Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[LAUNCHER] AnyCraft 7.1 - Updated

portable minecraft launcher

  • Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

Why:
I wanted a no nonsense launcher without a whole bunch of bells and whistles.
It's exactly the same as the vanilla launcher except directory/natives handling is good.
All I did was fix the things in the launcher I asked to be fixed (along with many others), but the response was 'No, we aren't going to do that."


What's new:
Switched over to using the new launcher entirely
Dedicated lwjgl natives folder handling
Unified .minecraft directory for all OS


What it is:
AnyCraft - Any(where)Craft.
Lets you run minecraft anywhere on any system, yes it's that simple.


To run a version lower than the latest, just replace the .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with the version you want!
Or use a minecraft version downgrader.

No "setup" just place in a folder you want and run.
Supports ALL Minecraft versions.
Supports ALL OS (Windows/Linux/Mac)


Screen shots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


LETS YOU:
Install anywhere.
Have multiple installs.
Have multiple versions installed.
Have multiple running clients at the same time.
Have multiple clients on multiple versions at the same time!
Have sentences that gradually get longer as you go down the page!


For ALL systems:
Tested on: Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Vista, and XP
Tested on: Mac OSX
Tested on: Ubuntu

To run it:
1: download from below.
2: Place in folder of choice
3: run it either by double clicking or from CLI

Direct Download:
v7.1: working
Dropbox

Old Version:
v6.1: working
Dropbox


SiggyStuff: Logo by: BluePaperclip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?showtopic=302629"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png[/img][/url][/center]

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31153928/AnyCraftLogo.png[/img]
Posted Image

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Reserved.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#3

iRule782

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

Very Interesting

#4

nivangerow

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

fragtastic69 said:

Justice bump! To at least be visible.

Ok I don't want to bug but;

Screenshots, More information and More InDepth explanation of what it actually IS.

But so far what I have understood, good idea!

#5

noctem_9
    noctem_9

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for this mod! This should help consolidate my mess of differently-configured minecraft folders that is plaguing my Home folder.
Testing with Ubuntu natty x64

#6

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

nivangerow said:

fragtastic69 said:

Justice bump! To at least be visible.

Ok I don't want to bug but;

Screenshots, More information and More InDepth explanation of what it actually IS.

But so far what I have understood, good idea! Also check out my mod called CookieCraft (link in signature).

Well as for screenshots there isnt much to actually see, but I'll make a visual guide ;]
Added more explanation, is a fairly simply mod.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#7

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

noctem_9 said:

Thanks for this mod! This should help consolidate my mess of differently-configured minecraft folders that is plaguing my Home folder.
Testing with Ubuntu natty x64

You're welcome! That's why I made/released this :D Well that and the problem with different version of servers/clients.
IMO this release is much better than my previous one (that was linux/mac compatible) I used some messy work arounds via directory manipulation and hard/soft linking D:

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#8

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

Added Complete visual guide to installing/running anycraft

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#9

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

Update Anycraft v3.5
Now Windows users only need to use Install.bat to install :Diamond:
Changelog:
Easy Install.bat for Windows
Tested:
Windows 7 x64 working
Windows XP Error Does not recognize jar as command.
Some readme.txt stuff

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#10

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

Update 3.6
Replaced Windows Installer: Should be compatible with all windows versions now

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#11

immafatguy

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

Wow thanks for this it really helped I've been looking for one of this.
Thank you!

#12

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

immafatguy said:

Wow thanks for this it really helped I've been looking for one of this.
Thank you!

You're welcome, glad people are finding out about this.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#13

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

Updated: 3.6_1
Fixed Windows installer, again, for people having trouble with it.
Working on all in one installer.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#14

Shaf t_this

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

how to tame animals feed them ride them make sure u have a bird on head then no damage

#15

iPixeli
    iPixeli

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1096 posts
  • Location: @iPixeliMC
  • Minecraft: iPixely

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

Multiple versions is cool!
What affects does this have on worlds with items that only have been recently added?

Posted Image
TwitterGenderWishHudZ
Posted Image


#16

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

Shaf t_this said:

how to tame animals feed them ride them make sure u have a bird on head then no damage

WTF?

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#17

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:20 PM

iPixeli said:

Multiple versions is cool!
What affects does this have on worlds with items that only have been recently added?

Indeed it is!
What do you mean items that have recently been added?
There have been no problems with worlds or items or other mods.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#18

iPixeli
    iPixeli

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1096 posts
  • Location: @iPixeliMC
  • Minecraft: iPixely

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

fragtastic69 said:

iPixeli said:

Multiple versions is cool!
What affects does this have on worlds with items that only have been recently added?

Indeed it is!
What do you mean items that have recently been added?
There have been no problems with worlds or items or other mods.
hm, well my thought was: 'due to how the items don't exists in preview versions. Going backwards = chaos?'

Posted Image
TwitterGenderWishHudZ
Posted Image


#19

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

iPixeli said:

fragtastic69 said:

iPixeli said:

Multiple versions is cool!
What affects does this have on worlds with items that only have been recently added?

Indeed it is!
What do you mean items that have recently been added?
There have been no problems with worlds or items or other mods.
hm, well my thought was: 'due to how the items don't exists in preview versions. Going backwards = chaos?'

Anycraft does not interfere with items.
But previous versions of minecraft need me to compile the mod for that version.
If you would like anycraft for a version other than 1.5_01 let me know.

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image


#20

fragtastic69
  • Location: Some tunnel

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Update- v4
Compiled for Minecraft v1.6.5

http://craftworlds.de ServerIP: mc.craftworlds.de:25565 - The best server around
Posted Image