Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts
  • Minecraft: Greenwindu

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Quick navigation: What we do/Clan Guidance info|What we do|Alliances|Expectations|Clan Skins|Ranks|Our App

Posted Image

One of our projects: http://www.planetmin...-of-shadowmoon/ (Old but we're still proud)

NEW! Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialDBMC (Yes, we returned!)

NEW! We are now LOOKING for alliances! Post on these forums if you would like to ally your clan with ours.

Posted Image

Hello! Welcome to the OFFICIAL clan thread of the Dark Brotherhood! In this thread you'll discover all about what we do, how to get our help and how to apply for a place in the leading anti-griefing clan and largest clan on the forums. Our original description said this. We have changed a lot but this is here to be true to our original self.

'What can I say? We are an elite band of minecraft anti griefers who fight. What do we fight for? To stop Minecraft griefers from ruining your multiplayer minecraft experience.We do this in a fun way - as assassins.'

- April 2011

What this is basically saying is that we are trying to get rid of griefers in a fun way. You might ask 'We have big brother/hawkeye, we don't need your help'. But before you spam this thread saying that, bear this in mind. They are plugins. Plugins have bugs. Human beings are much more reliable and efficient.

However, we don't just do anti-griefing! We love interacting with the community and we love helping out fellow clans, especially ones just starting up! If you need help with anything clan related or you'd like to get in contact, please get in touch!

Would you like to join the clan? The rules can be

found here.

We also offer 'clan guidance'! Does your new clan need help to get started? Wanting to find out the secrets to successful recruiting and maintaining members? Contact us on the forums, via Skype or PM and I'll write back ASAP!

There are currently three clans within the clan guidance system, will your clan be the next one to join?

Posted Image

What do we do?

Have a griefer on your server but don't know who it is? That's where we come in. We send out a dedicated team to find a catch the griefer(s) and screenshot him/her in the act. We can also advise you on how to protect your server more, knowledge that may help you long term in the world of Minecraft hosting.

Our members are from all around the Earth, so wherever you are based there is always someone in your time zone ready to help. All members are specially trained in all Minecraft areas to make sure they catch the griefer haunting your server in the fastest possible time.

Posted Image

Alliances

Northern Kingdom (http://www.minecraft...w-ip-kmotiontk/)

The Prosperous People (http://www.minecraft...e/page__st__400)

The Roman Empire (http://www.minecraft...p-hardcore-pve/)

The Oligarchy of Nirigore (http://www.minecraft...anillamodpacks/)

Noihara Scarlet Field (http://www.minecraft...icseconomyjobs/)

Dystopian Mercenaries (http://www.minecraft...ranking-system/)

We are now LOOKING for alliances!

Post on these forums if you would like to ally your clan with ours.

Expectations to Join

1: Your forum account must be older than 1 month.

2: You must fill out the entire application, and make sure it's detailed!

3: If you do not speak english as a main language, please tell us via app!

4: The code is anything that starts with the letter 'P'

5: Currently, only Greenwindu and Capzook can accept members.

Skype is not an expectation, but it is recommended as it is our primary means of communication. You can download Skype for free here: Skype Website

Posted Image

Clan Server:

Posted Image

A new server coming in 2014 which we're currently beta-testing and helping out in anyway we can. Stay tuned for more information!

Within a few days we'll also be playing on another server

Posted Image

Clan Projects

One of the things we love doing in the clan are projects! We love to build and create new and exciting maps, stories, builds and collaborate with other clan members to make them even better. Here is the current list of on-going projects. To create a project within the clan tell me via skype and I'll edit this list. Projects with (OPEN) next to them means you can still be a part of the project to help it progress.

Looking Back Now (OPEN)

An emotive, puzzle adventure map which puts you in the perspective of someone, or something, looking back on their dark and eventful life, and specifically something that happened far away in a deep, dark wood..

Posted Image

Tales of Rabakine One: The Road to the Fort (OPEN)

Play as a fallen hero travelling to Valingath, the old fortress of the north. Starting in a small settlement you travel through the large and unforgiving environment of Rabakine as you make your way forth the the castle. Side quests, optional areas, loot, all included in this epic adventure.

[No screenshots as of yet]

The Earth Resurrection Program of 2210 (OPEN)

A map based on post-destruction Earth. As one of the last survivors, it is up to you to remake and replant the Earth, and turn the dead wastes into flourishing grasslands once more. A simple but effective 'world rebuild' map.

[No screenshots as of yet]

Harvest's Desertion

The first project we completed! More details on the thread: http://www.minecraft...ests-desertion/

One that we would like to do? An RP. We're still getting details on this!

Posted Image

Lore

Spoiler: Open to see our lore

This story is a little project our clan has been working on. Many RPs and builds will be inspired by this, and stories and tales from this land will be written.

Posted Image

Skins

New! New skins are being made right now to wear whatever! Please note that at certain ranks you also get to wear skins that'll be given to you privately, featuring different coloured bandanas. Here is the skin you start with - the red-masked skin.

Posted Image

Or click here

Ranks

It's been coming for a while now, hasn't it?

This is a new system we are trailing, a sort of point and ranking system. The idea is simple; the more points you have, the higher the rank you are. You can gain points by completing tasks or just by generally being nice! We're still figuring out a name for 'points', but refinements will come soon if this system is deemed a success. Next to the rank name are how many points you need to acquire the rank.

Even though the clan has ranks, we believe that everyone has an equal say. There is no council as everyone, no matter what rank, has a right to help make decisions and give input into the clan. Additionally, the skin in not required, it's just a skin that you can wear at certain ranks should you want.

Elite: A rank that points can't earn, but attitude, activity and loyalty can. Elites are hand-picked by Greenwindu, and there are only a few at a time. Elites are essentially clan co-leaders. As an elite, you're entitled to wear the legendary white-masked skin, just for you.

Champion (300): A true master of the arts. At this rank you gain access to additional private plots on Boxhead as well as awesome bonuses on every server we play on. You are also eligible to accept or deny members to/from the clan - enjoy this new power (use it wisely!). Additionally, you can now wear the awesome blue-masked skin, enjoy!

Slayer (210): That sword is over-powered - I like it! At this stage you'll be trained how to run training exercises and awesome team events. Let's have some fun and train at the same time. As well as this you'll also be able to wear an honorary green-masked skin - made from the finest silk in the land.

Eliminator (160): I like your new horse! At this rank you can organise and train newer members (if they'd like to be) to help them find and locate griefers. You can also take them on the missions you find to give them some experience fighting against the griefer population.

Infiltrator (120): Had any good adventures lately? When you are an infiltrator the art of finding and infiltrating griefer teams will be taught to you if you so wish. Ironic, isn't it? When you're not having fun disbanding the griefer teams you can enjoy a nice set of brown-masked clothes, tailored especially for you, infiltrator.

Journeyman (75): Welcome home brother/sister! Now that you are a journey man you can create and lead clan projects - let your creativity go wild!

Cadet (30): Glad to see you again! At this rank the orange-masked skin is available for you to wear, and you can now get special access to early projects, should you so want! At this rank you can also star as an extra in any RP or YouTube video we record!

Scout (0): Congratulations on being accepted into the clan! There are no special bonuses at this rank, but being friendly and active can kickstart you to the next rank very quickly! (Most of us) don't bite! At this rank you can wear the red-masked skin to show you are one of us!

Point Rewards:

Join the chat on Skype - 5 points

Join our town on Boxhead - 5 points

Create a well made house in the town on Boxhead - 12 points

Post on the forum (only valid once every two days, post more if you like but no extra points are added unless the post is great quality. Keep ALL posts on-topic). - 3 points

Create a (daily or not) blog for a project or server to post on these forums - 4 points per blog post

Suggest ideas for the clan, points vary depending on how good the suggestion is - Varied points

Show us something awesome (project you made, build you did ect) - Varied points

Make something for the clan - Varied points, but usually quite a lot

Make a video about something clan related - 15 points, more depending on quality of video

Suggest ideas for the lore - 2 points per good idea

Follow the clan twitter! - 5 points

Start a clan project - 8 points (journeyman+)

Join a clan project - 4 points

Be an active part of a clan project - Points over time

There will be more ways to gather points soon - if you'd like to suggest some more go ahead! You never know, you might end up earning even more points!

Banners!

NOTE: New banners are needed, if you feel up to the challenge, go ahead and make some!

Posted Image

[URL=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/281759-the-dark-brotherhood-now-recruiting][IMG]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4193/5428173b8560e52m3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image

Our Application

So, you might want to join, good for you. Our application is quite easy, just fill out every bit of infomation. Before I give you the application, I shall show you a terrible one.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ccccccc830
  • Minecraft: ccccccc830

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

Minecraft Username:ccccccc830
Been playing for:been playing for a few mouths
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet):I was Hopeing I could Be A Miner/Builder But in that Cause Then Cadet
Minecraft Skills:Very Good At Building And A Great Fighter
Why should we pick you: Becuse I will try to do a lot for this clan and much more Dont worry (:.

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

POPULAR

ccccccc830 said:

Minecraft Username:ccccccc830
Been playing for:been playing for a few mouths
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet):I was Hopeing I could Be A Miner/Builder But in that Cause Then Cadet
Minecraft Skills:Very Good At Building And A Great Fighter
Why should we pick you: Becuse the 15 post rule hasn't been done yet.

Posted Image

This app is terrible! For a start you need at least 10 posts, this applicant has two.

You need decent grammar, something this applicant does not have.

Not all sections of this app are completed.

So as you see this is the sort of app that wouldn't get accepted. If you want to join then here the app is.

Minecraft Username:
Been playing for:
Minecraft Skills:
Code:
Why should we pick you?:

Thank you for taking interest in us, we hope you join.
Fill in the form and be part of the biggest clan on the forums! We all hope to see you around soon! Please click the + button to show support, and thanks for reading!

Posted Image

Zaven995
    Zaven995

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

Minecraft Username:Zaven995
Been playing for:I have been playing minecraft for just over a year now.
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): Miner, if not then Scout
Minecraft Skills:I follow rules and will try to help the server grow. I love playing minecraft and will be on often. I am also pretty good at sneaking (for the spy position) and mining (for the miner position)
Why should we pick you?: I follow rules, and I am a great player.

mC_HuNtEd

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

Minecraft Username:DarK_eXiLexX
Been playing for:4 months
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet):Cadet
Minecraft Skills:building and i like to mine a lot
Why should we pick you?: you should pick me because i hate griefers i think they ruin everybodys fun and i like to have fun and at the same time stop the griefers
Posted Image

Goldenglade

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

Minecraft Username: Goldenglade
Been playing for: a few hours  (yes noob but willing to be trained)
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): Scout
Minecraft Skills:building and i like to mine a lot  <--- alot o.o
Why should we pick you?: I like building :Spider:  plus i was honest about how long i have been playing and i'm willing to learn :Glass:

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Ok then everyone above is accepted as thier chosen rank.
I will pm you the IP address now. Please note that it isn't always online so try at like 6:30 - 8:30 english time and you will have luck. It is very new and we need buildings! That said it might be on at any time!
Posted Image

TasteDis
    TasteDis

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hello there.

Minecraft Username: TasteDis
Been playing for: Since one of the first Alphas ( a half a year or something )
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): I would like to be Cadet.
Minecraft Skills: I'm good at logics and i like building.
Why should we pick you?: Because i burn for the game, and i see myself as mature enough to join.

Cheers.
// TasteDis

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

TasteDis said:

Hello there.

Minecraft Username: TasteDis
Been playing for: Since one of the first Alphas ( a half a year or something )
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): I would like to be Cadet.
Minecraft Skills: I'm good at logics and i like building.
Why should we pick you?: Because i burn for the game, and i see myself as mature enough to join.

Cheers.
// TasteDis

Sure! You have been accepted!

Will send you the ip now!
Posted Image

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Server is now offline
Posted Image

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

-Delete-
Posted Image

DarkAngle
  • Minecraft: Rotten__

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:47 PM

Youvsaid you needed a server? Here's it is: 50.22.36.150:25567
Posted Image

DJStankDaddy
  • Minecraft: PonygonTv
  • PSN:ponygon

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

Minecraft Username: PonygonTv
Been playing for: About 1 year
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): Cadet!
Minecraft Skills: Cave exploring, building, and Punching Trees!
Why should we pick you?: I am a real expierenced minecraft(er) I guess.
Posted Image Click. now.

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:00 AM

DarkAngle said:

Youvsaid you needed a server? Here's it is: 50.22.36.150:25567
Thanks!
Posted Image

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:17 AM

PonygonTv said:

Minecraft Username: PonygonTv
Been playing for:About 1 year
Starting rank(Scout or Cadet):Cadet!
Minecraft Skills: Cave exploring, building, and Punching Trees!
Why should we pick you?:I am a real expierenced minecraft(er) I guess.

Accepted, welcome.
Posted Image

xl9
    xl9

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

My Minecraft name is xl9, and I have been playing for 7 months. I can make huge shafts and I am a skilled diamond hunter. I think I should be chosen because I can easily supply you with all the materials to hunt down grievers (swords, pickaxes, armor, etc)
Proud co-owner of
FLYING SLIME

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

xl9 said:

My Minecraft name is xl9, and I have been playing for 7 months. I can make huge shafts and I am a skilled diamond hunter. I think I should be chosen because I can easily supply you with all the materials to hunt down grievers (swords, pickaxes, armor, etc)
Could you please state a rank? Thanks!
Posted Image

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

The server is now online
Posted Image

liztikz
    liztikz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:37 AM

Minecraft Username: SizeMetters
Been playing for: since alpha came out.
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): Cadet
Minecraft Skills: pretty good, i think.
Why should we pick you?: because i am creative, i help other people and i love minecraft.

so i hope you will choose me.  :GoldBar:

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4339 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

liztikz said:

Minecraft Username: SizeMetters
Been playing for: since alpha came out.
Starting rank (Scout or Cadet): Cadet
Minecraft Skills: pretty good, i think.
Why should we pick you?: because i am creative, i help other people and i love minecraft.

so i hope you will choose me.  :Coal:

Accepted! I'll send you the IP now!
Posted Image