Latest News Article

[1.5.2] AMCO: About 150 of the best mods all working together

pack amco modpack dozens of mods

• Please log in to reply
5769 replies to this topic

Darkdealer
  • Minecraft: MichelJoshua

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

how can i dissable all the traps around the world what mods is that?

Register or log in to remove.

SuperCMonkey

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

View PostDarkdealer, on 05 May 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

how can i dissable all the traps around the world what mods is that?

If your talking about the structures that randomly generate around the Minecraft world and trick you into to getting yourself killed, then that would be the Ruins mod.

vexconfan

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

View Postmalakava, on 04 May 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Hello, I have a Cracked Minecraft, Yep, I now that is ilegal; By the way, when I try to Install de AMCO in my CLEAR (but cracked) minecraft, I can Install it; but when I try to play say that is "DONE LOADING"  forevermore

Wow awesome confession mate... I reported you and will be passing your confession on to the minecraft owners so they can hopefully track you down and sue you!

View PostCruciatusCurse, on 04 May 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

I'm also using pirated (Yay :/) and it works perfectly, try deleting META-INF? Maybe...

Okay first of all you are stupid for using illegal copies but then you go and brag about it?  Why are you people so stupid?

DeVespillo

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postvexconfan, on 05 May 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

Wow awesome confession mate... I reported you and will be passing your confession on to the minecraft owners so they can hopefully track you down and sue you!

Okay first of all you are stupid for using illegal copies but then you go and brag about it?  Why are you people so stupid?

People pirate things all the time, not just minecraft, but maaaaaaany other things. You aren't gonna get anyone in trouble, you aren't gonna get anyone sued, you're just gonna make yourself seem like a complete retard and no one but you will ever care.

CruciatusCurse

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

First of all, Notch doesn't care about his pirated softwares anymore, he even did a blog post on "Piracy" and he is "neutral" in this business.
Secondly, who was bragging? If you look closely, there's the awkward emoticon (:/), which pretty much signifies about being in a Posted Image position. Example : You're the only one using the oldest Macintosh.

Read your responses straight and justifying from your first sentences by using the so-popular phrase "owners of Minecraft", your physical age is very clear.

Posted Image

Darkdealer
  • Minecraft: MichelJoshua

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

View PostSuperCMonkey, on 05 May 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

If your talking about the structures that randomly generate around the Minecraft world and trick you into to getting yourself killed, then that would be the Ruins mod.

ahh thank you very much

funfight22
  • Minecraft: funfight22

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostHippo1789, on 04 May 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

i meant wont work

How on earth could he possibly know? No crash data, No install steps you used.  You did not even mention what was wrong, Crashing, Not even starting or a problem with the installer.

artic_creeper
  • Location: snow biome, converting the creepers i find at night to artic_creepers so they don't greif
  • Minecraft: artic_creeper

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

*crying with joy rage face* Im SO Happy! This Is All i ever Have wanted!

Posted Image

narfmorelli

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postdoggybag2355, on 05 May 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

What about industrialcraft, powercraft, LCtrees++ or mo creatures? Are those in the process of being added?

Posted Image

Yeah IC2 is need in Amco!!!!

death1369
  • Minecraft: death1369

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

to anyone who's looking for a great seed for this, i'll leave it up to you to find out why: -753548930

Posted Image

MurphClan

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Just got AMCO and there are all these new ores.  2 types of Copper?  Tin etc.  Can anyone tell me which mod these are from so I can learn how to use them?

noobercharger
  • Location: Inside a tactical nuke near sparta,got prob?Nah,in an asian country and not in a nuke
  • Minecraft: noobercharger

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

if u say like that so,buy us minecraft u fool,some of us are poor
Posted Image
SHUDDUP UPDATE TROLLS OR I MAKE U ALL TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!

Apekav
    Apekav

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

http://www.minecraft...s-finally-here/

Tropicraft would be a amazing. Either compatibility or adding it is going to be awesome if you're able to do so.
Whether or not it is possible is beyond me but its a very much good suggestion.

drazath
    drazath

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

^ As is, the problem with adding that - like with many great mods - is the lack of available block ID's. So you'd have to disable some other mod to make room for it. Hopefully the 1.3 patch for Minecraft will finally remedy this problem for good.

Am I the only one btw. whose missing rain sounds? Thunder sounds work fine, but rain is completely silent.

Edit: Heh, looks like other worlds do have rain sounds - too bad the one where they're broken is my main one. Ah well, probably not directly related to AMCO.

rascalmike21

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Dear Mr Aaaarg,
I used a zeppline and my game crashed... Idk if I missed anything on the page or not, but is it supposed to crash :P? Also, how can I reduce lag for my game with AMCO without optifine, becuase I KNOW optifine will not work with all those mods... That is all.

Ur awsome mod user,
Rascalmike21

View Postdrazath, on 06 May 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

^ As is, the problem with adding that - like with many great mods - is the lack of available block ID's. So you'd have to disable some other mod to make room for it. Hopefully the 1.3 patch for Minecraft will finally remedy this problem for good.

Am I the only one btw. whose missing rain sounds? Thunder sounds work fine, but rain is completely silent.

Edit: Heh, looks like other worlds do have rain sounds - too bad the one where they're broken is my main one. Ah well, probably not directly related to AMCO.

I can hear rain...

Ameixa
    Ameixa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Is the update coming today?

Could you add Better Than Testificates?

http://www.minecraft...ander-mod-more/
Posted Image

vexconfan

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

View Postnoobercharger, on 06 May 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

if u say like that so,buy us minecraft u fool,some of us are poor

I knew someone would say to buy it for them, but you choose to be poor by your own actions so get over it!

vexconfan

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostCruciatusCurse, on 05 May 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

First of all, Notch doesn't care about his pirated softwares anymore, he even did a blog post on "Piracy" and he is "neutral" in this business.
Secondly, who was bragging? If you look closely, there's the awkward emoticon (:/), which pretty much signifies about being in a Posted Image position. Example : You're the only one using the oldest Macintosh.

Read your responses straight and justifying from your first sentences by using the so-popular phrase "owners of Minecraft", your physical age is very clear.

Illegal is still illegal whether a person cares about it or not.  The reason he doesn't release more content more often is because he doesn't want to anymore since you guys steal shit from him.  I bet if people donated money and actually paid for their copies of Minecraft he would be more motivated to add stuff.

And it is not just this game, piracy is a huge problem for ALL industries not just electronics.  Fakes of every product exists in the world.  All you see is me being an ass and you don't see the companies it hurts who can't continue to produce decent content due to budget cuts.  If it was my choice everyone who pirated something would be in a foreign jail for the rest of their unnatural lives!

I understand that games cost a lot of money and a lot of people just cant afford it, but when you look at a lot of peoples actions, spending habits, and lifestyle choices then I have NO sympathy!  I make enough money to make ends meet and still have enough money to buy my games, consoles, and other entertainment items.  I choose to give up some things for what I really want.  I choose to go to college and work 40hrs a week.  I choose to live my life the way I want and accept that it comes with a price tag!  What you choose to do is illegal and hurts the economy and that is when I have a problem with it!  I choose to benefit society and you choose to suck the life out of it so just stop it!

Me reporting you is my choice!  Notch choosing to do nothing is his choice.  If he perpetuates the problem by not giving a damn then that is on him but I made my choice.  Pirating is stealing and stealing is wrong no matter what the reasons!  If you can afford a computer and internet but not a $26 game (or w/e the price is) then that is something YOU need to address.

Edit:  Before you go on about age, remember this: Age is just a number.  I am working on my PHD in financial risk analysis, I own my own financial risk analysis company, and after expenses my company makes over $3 million a year.  I am only 27.  I grew up the product of one bad situation after another and decided I wanted control.  So before you start spewing off at the mouth about someone when you know nothing about them, look in the mirror and ask yourself what you have done to improve yourself lately.

And before you say "well your parents had money"... no they didn't.  I make more than all my relatives together times 10.  What do I do with that money?  That is none of your concern but I play less than 10 hrs of video games a week because of my choices.  You can choose to pay your way through college, get student loans, or even grants (if available) or you can choose to work.  I chose to pay my way through college and got loans.  By the time I started my company I had about $50k in debt.  You can't make money without risking money.

Goreae
    Goreae

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • Minecraft: goreae

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

I got a crash when starting up. an error log from magiclauncher is in the spoiler

Spoiler:
and now the error log from minecraft
Spoiler:

Come check out the No Topic Forum!

~LINK~

Feel free to PM me if you are having trouble with mods and I will help in any way that I can!

Goreae
    Goreae

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • Minecraft: goreae

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostMurphClan, on 06 May 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

Just got AMCO and there are all these new ores.  2 types of Copper?  Tin etc.  Can anyone tell me which mod these are from so I can learn how to use them?
yeah, those are from forestry andI think redpower, but I don't know.

Come check out the No Topic Forum!

~LINK~

Feel free to PM me if you are having trouble with mods and I will help in any way that I can!