• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft ARG

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:55 AM

Yes, you read that right. An ARG (http://en.wikipedia....te_reality_game) that takes place in the wonderful world of Minecraft. I believe no further explanation is in order, so lets get right to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need some help here, I have no idea where I am. My name is Zeke, and I just woke up somewhere feeling like crap and I need someone to get me the hell out of here. I found a scratched up iPhone and it was already on the main page of this website. So someone here, please tell me where I am and get me out of here.

Here's a picture of where I'm standing.

Posted Image
Water, Gold, Stone and Dirt. Fuckin' Redstone, how does it work?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

Posted Image

I was able to throw together a small hut out of dirt and sand. My head is throbbing and it started bleeding. I tore off some of my sleeve and put it on the wound. Is there anyone out there who can help me?
Posted Image

RavenBurga
    RavenBurga

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Curse Premium
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:10 AM

This is exactly what happened to me too, and I also found an iPhone. When the sun sets, find somewhere safe. I think there are things after me. Whoever has taken me here, GET ME THE HE'LL OUT OF HERE
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:12 AM

RavenBurga said:

This is exactly what happened to me too, and I also found an iPhone. When the sun sets, find somewhere safe. I think there are things after me. Whoever has taken me here, GET ME THE HE'LL OUT OF HERE

Shit man are you serious? What's after you?
As for what's happening I got on top of a large hill and there doesn't seem to be any signs of civilization. Plus there's a weird fog surrounding me. Is there anyone else in the same situation as we are?
Also, what the hell is up with all these sheep and cows?
Posted Image
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:22 AM

The sun is almost completely set. I don't see or hear anything, and i climbed on top of this hill to get a better veiw over everything. I'm gonna start climbing down now.

Posted Image
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:27 AM

I ran back to my house but not before snapping a few pictures. First one, a giant ass spider.
Posted Image
Seriously, where the fuck are there spiders the size of god damned dogs?
Posted Image
Can you see that gray person behind that grass? I have no idea who that is, natives maybe? Anyway, I booked it back to my house as a freakin' arrow flew past my head. I hope my dirt house can protect me...

EDIT: I can hear footsteps and some kind of clinking sound out side. I'm trying to get to sleep but it's really god damned hard.
Posted Image

RavenBurga
    RavenBurga

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Curse Premium
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:31 AM

It's this strange man with glowing eyes... One minute I see him, the next he's gone. I have all the time in the world to do what I want, so I'm going to make a nice wooden house. I was a builder before I was here.
Posted Image

TheTrueDante
  • Minecraft: TheTrueDante
  • Xbox:TheTrueDante

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

You need to build a boat to escape. You'll need wood.
Minecraft is different from the real world in two ways...
1. It doesn't mattter what god you worship.
2. You'll re-spawn anyway.

"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."
lol block

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:40 AM

shitshitshitshitshitshitshit.
I just tried to go outside of my house since the sun was rising, but shit I was attacked by those weird gray guys and one who was wearing the exact same clothes as me but he was... green. I barely escaped back into my house and cover up the entrance. No picture though. I think I need to find another way out if they're waiting for me.
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

Oh great idea Zeke! Go out the back and try to run without looking behind you! Great god damned idea! Something... exploded. Something... green? It's all a haze, I think I blacked out. My house is gone.
Posted Image

You need to build a boat to escape. You'll need wood.
Good idea, there's some trees near and I will try to build some kind of raft to escape.
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:46 AM

I'm no builder like that other guy said he was, but I made a nice boat by getting some logs together. I'm going out to find a body of water.
Posted Image
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:50 AM

Took some traveling, but I found a someplace where I might be able to get out. It's hard to tell how far I can go though, because of this damn fog. I'll probably have to stop anyway for food, since i have none.
Posted Image
Posted Image

TheTrueDante

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:54 AM

toastwolf117 said:

Took some traveling, but I found a someplace where I might be able to get out. It's hard to tell how far I can go though, because of this damn fog. I'll probably have to stop anyway for food, since i have none.
Posted Image
okay be careful, and dock if you see wild pigs.

"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."
lol block

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:59 AM

Crap. It's now night as you can tell by the picture, and it turns out the "ocean" I found was really just a big lake, BUT I found what appears to be a larger body of water and dug a small river so I could go through. Sadly the currents (wtf is wrong with the water!?) caused my boat to go into the dirt to the side. I'm gonna see if I can make a new boat, but I'm running out of wood.
Posted Image

EDIT: I'm back on the road (or in this case, water.) without having anything go after me. I'm going to see if I can park my boat in the middle of this ocean(?) and get some Z's. Wish me luck.
Posted Image

Diago21
    Diago21

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Minecraft: Diago21

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:01 AM

Don't Go... You'll never escape, Dig into a mountain and build a small home... Its your only hope, But first you will need torches... Lots... But you must remember... The things that live here... Even HIM... They never forget... Never forget. Never Forget... Help me... Please...

I have a fetish for women. Is this odd? Is there something wrong with me? It’s really bad, too. Like, everyone time one of them walks by, I do a sly little chest-rear ogle. I can’t stop myself! It’s like a disease!

TheTrueDante

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:10 AM

toastwolf117 said:

Crap. It's now night as you can tell by the picture, and it turns out the "ocean" I found was really just a big lake, BUT I found what appears to be a larger body of water and dug a small river so I could go through. Sadly the currents (wtf is wrong with the water!?) caused my boat to go into the dirt to the side. I'm gonna see if I can make a new boat, but I'm running out of wood.
Posted Image

EDIT: I'm back on the road (or in this case, water.) without having anything go after me. I'm going to see if I can park my boat in the middle of this ocean(?) and get some Z's. Wish me luck.
sounds like your best bet right now.

lol block

chaoszerom

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:12 AM

Jeez, you guys are getting reception out there? Man, look for a radio tower, thats your best bet.

Zhemak said:

Hi, i'm a scientist, from the NASA. I can make science, so I tell you as a pro, Minecraft is not laggy.

Doop
    Doop

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

no matter what you do, never try to hug the green people.

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:15 AM

Feeling a bit better now that I have slept. Nothing got me in the night, and i will try to keep going.

Diago21 said:

Don't Go... You'll never escape, Dig into a mountain and build a small home... Its your only hope, But first you will need torches... Lots... But you must remember... The things that live here... Even HIM... They never forget... Never forget. Never Forget... Help me... Please...
Who's he? The only time I have ever heard someone mention a "HE" in all caps was in those dumb Slenderman blogs you read at night. I think it's best if we try to find each other. Can someone build a lighthouse with the wood and torches this guy is talking about? Maybe I will see it while traveling along the coast.
Posted Image

toastwolf117

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

chaoszerom said:

Jeez, you guys are getting reception out there? Man, look for a radio tower, thats your best bet.
Never thought about that till now. Maybe there are underground towers? (Is there even such a thing?) Whatever there is whoever put us here wants us to communicate. Also, I'm continuing my trek on land. It was, disappointingly just another large lake surrounded by land.
Also, I took a picture of myself in the reflection of the water.I'm in some baaaad shape. Gonna have to find a way to dress these wounds.
Posted Image
Also, my back hurts so much for some reason.
Posted Image