Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Electric Creeper: Server now closed! Thanks for all the good times everyone! <3

no whitelist pve survival anti greif mini games shop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5616 replies to this topic

GreatBigScoun

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

This is the greatest thing that ever happened to Wembley Stadium...except for Live Aid. Songs are in the description. NOW WATCH AND FORGET ABOUT MODERN POP!

There's people standing 'round, who'll screw you in the ground

They'll fill you in with all their sins, you'll see

Register or log in to remove.

Chimp2008
  • Minecraft: chimp2008

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Well will an admin please respond to my post plz. this is my last post i can acualy post so ya i cant respond

grimreaperdude1
  • Minecraft: grimreaperdude0

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostChimp2008, on 08 April 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Well will an admin please respond to my post plz. this is my last post i can acualy post so ya i cant respond
Well i did respond before it may have not been the one you were looking for but yeah....

Edit: And no no you will not be getting pardoned... Why you ask? Well because you did some vewwy vewwy bad thing's. And we don't like it when people don't follow our wuewles...

Edit2: And no I'm not using the omnnitrix from ben 10 pfft where would you get that idea.....

Edit3: And why can't you post anymore?
Posted Image

Kaitsith
  • Minecraft: Kaitsith

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Went to change my skin and can't get back in...

Posted Image

EDIT:: I can't get into any server... :S
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Cacatee
    Cacatee

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Minecraft: CaCaTee

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

I'm getting that too Kait. :L It'll be most likely something with minecraft.net - should be fixed soon. Posted Image
Nyeh, it seems other people are getting on...

Chimp2008

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

i dont have any posts left

oh wait i do! also i would like to know why Doveboyz was banned?

Cacatee
    Cacatee

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Minecraft: CaCaTee

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

What is Doveboyz full username? :I I checked Doveboyz but no records.

---

On another note, I will be up north the next few days. There is no internet connection sadly - so I will not be able to come on the server. :c So I'll see ya'll in a few days, hopefuly. Byesies! Posted Image

GreatBigScoun

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

View PostCacatee, on 08 April 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

---

On another note, I will be up north the next few days. There is no internet connection sadly - so I will not be able to come on the server. :c So I'll see ya'll in a few days, hopefuly. Byesies! Posted Image
  :Gboots: , my friend. Bye!

grimreaperdude1

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostCacatee, on 08 April 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

---

Have fun up there man
Posted Image

grimreaperdude1

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

View PostChimp2008, on 08 April 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

i dont have any posts left

oh wait i do! also i would like to know why Doveboyz was banned?
Well he probable did something wrong that's why i ban people anyhow and Im sure the admin who banned him/her would be happy to tell you... and even though i like your company on the forums i really do. I do think it is time for you and me to let you go and let you fly away so bai ;)
Posted Image

Kaitsith

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Wolf loves ponies. She said so herself. I have proof.

BEHOLD, THE DESKTOP OF KAITSITH PRINCESS LUNA!

Posted Image
Posted Image

wolfwoodnyo
  • Minecraft: wolfwoodnyo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Luna..... X.X

Posted Image

Kaitsith

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Posted Image

Hoeeeh loves ponies too.

By the way guys, as wolf demonstrated, you must all refer to me as one of the following: Luna/Woona/Princess/Princess Luna/Princess Woona from now on.

Posted Image

GreatBigScoun

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

I love Freddie Mercury. And, in Luna's footsteps, you may call me either Scoun or Catfish.

Chimp2008

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

i belev the reason doveboyz was banned was because he asked people not to cuse from what i have heard from him

the very reason i was banned was because i cussed correct

honestly i dont remember any of this...

xl9
    xl9

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Ok guys, about four months ago, my dear friend lilt286 was banned. I posted about it when it happened, but there was no response, and I truly belive he is innocent. It was on the second map, and I was scouting for a new house. It had been a long time since I played, so when me and lilt got to the house, many things were taken from the chests. We scavenged what was left, then went on our merry way. I can only imagine that someone took shelter in that 'empty' house during my time off the server, and that that player removed things from my chests. When the chests were checked by that person, they found them empty they called for an admin to check the chests. Lilt's name was on there, and so wasmine. I had made it clear to admins that I lived there during the short time I was expanding it, so I had an alibi as for why my name was on the chest.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider pardoning him.
Proud co-owner of
FLYING SLIME

Chimp2008

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Uh... well my brother fireman he just started caking up and said check the fourums of electic creeper and i come back to this! a random server i was banned from what the!

grimreaperdude1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostChimp2008, on 09 April 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

i belev the reason doveboyz was banned was because he asked people not to cuse from what i have heard from him

the very reason i was banned was because i cussed correct

why was lilt banned did he rob?

honestly i dont remember any of this...
First of all I think you mean curse because "cuse" Doesn't really have anything to do with ec. Well i mean did he mean people were trying to cuse the server and he telling them to stop. But then still your spelling Is of.

Anyway. I Don't think i would have banned someone for that however it does say on our forums (the thing you are reading this on) that cursing is okay on the server and most of the players do curse, and us the staff do get really tired of whiny bitches like that so i do not blame the admin that did it because i would have done the same thing if i had had a long day and was tired. And your friend could have done two things. One just left it alone and not let it bother him. Or two just left the server...

Edit: And you said "faggot" and that word is not okay on ec

Sincerely
Grimreaperdude0
Posted Image

grimreaperdude1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

View Postxl9, on 09 April 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Ok guys, about four months ago, my dear friend lilt286 was banned. I posted about it when it happened, but there was no response, and I truly belive he is innocent. It was on the second map, and I was scouting for a new house. It had been a long time since I played, so when me and lilt got to the house, many things were taken from the chests. We scavenged what was left, then went on our merry way. I can only imagine that someone took shelter in that 'empty' house during my time off the server, and that that player removed things from my chests. When the chests were checked by that person, they found them empty they called for an admin to check the chests. Lilt's name was on there, and so wasmine. I had made it clear to admins that I lived there during the short time I was expanding it, so I had an alibi as for why my name was on the chest.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider pardoning him.
Well i don't see why he was banned in the first place if he was allowed to use the chests and you told the admin that? (wait did you tell them he was allowed to use them?)
Posted Image

Chimp2008

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

i thought all words were ok sorry... well ill stop talking if you want me to i just think this is kinda a outlet to met electric creepers comunity

View Postgrimreaperdude1, on 10 April 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

First of all I think you mean curse because "cuse" Doesn't really have anything to do with ec. Well i mean did he mean people were trying to cuse the server and he telling them to stop. But then still your spelling Is of.

Anyway. I Don't think i would have banned someone for that however it does say on our forums (the thing you are reading this on) that cursing is okay on the server and most of the players do curse, and us the staff do get really tired of whiny bitches like that so i do not blame the admin that did it because i would have done the same thing if i had had a long day and was tired. And your friend could have done two things. One just left it alone and not let it bother him. Or two just left the server...

Edit: And you said "faggot" and that word is not okay on ec

Sincerely
Grimreaperdude0