Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

☣Welcome To☣

☣The ZombieLand!☣

☣Story☣

I once heard a tale from my father. A story of a world much different than the one we live in now. Void of the fear that spreads through this world, itching at the nerves we still have left. This story was, no... is, a glimpse at the world before the plague. Before the death of millions... before the destruction of our cities and towns... before we had to cower in fear just to increase our chance of survival. This story was not just something that made us hope for a return to what we once had. We can never go back to the way we were before, and even if we could, why would we want to? We were marked, scarred by the excess of negativity, this was our chance to break free of the strain. Our one chance at retribution.

It went something like this:

“Humans, we are told, are something of a rarity. Sweet on the eyes and not to hungry for flesh. We grew and struggled at times, and we thrived at others. Eventually growing wasn't enough. The leaders of the world decided that their holdings were not big enough. Expansion was a requirement to prove your government's superiority. If you were not a large entity, you were nothing. Not even the rock that the small bodied protestors through at the marching death machines. Human soldiers were replaced as technology grew, but even those were replaced when the chemical battles began to ravage our populations. There were not enough people to fix and design new weapons. We turned towards chemically altered lifeforms. These things would later become the “New Army.” Flesh eating monsters that seemed to defy the constraints that humanity faced. Large spiders, flesh easting zombies, and suicide “Creepers” were rampant across the globe. Vying for the dominance that each country hoped to control...

This new movement did not last. Major parts of the world were pushed back in time, with one major addition, a new spread race of unwanted beasts. Combined with the increasing fear that the layer between the Nether and our world would break, they were our doom. They ate our moral and followed up with our friends and family. The world would be scarred. Beyond repair, beyond hope. Survivors is what we had become.”

This broadcast will be our last attempt to reach the outliers of our failing society. There is hardly hope, but we are tired of running.

Join us if you seek to make a final stand against these abominations. Join ZombieLand now!

ChangeLog:

Added mcMMO
Turned Off Creepers and Skeletons
Added Server to Vote site
New rule , you will get 20$ in game per player you recruit to the server.

☣Server IP:  50.22.36.173:25684 ☣  :SSSS:  :SSSS:

☣Coming Soon:☣
Website  :D
Forum  :Diamond:

☣What Makes us Different from all the other servers?☣

- Good and Experienced Roleplaying Players  :Diamond:
- Strict Admins and Moderators  :Diamond:
- Hard whitelist applications so we have decent players in RP.  :Diamond:
- Night lasts 15 minutes and day only 3.  :Diamond:
- Like we said This will be a Ultimate Zombie Survival server.  :Diamond:
- Zombies can now Break Blocks , this means they will get inside your fucking house to fucking eat your brains!
- Party System  :Diamond:
- Ingame economy will never die  :Diamond:
- 5% chance of huge zombies to spawn  :Diamond:
- In-game Coin: Feathers (to get them kill zombies)  :Diamond:
- Professional Team of Administrators and Moderators.  :Diamond:
- Skills. Thats right , you wont get always the resources , you need to lvl up to get higher chances of actually getting them! :Diamond:

☣How the Game will Work?☣

☣There is 15 Minutes of Night and ONLY 3 Minutes of day. ☣Do you know what this means? ☣Yes 3 minutes to get all the resources you need to be safe during the night.
☣Impossible you say? ☣Not anymore. We have added a party system that you can party up with your friends and build together , 1 task for each party member will make everything much easier.
☣Every night there is a 5% chance that a "Boss" Zombie will spawn , the so Called "Giants" They have huge HP and HUGE DAMAGE, and yes they also can GET  INSIDE YOUR HOUSES.? Be aware of them and run for your lifes!
☣We have a skilling system that to use better weapons/pickaxes/axes you will need to gain experience and level up , to gain experience simply keep on training that kind of skill. to see your level simply use the command /level or /lvl.
☣Soon we will get a guard system that will make you able to purchase guards and they will help you survive against the horde of the zombies!

☣RULES!☣

☣1- ROLEPAY! Main rule. You need to roleplay in every situation you face in this world. We the admins and moderator are very strict and we will ban you WITHOUT warning if we find out that you arent roleplaying.  :Diamond:

☣2- Do not Grief! Griefing will not be allowed and will be "REWARDED" with a permanent Ban.  :Diamond:

☣3- Do not Spam , Do not be Racist , Do not Troll , Do not Flame.  :Diamond:

☣4- If you die you can comeback but you will need to be a completely "New Person" and roleplay as one. If you were in a party before you may not join that party again by saying "hey invite me back in" or something like that , a roleplaying chain must happen there.  :Diamond:

☣5- Do not Dupe , Do not hack , Do not cheat , you will be banned doing so.

☣6- Do not build Useless piece of craft Okay? The piece of crap i'm referring to is:  :Diamond:
Flying "Shit" , well flying houses will be destroyed since zombies cant reach you.
Super Large Houses in the middle of an apocalypse? THATS A NO NO! just do a small / medium sized house , you may build a village (clans) in the future.
If you leave a house destroy it a little bit to make it look like it was destroyed by the zombies.
Dont make random shit (chests , furnaces , beds) spread around the server in the wilderness it will make the server look kinda retarded.

☣7- Welcome all the new players , its always good to walk in a new server and see everyone welcoming you.  :Diamond:

☣8- Don’t even think of being immature and TROLOLOLO or roflecopter you will get banned! You can be immature like lol, but if you go farther then lol i will warn you! (Lol ruined world rule)  :Diamond:

☣9- Act like if it was you in that situation , like if you were living the moment , what would you do in that situation.  :Diamond:

☣10- Do not break in other people houses without permission / being in a party or having a open door or space. if you break in you will be banned.  :Diamond:

☣11- Stealing chests will be allowed unless its protected.  :Diamond:

☣12- You will now receive 20$ ingame money per player you recruit!  :Diamond:

☣The Team that Helped Building the Server:☣

Owner: Spectrejoe , sumusiko (me)  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Moderators: iPro , Opc44 , Alistair  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Website Designer: Opc44  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Forum Designer and Forum Admins: Me , Opc44 , Alistair  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Ventrilo:

Posted Image

IP: mczombieland.no-ip.org
Port: 3784
Password: Only for whitelisted players so ask ingame for it.

Picture!

First Little Town on the Server , it was raided by 40 Zombies and 4 giants its a bit destroyed!
Posted Image

3 Giant Zombies known has Bosses! SUPER HARD TO KILL

Posted Image

:Diamond:  ☣Donations!☣  :Diamond:

☣Why Donate  :Diamond: ? This server costs quite alot  , and all the costs comes out of my pocket  :Diamond:  (me , the owner) We have to pay for the server  :Diamond:  , for the domain , for the forums , everything , FOR YOU TO HAVE FUN. Donating will help us keep up with the server costs and making it able to last longer , hopefully it will last forever ;D. Also Donators will also get bonus depending on how much you donate!  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

:Diamond: ☣Bonus:☣ :Diamond:

:Diamond: ☣5$ Donation:
- You will get /spawn command.
- Able to Protect 2 Chests (ask admin).
- You will get Teleport party commands
- Extra 50$ In-game known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- You will get /Home and /Sethome commands.

:Diamond: ☣10$ Donation:
- Able to Protect 3 Chests (ask admin).
- You will get Teleport party commands
- Extra 100$ In-game known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- You will get /Home and /Sethome commands.
- You will get faster and better assistance.
- 1 Diamond  :Diamond: , 2 iron  :Iron:  , 2 gold  :SSSS: .
- Shops will cost 25% less for you.  :Diamond:

:Diamond: :Diamond:  ☣20$ Donation:

- Able to protect 6 chests (ask admin).
- You will get teleport Party commands.
- 200$ ingame known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- You will get /Home , /Sethome , /warp commands.
- When needing assistance You will be in front of the line (unless someone donated more)
- 3 diamonds  :Diamond:  , 5 iron  :Iron:  , 5 gold  :SSSS: .
- Shops cost 50% Less for you.

:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: ☣30$ Donation:

- Able to protect 9 chests (ask admin).
- You will get teleport Party commands.
- 300$ ingame known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- When needing assistance You will be in front of the line (unless someone donated more)
- 4 diamonds  :Diamond:  , 10 Iron  :Iron:  , 10 Gold  :Iron:
- Free Shop for you to sell your items to players.

:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: ☣50$ Donation:
- Able to protect 15 chests (ask admin).
- Cool [Uber Donator] prefix before your name ,  Any colour you wish.
- 500$ ingame known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- Ability to teleport people to you if they accept.
- An NPC will be created at spawn with your name in your honor; you can customize what he says in chat!
- You will receive 1 Guardian NPC at a location of your choice.
- Higher priority; you guys pay for the server, so you are the ones who get to shape it.
- 12 Diamonds  :Diamond:  , 12 Golden Apples + 12 items of your choice!
- You will gain the /tp command , means you will be able to teleport to other players , but you cant kill them.
- 2 Free Shops

:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  ☣100$ Donation:
- Able to protect all the chests you want , no limit ammount (ask admin).
- Cool [Legend] prefix before your name ,  Any colour you wish and you can change it anytime you want!
- 1000$ ingame known as ZombieHeads the ingame currency.
- Ability to teleport people to you if they accept.
- An NPC will be created at spawn with your name in your honor; you can customize what he says in chat!
- You will receive 1 Guardian NPC at a location of your choice.
- Higher priority; you guys pay for the server, so you are the ones who get to shape it.
- 25 Diamonds  :Diamond:  , 25 Golden Apples + 25 items of your choice!
- You will gain the /tp command , means you will be able to teleport to other players , but you cant kill them.
- Higher chance to become Moderator / Admin.
- 3 Free Shops

:Diamond: ☣Donate Now!☣ :Diamond:

Posted Image

After logging into PayPal.com - Click Send Money add [email protected] to the 'to' field. Select the Personal tab and then ensure it's set to 'send as a Gift' and click continue. Don't forget to leave your IGN!  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Vote For the Server:
Posted Image

Whistelist Application:
IGN:
Are you Mature:
Got any previous experiences in RP:
In what RP servers or games have u played before:
Good Grammar: Yes / No
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.):
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them):
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.)::
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No):
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No):
Did you vote? (Yes / no):
Referred by anyone? 

Please support the server by helping us getting more players by getting this in your signature!

Posted Image
[center][url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=294615][img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6864/imxkem.png[/img][/url][/center]

Vote Shop:
New Feature that you can buy items in game for voting points.

Tutorial:

Click To vote and before you press the "Vote" Buttong take a screenshot and post on forums!

Vote shop rewards:
Coming Soon.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Silverwolf77
  • Minecraft: Silverwolf77

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

IGN: Silverwolf77
Are you Mature: Most of times but im not boring xD/
Got any previous experiences in RP: Some but not much
Do you like RP servers: Yes Very entertaining
In what RP servers or games have u played before: a minecraft server
What do you think about the server: Looks very fun worth joining
Good Grammar: Yes
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): My Character is Called Wolf and is a rebel of a guy and loves following the wind. He Meet a beautiful young lady. He loved her and she loved him back they decided to settle down. He settled down then when his love went to get some water. A Zombie burst threw the wall and ate his loves brains out barley escaping Wolf declared vengeance on all the zombies.
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them): Dark black hair with red highlights that covers one of his eyes. Dark Brown eyes (black even). White skinned Wears a red shirt. Black pants black shoes and a broken heart on his shirt.
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): I'm looking for a server to call home and i would like to give rping a try
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): Help people survive and build and maybe even give some materials
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes understood.
Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system? (Yes/No): yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you: Not really just is it 24/7 and if not when are the hours
Darkness does not always equete to evil, just as night does not always bring good...

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

^^

Denied Silverwolf , Please make a good and more detailed characters background story

Posted Image

EpaFtw
    EpaFtw

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

Bump, fun server so far! Btw says im not on the whitelist but I was on earlier mining diamonds getting wood etc.

LouisLuck1

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

IGN: LouisLuck
Are you Mature: yes.
Got any previous experiences in RP: I have played countless RP servers and i am like a master of RP -_-.
Do you like RP servers: Ofcourse.
In what RP servers or games have u played before: The Plague, Sanguines Prison escape, Many Many More.
What do you think about the server: I think it looks very good and has potential because it has diffrent features from others.
Good Grammar: Yes.
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): My character Is called Grasnuk, A abandoned Dwarf that longed to live the life of an elf. He farmed for days on end trying to perfect his techniques. Then finally an idea struck his brain and he began to plan and build. His plan was to build underground farms to get away from the zombies above ground, He would name this farm "Project Protocol". This is where his story begins....
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them):
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): I want to join your server because i believe this server has the potential to have a thriving community and has a lot of good, special features that a lot of other servers do not have. I would also like to build a zombie-safe underground village one day and thrive inside it with a clan of about 2-3 people that i get to know on the server.
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): Like i said above, i would bring my "Project Protocol" to your server and i would bring a thriving village in time.
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm: Yes (you have made a mistake on "how the game will work")
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm: Yes
Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system?: Yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you: None.
Posted Image
Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:50 AM

EpaFtw said:

Bump, fun server so far! Btw says im not on the whitelist but I was on earlier mining diamonds getting wood etc.
try now

Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

accepted Louisluck

Posted Image

EpaFtw
    EpaFtw

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

sumusiko said:

EpaFtw said:

try now
Nope, my ign is Epaftw and it is still now allowing me to join the server.

Silverwolf77
  • Minecraft: Silverwolf77

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

Silverwolf77 said:

Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): My Character is Called Wolf and is a rebel of a guy and loves following the wind. He Meet a beautiful young lady. He loved her and she loved him back they decided to settle down. He settled down then when his love went to get some water. A Zombie burst threw the wall and ate his loves brains out barley escaping Wolf declared vengeance on all the zombies.
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them): Dark black hair with red highlights that covers one of his eyes. Dark Brown eyes (black even). White skinned Wears a red shirt. Black pants black shoes and a broken heart on his shirt.
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): I'm looking for a server to call home and i would like to give rping a try
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): Help people survive and build and maybe even give some materials
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes understood.
Any other information you would like us to know about you: Not really just is it 24/7 and if not when are the hours

is it better now? xD
Darkness does not always equete to evil, just as night does not always bring good...

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

EpaFtw said:

sumusiko said:

EpaFtw said:

try now
Nope, my ign is Epaftw and it is still now allowing me to join the server.
it should work now :S i had to add myself to the whitelist or else i couldnt login either i added and i could login so you should be able to. ill restart server

Posted Image

AgentK177
  • Minecraft: AgentK177
  • Xbox:ErczXx

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

IGN: AgentK177
Are you Mature: Yes of course.
Got any previous experiences in RP: Not really
Do you like RP servers: Obviously
In what RP servers or games have u played before: I have played so much, its not funny anymore.
What do you think about the server: Epic, Killing, Zombie, Fest.
Good Grammar: (>Yes<) / No
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.):Its been 13 years, since his father past away. Nobody actually knew how he died. I've been trying to figure that out, and avenge his fathers death, or be cautious of how death came to him. Paranoia struck him, scared and cautious of everything around him. 32 ideas of how his father could of possibly died? But then.. it was nighttime. He had the idea to sleep after he was cooking the pork chops he bought. He heard groans, and people scraping his door. He woke up in shock. He came out of his room, instantly when he looked to the right he saw people, with blood, torn faces. Out of shock, he ran for his life, so he runs out to back door figuring out that the front door was somehow close to him? How come the back door didn't have much green-ripped-blood-faced people... Somehow, that might have actually linked his fathers death that much closer.......
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them):A peasant, dirt on his face, tears from fear. Blood on his hands.
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): Because I love surviving outbreaks with alot of challenge. Not one where you just get a freaken' minigun and rape all the zombies and save the day. No. But this is awesome, more the challenge, more the fun.
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): A bunch of friends, lots of blood, more friendly people, and make people more friendly :iapprove:
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No):Yes
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No):Yes
Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system? (Yes/No):Yes
Any other information you would like us to know about you:No,not really.
Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

accepted agent

Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

well yes , accepted

Silverwolf77 said:

Silverwolf77 said:

is it better now? xD

Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

epa recommend me a plugin to turn creepers off worldguard doesnt seem to be working

Posted Image

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

New stuff added , Mcmmo added!

Posted Image

wowcomm
    wowcomm

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

IGN: wowcomm
    Are you Mature: i like to think so, im happy to be screened though while playing.
    Got any previous experiences in RP: i played world of warcraft for 3 years, roleplaying for the majority of that time.
    Do you like RP servers: ive never played a RP minecraft server yet, keen to have a peek
    In what RP servers or games have u played before: world of warcraft, fallout new vegas
    What do you think about the server: ive not had the pleasure yet
    Good Grammar: Yes / No (i would say in between, as all im susceptible to make the error here and their.)  
    Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): i hadnt yet made one up, ive had a few bad servers recently with many griefing players even though the servers in question state they are not allowed and get banned, as of such i would love to be given the chance to fill this out once i know ill enjoy the server for more than an hour :iapprove:
    An Image of your Character (as you imagine them): slim, pale, something your server would see alot of i imagine, always hungry and cold being chased by the massing zombies.
    Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): to find a server to call my home, to play with a respectful bunch of people and enjoy the time i spend playing minecraft.
    What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): a fun bubbly attitude
    Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): yes
    Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): ive read but not fully understood them, im hoping it will stick with me after i read it again tomorrow and the next day and so on til its stuck good and tight in my brain.
    Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system? (Yes/No): im pretty sure i do, again i would need to play to be sure i think
    Any other information you would like us to know about you: im very respectful and not at all tolerant of ignorance or foul mouthed gits who only seek to troll and annoy those having a good time.

look forward to hearing back from someone about my application :)
Wowcomm
Posted Image
Sie sind nicht bereit!

CalamityBlue
  • Minecraft: CalamityBlue

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

ODE: SELECT ALL
IGN: CalamityBlue
Are you Mature: Yes.
Got any previous experiences in RP: Nope. =/
Do you like RP servers: Haven't really tried any.
In what RP servers or games have u played before: None yet. =/
What do you think about the server: I think it is interesting and hope for a chance to join.
Good Grammar: Yes / No
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): He was raised in an urban area and has decent general knowledge. He likes to use computers and sometimes isn't the most truthful of people. However, he is a good person at heart. He will do anything to protect those that he holds close. He carries his laptop everywhere with him and uses it when he has any free time. That's about it.
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them): He is somewhat of a computer geek and he is intelligent. He is also slightly overweight and a jolly person.
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.):I want to join because it seems like a good RP server and I am intrigued by something like this. I sincerely hope that this server will last and will not be closed down early. I am aslo looking around for a good server to join.
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): I can bring a good roleplayer. Besides that, I will also be able to be a good team player. Lastly, I am good at organizing resources.
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes.
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes.
Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system? (Yes/No): Yes.
Any other information you would like us to know about you:Not really. =/
Chumhandle- turquoiseTechie

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

Wowcomm , denied sorry you need to make the character background now because you will have to rp like if it was your own background.

CalamityBlue accepted

Posted Image

wowcomm
    wowcomm

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

sumusiko said:

Wowcomm , denied sorry you need to make the character background now because you will have to rp like if it was your own background.

Ok, so im not even allowed to check the server and then get back to that right after, i mean, tbh i really dont think thats too much too ask, and it says alot that your server and those whom lead it cant make that option available to new minecraft players who are keen to get involved. anywho, i dont think ill bother now, the attitude stinks to high heck. someone else will gladly accept my proposal to first check their server and when that time comes theyll receive my honest respect and future donations.

good day sir/maam
Posted Image
Sie sind nicht bereit!

sumusiko
    sumusiko

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

wowcomm said:

sumusiko said:

Ok, so im not even allowed to check the server and then get back to that right after, i mean, tbh i really dont think thats too much too ask, and it says alot that your server and those whom lead it cant make that option available to new minecraft players who are keen to get involved. anywho, i dont think ill bother now, the attitude stinks to high heck. someone else will gladly accept my proposal to first check their server and when that time comes theyll receive my honest respect and future donations.

good day sir/maam

The more you play minecraft servers the more you will notice that real RP servers are rare and i want this one to be strict to RP , thats why the background is a "must have". Well we dont have many players online atm so i guess u can take a look if your quick and dont interact with other players yet

Posted Image