• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[32x][1.3] ~Assassini-Costruttori~ (Discontinued)

assassins creed renaissance

• Please log in to reply
1078 replies to this topic

Steelfeathers
  • Minecraft: Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

Hey you! Read this:
Are your bricks/gold blocks/pumpkins on fire? Does the nether looks like water?

Fix these glitches with the HD patch!

Posted Image

Assassins. Builders.
Step into a world of Renaissance intrique with Assassini-Costruttori. With this richly detailed and historical pack, you can create anything from a quaint Italian villa to the Sistine chapel- even recreate scenes from the Assassin's Creed games for the ultimate old-school parkour experience!

Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image

What's the difference between the two versions? See below under F.A.Q.

Mirror (PMC):

http://www.planetmin...aftrenaissance/

---> Customize! <---
Coming soon

Version 2.2 features:
  • 1.3 odds and ends (most 1.3 stuff was included in the last update)

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Posted ImageAssassini-Costruttori by Steelfeathers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Posted Image

DO:

-Make videos using this pack Posted Image
-List this pack as the recommended pack for your map
-Spam the internet with screenshots from this pack
-Post this pack to your foreign language website. Please do not put the zip file itself up for download! Just link back to this page or the customizer page.

DO NOT:

-Use any of these textures/alternates in your remix/compilation/best-of pack. You can remix as much as you want for yourself or your server, but DO NOT post said remix for other people to download.
-Use any of these textures/alternates as placeholders. There are plenty of packs that you can pull from, and if they are just placeholders it shouldn't matter anyway.
-Take any of these textures/alternates and change one pixel/flip them upside down and claim that they are yours.
-A general rule of thumb: If it feels too similar, it probably is.
-Put an adfly link (or any other method of collecting money) on this pack.

Posted Image

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/268340-32x123-assassini-costruttoriwip-lots-of-new-textures-pg44-182k-downloads/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/L6oQL.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/268340-32x123-assassini-costruttoriwip-lots-of-new-textures-pg44-182k-downloads/"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vQh9o.png[/IMG][/url]

Make both our lives easier! Read the forum rules before posting.

"I love the textures, but why is everything so dark? I wish texture pack makers would make them brighter!"
"They're dark like my soul." -Thistle

Register or log in to remove.

Sjaelen
    Sjaelen

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

Looks really good so far, but I'd recommend:
- adding a bit of grass to the side of a grass block.
- making bricks be a bit more consistent in their colors (less varying colors).

The rest looks great!
Posted Image

mcb1
    mcb1

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:05 AM

OMFG OMFG DOWNLOAD LINK NHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
Posted Image
Cave Johnson, we're done here

mcb1
    mcb1

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

Spoiler:

Posted Image
Cave Johnson, we're done here

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:09 AM

Sjaelen said:

Looks really good so far, but I'd recommend:
- adding a bit of grass to the side of a grass block.
- making bricks be a bit more consistent in their colors (less varying colors).

The rest looks great!

Instead of adding grass to the side of the blocks (which always clashes with the top when running the HD patcher) I added little weeds to the cracks. Take a closer look at the screenshots and you should see them (they don't appear on regular dirt).

"I love the textures, but why is everything so dark? I wish texture pack makers would make them brighter!"

XSSheep
    XSSheep

Creeper Destroyer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 5713 posts
  • Minecraft: XSSheep

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:16 AM

Add sidegrass!!!
Sidegrass is being fixed for 1.5 so it fits with biomes. That should stop any complaints you have about it clashing AND make everyone happy!
Apart from that though, it really looks great!

Posted Image

Sjaelen
    Sjaelen

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

Instead of adding grass to the side of the blocks (which always clashes with the top when running the HD patcher) I added little weeds to the cracks. Take a closer look at the screenshots and you should see them (they don't appear on regular dirt).

I do see them, however the grass ending on the top of the block looks a bit weird.

Also sidegrass is being fixed, so that won't be a problem anymore. :3
Posted Image

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

Sjaelen said:

I do see them, however the grass ending on the top of the block looks a bit weird.

Also sidegrass is being fixed, so that won't be a problem anymore. :3

Now that I know about the 1.5 fix, I'll definitely go back and add sidegrass. Thannks for the review!

Aandolaf
    Aandolaf

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

Looks very nice. I especially like the smooth stone, iron door, cacti, and torches..and most of it actually.  Guess I'm not crazy about the nether, but it fits with the game(havn't played it) and I rarely go there anyways )

So yeah, I like it a lot, keep it up.
Minecraft Middle-Earth Look for my other stuff! http://www.planetmin...ember/aandolaf/
West and North Freeport also here on the MC forums

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:37 AM

Aandolaf said:

Looks very nice. I especially like the smooth stone, iron door, cacti, and torches..and most of it actually.  Guess I'm not crazy about the nether, but it fits with the game(havn't played it) and I rarely go there anyways )

So yeah, I like it a lot, keep it up.

*Points to top of post*

I guess you would be one of those people interested in a non-assassin's creed pack that has 'regular' nether blocks?

Mr.GorillaMan1990

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

I need link naoooo!!!  :Pig:

viper23
    viper23

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

Everything except the grass and dirt looks amazing. Side grass would be nice, and consider making the dirt darker, and see how it looks.

kingsrep

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:31 AM

viper23 said:

Everything except the grass and dirt looks amazing. Side grass would be nice, and consider making the dirt darker, and see how it looks.
I agree, I love this and I will dowload it as soon as you put up a link, but the dirt through me off, I thought it was sand stone. If you just make it a little less yellow it will be great!
Also, will you be makeing a set of Assassin skins to go with the pack? that would be really cool.

Edit: I had an idea for you :Diamond: you could make 'almost' invible ladders, that just have one of those metal bars that stick out from the walls in the game, then you can look like you are really scaling the walls rather than climbing a ladder.
Whats red and not there?
No Tomato!

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

kingsrep said:

viper23 said:

I agree, I love this and I will dowload it as soon as you put up a link, but the dirt through me off, I thought it was sand stone. If you just make it a little less yellow it will be great!
Also, will you be makeing a set of Assassin skins to go with the pack? that would be really cool.

Edit: I had an idea for you :) you could make 'almost' invible ladders, that just have one of those metal bars that stick out from the walls in the game, then you can look like you are really scaling the walls rather than climbing a ladder.

Yep! How did you discover my evil plan?! *Cackles*

Expect Ezio, Female Assassin, male assassin, Leonardo Davinci (for those peaceful builders out there), and Cesare Borgia! (for those who simply love being evil).

And that is an EXCELLENT idea for the ladders. I will definitely do something like that and have it as an alternate texture...or the main one, if I decide it looks better :Diamond:

JasonShepard

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

Is...is it possible that there is hope for assassin's creed in minecraft?  Thank you good sir for bringing sexy back :D
Also the smooth stone and ores look too smooth in my opinion. Can you make them look a bit more rough or provide alt. textures?

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

JasonShepard said:

Is...is it possible that there is hope for assassin's creed in minecraft?  Thank you good sir for bringing sexy back ;)
Also the smooth stone and ores look too smooth in my opinion. Can you make them look a bit more rough or provide alt. textures?

I was going to roughen the ores up a bit anyway, but I'll look into it.

Steelfeathers

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

viper23 said:

Glad you like it. I went back and tweaked the grass and will be posting updated screenshots shortly.

S16URT
    S16URT

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

mcb1 said:

OMFG OMFG DOWNLOAD LINK NHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

What he said!!! :P  :D  :Pig:  :iapprove:

ReaperOfDeath

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

Lovely pack. Glad to see a change from all these bloody simple packs.

Can't wait for download.
Posted Image

Sh1ft_One
  • Minecraft: Sh1ft_One

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

this...is...AWESOME!
I love how you've made the Nether into the 'real world', now that's productive thinking!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image