Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Default Terrain.png

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

red_royal
  • Minecraft: red_royal

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

I'm trying to find the Terrain.png file for 1.5_0.1 because i'm editing a texture pack and the twat who created the one i'm using for a template covered the entire PNG file with extras, tags and what not.
I tried googling it and searching this forum but it was to no avail, could someone please provide me with either a location to download the file or inform me where to find it in the .minecraft files.
If you can't do either of the above, could you at least direct me to a texture pack (Updated to 1.5_0.1) that atleast shows the placement of the new Rail pieces?

Thank you
Posted Image <--- Click it... or your computer will explode, not joking... you better hurry...

Register or log in to remove.

BeauSjo
    BeauSjo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

f you ever need to have a new minecraft.jar (where the terrain.png is) you can simply delete or move the bin folder in the .minecraft folder.

Start the game and it automatically updates itself to the latest version. Terrain.png should be included.  :P

Angrycraft

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

You can find the terrain.png inside your minecraft.jar, you have to use an archiving tool like 7.zip or Winrar/ etc to open it.
The new rails are under the redstone repeaters and beside the yellow light blue and light purple wool.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

red_royal
  • Minecraft: red_royal

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:11 PM

Angrycraft said:

You can find the terrain.png inside your minecraft.jar, you have to use an archiving tool like 7.zip or Winrar/ etc to open it.
The new rails are under the redstone repeaters and beside the yellow light blue and light purple wool.

Ahh okay thank you =)
Posted Image <--- Click it... or your computer will explode, not joking... you better hurry...