• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Narroo
    Narroo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Ever since Thursday, I cannot log into either the website or the game!  

Interestingly, when I tried to use the password recovery function, it wouldn't recognize me at all till this morning.  Now it recognizes my user name, but not my email.

Anyways, I sent an email on Thursday to support.  I got a confirmation email, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Register or log in to remove.

Blk_converse

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

The exact same thing happens to me. I was playing minecraft just an hour ago and logged off to do revision, tried to go back on and when I tried to log on again using the launcher, it kept alternating between two messages 'User not premium' and under the play offline button '(not downloaded)'. I am a premium user as I've been playing since Beta 1.3 and I obviously have it downloaded. When I tried logging in on the internet I managed to, deleted everything to do with minecraft on my computer and tried downloading it again. I downloaded it again but after trying to log in on the launcher, it kept giving me those messages. Now I can't even log in on the website. I also have minecraft on a USB so I could play at school and it works fine there but it doesn't have any saves, texturepacks or mods on it anymore after logging in on it.
I'm using Windows XP if that helps anyone with the solution. Please help us D:

Narroo
    Narroo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

I'm on Windows 7, so I doubt it's specific to a version of windows, or windows at all. Perhaps something happened to their databases?

izjust4fun

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

Same problem as me. Password revovery recognizes my user but not my email =( i ssent an email to support about 2 weeks ago still no reply.

Narroo
    Narroo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:04 AM

^So, how are we going to get this fixed then?

Ice_crafter

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:12 AM

I've been having this problem for a bout an hour now. It's starting to piss me off.
Aliens have UFOs. We have Minecraft. It's obvious whose the superior race.

CodaBear_7

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

ok, I'm having the same problem. I can't log in (it tells me it can't connect) from the launcher and I see nothing but the page background when I try to play on the browser. Tracert says that it times out but when I ping minecraft.net it goes through easily. I have another computer in the same space my brother is using to play right now, as i type. I just can't connect. This computer shows that there is no malware or anything weird in the hosts file.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all about it. Otherwise, I hope this information is of some use to someone else.

Narroo
    Narroo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:15 AM

^ That's a Different problem than ours.

Our problem is that the game and the website no longer recognizes our username/passwords combinations.