's life and mind. The blob coated me completely molding a perfect shape of me. It levitated me into the air smashed me on the ground, I saw a house nearby.... I had a strange instinct to run over there, so i did. And then i said "Nice houssssse you got there........ Be a ssSSssshame if sssssomething happened to it...."
And then *SSSSsssssSSSSSssss *BOOOOOM!* happened.

TheGameOfLife said:

I began by eating my last meal of mushroom soup and bread after collecting everything on ship.  I marked my landing spot with 2 torches at the bottom of the sail.  I chucked everything verboard byt my flint and steel, and 2 bones. I lit the deck down below.  I quickly climbed the sail, I waited for the fire to grow.  I jumped and hit my target.  I'm not sure wheather the fall killed me, or the fire, it happened quickly, when I hit the bottom, my only remains were a few bones, which gradually sunk to the bottom of the sea.  Tom was never heard from again..

Wolfdude2000 said:

I threw all my food and all my other items besides the flint and steal and the gold i had planned on using to make our wedding rings overboard and waited for a few days to pass until i was on the verge of starvation. Then i took one final look at the ocean and retreated to a small corner in the ship and let myself slowly burn to death while holding onto the precious gold.

Doditooo said:

I almost threw myself off the boat but i said to myself 'You deserve a more painful death you dumbass!' . So i wend downstairs and made my table found a furnace some coal 2 torches some clay and 2 more stone chunks i had mound on the ship. I found some more  items and made a flint and steel. I cooked my soup beacouse it got cold. I set the ship on fire but then i decided even that was a not-enough-painful death for me. so i quickly diasembled the furnace and made myself a stone coffin with metal plating and the words " I die to revenge the one i've killed" in golden plating. I got in the coffin. I estemated that my air will run out in exacly 7 minutes and 26 secconds, but i knew i would be long dead by then beacouse the iron plating was getting hot, so was the stone, and the coffin was filling up with water. But the watter started boiling and i neither drowned neither burned beacouse the water was cooling the heated iron plating. Suddenly i felt i was going up and thought to myself " Yes the coffin i filling up with water! I will drown", but on seccond thought i realysed that the whole coffin was moveing to the surface so i got even mader. So i stayed the in my coffin not drowning not suffacateing just to die by hunger in a few days. I said to myself in sattisfaction " At least i am going to die in a horrible death" and stopped twiching. But 2 days after a bird waked me up. I was on my coffin and not in it. I realysed that fate had something instored for me. A rock hit me in the spine and paralised me. I layed down on my doffin and the bird stared slowly and painfully to kill me. First it eat my eyes out, then it chewed down on my stommach, deep enough until it started chewing my guts. But i saw something. I saw something with my soul. I saw this happening all aorund me to a bunch of other people. i knew something strange was going on. And then the horror ended. I was somwhere else. But where? Was it Heaven? Or was it Hell? I let you decide my fate.

gresha99 said:

I started by building a person.
I was inspired by the floating body of my love, i gave it a nose of a button, a head of a piece of wood and the body with glass and stone.
I looked at it, i made better structors, but this will do.
I made its arms of bones, to proof my love's intrest it rare minerals i added iron and gold.
I took out a flint and steel and set the boat on fire (original) and climbed towards the top of the sail.
I looked down, i have seem his head burn, i took the last sip of mushroom soup and jumped screaming, "I'm a man whichs loves another man!!!!" And burned with the body.

Awolfers said:

I set the boat on fire, and died by fire while in water.
"Ironic Death" get.

gara090 said:

i love it.
my death:
so i realized i could break the sails (them being wool) so i started a fire and built a tower with all the wool. to the top of the world. i set my tower on fire and jumped into the burning boat i was a screaming, burning, falling, fool.
i died on impact.

Download version 1.0 - <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire...j3pii1u6u50c8cj<!-- m --> - mediafire
EDIT: 400 Downloads!
I made Suicidalship!

Register or log in to remove.

ntx1mrj
    ntx1mrj

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:29 AM

This is kind of mest up but im doing it
Welcome to my minecraft
SSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS Thats the sound of the creeper

Jathorgon

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

how do i add an image?

Klaviermeister

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:07 AM

Well this is definitely a new concept to me. I'll give it a try!
Posted Image

flaafy222

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

I set the boat on fire with flint and steel, then climbed the mast and jumped into the fire. Please add more items to use.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

TheGameOfLife
  • Minecraft: TheGameOfLife

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:15 AM

This is a new concept, I like it, you should make more "Suicide maps", but first, make this one larger, built better, and just more epic overall.

Chadsweb said:

I think the terrain generator should make big billboards, at least one per chunk, that advertise various things like Cheetos or Dr. Pepper. Would really improve gameplay.

Aeotic
    Aeotic

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

1 question; am i allowed to destroy tree blocks (not planks, trunks) ?

Awolfers

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

I set the boat on fire, and died by fire while in water.
"Ironic Death" get.

TheGameOfLife
  • Minecraft: TheGameOfLife

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

I began by eating my last meal of mushroom soup and bread after collecting everything on ship.  I marked my landing spot with 2 torches at the bottom of the sail.  I chucked everything overboard but my flint and steel, and 2 bones. I lit the deck down below.  I quickly climbed the sail, I waited for the fire to grow.  I jumped and hit my target.  I'm not sure wheather the fall killed me, or the fire, it happened quickly, when I hit the bottom, my only remains were a few bones, which gradually sunk to the bottom of the sea.  Tom was never heard from again..

Chadsweb said:

I think the terrain generator should make big billboards, at least one per chunk, that advertise various things like Cheetos or Dr. Pepper. Would really improve gameplay.

Maddognils

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Thanks for the nice replies I will definately make this map bigger also with other concepts like, plane, submarine.. i'm working on it at the minute. If you have any suggestions you can send me a PM.
I made Suicidalship!

Maddognils

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

I'm not sure wheater i'm going to make the big version or not.
I made Suicidalship!

gresha99

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

I started by building a person.
I was inspired by the floating body of my love, i gave it a nose of a button, a head of a piece of wood and the body with glass and stone.
I looked at it, i made better structors, but this will do.
I made its arms of bones, to proof my love's intrest it rare minerals i added iron and gold.
I took out a flint and steel and set the boat on fire (original) and climbed towards the top of the sail.
I looked down, i have seem his head burn, i took the last sip of mushroom soup and jumped screaming, "I'm a man whichs loves another man!!!!" And burned with the body.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I was working on a lava floor/cieling. I will never forget that creeper...

gresha99

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

Reminds me, your name is tom which is a male name, and you love someone which you say "him" so gay much? :SSSS:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I was working on a lava floor/cieling. I will never forget that creeper...

Wolfdude2000

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

I threw all my food and all my other items besides the flint and steal and the gold i had planned on using to make our wedding rings overboard and waited for a few days to pass until i was on the verge of starvation. Then i took one final look at the ocean and retreated to a small corner in the ship and let myself slowly burn to death while holding onto the precious gold.

Coey890
    Coey890

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: Coey890

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

NOTE!: --- = Part where i got carried away.  :SSSS:  

While gathering supplies i found some wheat and a single egg.

I quickly built my table and went to work. I was excited, if there was one thing that would cheer me up, it would be cake! I gathered the ingredients and put them on the table. Suddenly, i noticed that i didn't have any milk! I used all of my iron on the flint and steel. I burst into even more outrage! There were no buckets aboard the ship! Even worse there was no cows! I forgot about my soup and spilled it... The one other thing that could cheer me up... Gone! Spilled all over the deck just to seep into the floorboards!  I was ANGRY! I quickly ran up to the front of the ship and lit it on fire. Watching in amusement, i stepped back.

I quickly noticed what was going on! I was going to die! Out of horror, I jumped down the entry to the sailors cabin.
I knew i wanted to die, and i wanted to do it now. I noticed that the ladder burnt down and the cabin was gone! The floor and ceiling, along with the back wall were the only things left. Every thing was quickly burnt, and i was staying afloat on a burning plank. I noticed the egg i had earlier was cold, wet and shrinking every second! I sank into the water and threw the egg up into the air shouting "FLY LITTLE BIRDIE! FLLLLYYYYHIIIHIIE!",  hoping that the bird would fly away, and be free of a life like mine. The egg came back down and splat on my face. I noticed that the egg was still in my pocket! I picked it out and tried to throw it, only to crush it into dust. I even heard a chirp when i did! Sad that the bird had to die, i climbed onto another plank. Then i quickly lit aflame.
I burnt horribly along with the plank. Before i could blink, i noticed that i was sinking, my arms and shins were burnt off in the fire. I wriggled around, dropping all of my items. A wooden hoe, two fences, two torches. two bones, three chunks of clay, and an empty bowl. I ate my bread, and died. --- The clay quickly absorbed all of them, and started glowing. The hoe made it leafy, the torches added an odd dust coating it, the remaining ingredients formed it's life and mind. The blob coated me completely molding a perfect shape of me. It levitated me into the air smashed me on the ground, I saw a house nearby.... I had a strange instinct to run over there, so i did. And then i said "Nice houssssse you got there........ Be a ssSSssshame if sssssomething happened to it...."
And then *SSSSsssssSSSSSssss *BOOOOOM!* happened.

Side notes: I got carried away and started writing a story.
                 I actually screamed "FLY LITTLE BIRDIE! FLLLLLYYYYHIIIEHHIIIE!" :iapprove:
                 Don't forget that the --- stands for when i got carried away.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I enjoyed this! I accidentally didn't do the stuff that i wanted to do. My main plan was to burn on a plank and scream-. Yeah, actually i think i don't need to write it.

Sorry if you don't like it, I felt kinda meh when i did it. And this is my first time writing a non-comic.

I like my bonus ending. XD
Please help my idea, More World Options, get into Minecraft! All help is extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Maddognils

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

Glad you like it, suicidal plane is soon done, more items and another story included.
+ Good story bro.. good story..
I made Suicidalship!

Maddognils

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

Suicidalplane out tomorrow.
I made Suicidalship!

miguelc
    miguelc

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Minecraft: miguelc1997

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

Maddognils said:

inthis thead?

Posted Image

Maddognils

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

Yes.
I made Suicidalship!

Coey890
    Coey890

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: Coey890

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Maddognils said:

SWEET!

Can't wait for more!

But if the plane is made of iron blocks, we can't burn it! :SSSS:

Or you could include the ingredients to tnt..... And then make a runaway escape out of the back! Only to find that it's locked.... And then you get blasted to giblets! Or stick yourself in a turret on it, fill it with tnt, then blast yourself upon the town! :Diamond:
Please help my idea, More World Options, get into Minecraft! All help is extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D