[32x][1.3.1] GERUDOKU 1.3.1

32x32 hd gerudoku lil_jening rpg updated lovely works

• Please log in to reply
611 replies to this topic

Lil_Jening
  • Minecraft: Lil_jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:47 AM

POPULAR

I am retiring this patch (1.4) head over to http://www.minecraft...udoku-faithful/  for a great version of GeruDoku.

Twas fun.

I updated the pack to support 1,3

But for 1.2.5 you will need to down load Gerudoku version 1.1.6

Also if have some free time check out my YouTube channel CanBritTeam.

You WILL have to use the HD patcher.

HD Texture Patcher.

How to install.

Credit: CanBritTeam.

Download
Normal Pack (1.3.1) > Download

Older Version (1.2.5-1.0)
Download

You Can Now Customize The Texture Pack Here!
Customizer.

Fixes/Additions

-Added Emerald Ore/Block/Gem stone
-Added Villager Trading
-Added New Creative Menu GUI
-Added Tripwire Terrain
-Added Cocoa Bean Plants
-Added Editable Book GUI
-Revisited some of the new stuff
-Changed the map icon

Spoiler:

Photos

Over All

Posted Image

Full Album of In-game Pictures Available
HERE

Please reply if you have any suggestions

And Please Vote This Post Up By Clicking The + Sign....

Fixed By: Lil_Jening
Follow Me on Twitter.

Register or log in to remove.

srelysian

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

I will be the first person to say thank you. The original pack doesn't seem to be getting updates.. in fact, as of now the title says:

[32x] [1.4] GERUDOKU [31 MAR 2011] [outdated, use an alt]

Too bad, it's my favorite texture pack. Hopefully you or someone else will continue working on it.

crosbyfan

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:32 AM

is this the same file you posted on page 92 on the official post ? If so when i try to make me wolf sit up it doesn't work, along with when i try to feed them. not that much of a biggie but if you could fix it that would be awesome :)

Lil_Jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:40 AM

crosbyfan said:

is this the same file you posted on page 92 on the official post ? If so when i try to make me wolf sit up it doesn't work, along with when i try to feed them. not that much of a biggie but if you could fix it that would be awesome :Diamond:

Yes It is the same but I thought I would make a post for the people who missed it.

And for your dog that is not the texture pack problem but have you tried to hit him? Maybe he just needs a good hit.

Micah
    Micah

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Minecraft: HeatMaster22

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:13 AM

Looks pretty good.

Dogs look a bit rough and powered rails could use some work but thanks for updating my favorite pack.  
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Nemexus
    Nemexus

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts
  • Minecraft: Nemexus

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:25 AM

Looks nice!
Posted Image My YouTube Channel is NemexusHD

crosbyfan

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

Lil_Jening said:

crosbyfan said:

is this the same file you posted on page 92 on the official post ? If so when i try to make me wolf sit up it doesn't work, along with when i try to feed them. not that much of a biggie but if you could fix it that would be awesome :P

Yes It is the same but I thought I would make a post for the people who missed it.

And for your dog that is not the texture pack problem but have you tried to hit him? Maybe he just needs a good hit.

ahh never mind its working now.. wierd, thanks for updating :Lava:

tubbydonuts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:20 AM

Dude, I love you! I was so angry to see that GeruDoku said use alt, but now i Dont have to!! You're a bloody legend! :Glass:

Lil_Jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

Micah said:

Looks pretty good.

Dogs look a bit rough and powered rails could use some work but thanks for updating my favorite pack.  
:VV:  :Pig:  :Pig:

How's this for the new rails??? Not Much but I have updated it to make it more noticeable.

Posted Image

Make all the Wood Things Green???
or
Make The Center Thing Red???

Let Me know.

GIRICHOKO

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

Man, I can't thank you enough... I tryed anything to addapt my old Gerudoku TP to 1.5... Unssucessful, I had to use Gerudoku 1.6 which is darker and I can't tell the difference form stone and cobblestone.
You made my day.   :P  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

swordlord357
  • Minecraft: Swordlord357

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:06 AM

Thanks a ton, however I have 2 problems. 1) Whenever I do a texture pack, and place a block it crashes. I'm using mcpatcher-1.1.12_02. I don't iff this is because of the patcher or what! 2)Whenever I do the beta of the latest mc patcher (2.0.0_0 I think its called) I look in all the folders it gives me, but the patcher isnt there, just its corrosponding folders! Help, and thanks for keeping gerudoku alive, I hope you continue your work
Here,  :Notch: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

TY!

MrJongberg

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:47 AM

swordlord357 said:

Thanks a ton, however I have 2 problems. 1) Whenever I do a texture pack, and place a block it crashes. I'm using mcpatcher-1.1.12_02. I don't iff this is because of the patcher or what! 2)Whenever I do the beta of the latest mc patcher (2.0.0_0 I think its called) I look in all the folders it gives me, but the patcher isnt there, just its corrosponding folders! Help, and thanks for keeping gerudoku alive, I hope you continue your work
Here,  :Diamond: :GoldBar: :: ::  :)  :)  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

TY!

Use the new HD patcher, viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=252531, just follow the instructions

xron89
    xron89

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

anyone find that the game crashes when using this pack not a clue why, but i use this texture pack and i cannot do anything in game apart from walking and jumping if i do then the game crashes and automatically closes

ZeroWellies

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

Hello, I am using a customized version of your pack, your pack works fine, but my one does not work. All I changed were the wolves, items, terrain and art. Here is my pack. Can anyone tell me why this does not work?

http://www.2shared.c... ... LLIES.html

Luigirules12

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:37 AM

Can you PLEASE fix the achievements screen.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lil_Jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

Luigirules12 said:

Can you PLEASE fix the achievements screen.
Why what's wrong with it?
Pics please. I had nothing wrong on mine so if you can send some pics it would be great.

Lil_Jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

swordlord357 said:

Here,  :P :) :D :D  :Spider:  :Zombie:  :Sheep:  :SSSS:  :DORE:  :tnt: :Pig:  :D  :Iron:  :D  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

TY!

Ok so I semi understand.

All you have to do is right click the mcPatcher and select run with java.
Tell me if this helps.

Peks
    Peks

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Minecraft: Peks

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

Everytime I place a block I crash, do you know why this is happening? I have cleaned my minecraft folder out.
Posted Image

Lil_Jening

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

Peks said:

Everytime I place a block I crash, do you know why this is happening? I have cleaned my minecraft folder out.

I'm pretty sure we had this before. Using the newest hd patcher. The beta4???

Qartic
    Qartic

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

Thanks for the update, Im using the Beta 4 patcher but to no avial. Still cant place or mine blocks without crashing. Ive Cleared all my other mods out but it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Edit

Being a silly, Make sure to empty your texture pack folder before running the HD patcher. It all works now  :chestfront: