• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Pillow
    Pillow

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

Hey people.. I've been wondering lately how you stream your computer live.  I recently tried downloading manycam and then using ustream ... But that is WAY too laggy for people to see.. And bad quality..

So if any of you guys know how to do it . PLEASE help me :/  :iapprove:
Check out this viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28852  if you want any of your worlds in a gameplay youtube video!

Register or log in to remove.

legolover122

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

i dont think you can. i just tested xfire (that can stream live) but it doesnt recognize minecraft as a game...
Dedicated servers starting at $69.99 USD a month at http://www.greenolivetree.net/!
Posted Image

Ads are accurate you say? go watch a commercial for starcraft 2, then go see a gameplay clip. the come back to me.

Alexch2
    Alexch2

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:06 PM

Download procaster, with that you can stream live on http://www.livestream.com, On there a DL link to procaster is. Great program, high FPS and great quality. Works for everything. You can stream the screen, or a game. ( It registers MC as a game, Yes.)

Program's really easy to use, just sign in and press "Stream now!" And you automaticly start streaming on your Livestream acc.

It can also stream your webcam live. I highly reccomend using Procaster.

Rubrica
    Rubrica

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

I also recommend Procaster; it's worth noting that it's the tool that Notch uses to stream.

shadow0820
  • Minecraft: Shadow0820

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

Alexch2 said:

It registers MC as a game, Yes.
Lies, everytime I try to use it, it says
"To begin game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press Ctrl+F1"  I thought it was supposed to recognize Minecraft.

insinerator

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Everytime I try to use procaster on minecraft recording the game it says it is recording but doesnt and recording from the screen is very lagy. Im still tinkering with it.
SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonasQ
    JonasQ

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

insinerator said:

Everytime I try to use procaster on minecraft recording the game it says it is recording but doesnt and recording from the screen is very lagy. Im still tinkering with it.

Second necro post. Let the thread dieeeeee.

WedTM said:

If God didn't want women to be in the kitchen, then why do they come with milk and eggs already?

2:43 AM  Animator: Ejaculation in iron pants? No underwear?

XLyx
    XLyx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: XLyx
  • Xbox:Sondrexo

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

Well, to livestream at all, you MUST have a good computer. Remember that the livestream is sent out all over the world. You also need a good graphics-card and a smooth internet.

I am using Procaster or Xsplit.

Xsplit is in Beta mode right now, but it's darn good.

Taiine
    Taiine

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4177 posts
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

Ustream is also very nice.

You can also use a program called Manycam, it's a FREE webcam program that can also shoot your desktop.

Posted Image

MaximusCreeper

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Dude, chill out whoever mentioned killing the thread. I don't think that saying that procaster didn't work right and that they're trying to fix it is really a "necro post." Just saying... in fact, what YOU said about death is more necro than anything on this thread!

minecrafter147

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:42 AM

View PostMaximusCreeper, on 15 April 2014 - 02:39 AM, said:

Dude, chill out whoever mentioned killing the thread. I don't think that saying that procaster didn't work right and that they're trying to fix it is really a "necro post." Just saying... in fact, what YOU said about death is more necro than anything on this thread!
And that was a necro right there.
stat.killBoss.WitherBoss=3/18/2014,stat.killBoss.EnderDragon=3/21/2014
Posted Image
This is the 2,500,000th topic on the forums.