• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

WANTED: Nazi Zombie texture pack

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

creeperdepperheeper

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:55 PM

if u like NAZI ZOMBIES make all of the map texture packs. NAZI ZOMBIE MAPS: nachet der toten, verruckt , shi no numa, der reise.

Register or log in to remove.

nekronuke

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:25 AM

creeperdepperheeper said:

if u like NAZI ZOMBIES make all of the map texture packs. NAZI ZOMBIE MAPS: nachet der toten, verruckt , shi no numa, der reise.
learn proper english. i'll re-write this for you, 12 year old minecrafter

Hello, i like Nazi Zombies, from Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty:Blackops. If someone could make a texture pack of these for me, i would be in your debt, as it would enrich my minecraft experience. If you need references, Please look for screenshots of the maps Nacht der Untoten (night of the undead) Verruckt (Crazy/asylum) Shi No Numa (Swamp of death) and Der Reise (the factory). If further are needed, You should look at Five, Kino der Toten (theater of the dead) and ascension, from Call of Duty: Blackops.

Thank you for your time
Got some extra money to throw away? I need a new PC that can actually play minecraft : http://goo.gl/Ar9Kj

Call of Duty- ON MINECRAFT? Download Ace of Spades here! http://u.bb/370053/aceofspades
Posted Image
I LOVE SHAROSE

-S-
    -S-

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1408 posts
  • Location: In my mine somewhere dark, I hear noises. Get me out of here!
  • Minecraft: Trok

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

nekronuke said:

Hello, i like Nazi Zombies, from Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty:Blackops. If someone could make a texture pack of these for me, i would be in your debt, as it would enrich my minecraft experience. If you need references, Please look for screenshots of the maps Nacht der Untoten (night of the undead) Verruckt (Crazy/asylum) Shi No Numa (Swamp of death) and Der Reise (the factory). If further are needed, You should look at Five, Kino der Toten (theater of the dead) and ascension, from Call of Duty: Blackops.

Thank you for your time

Lol, learn proper english. You had a lot of mistakes in there yourself.

Hello, I like Nazi Zombies from Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty: Blackops. If someone could make a texture pack of these for me, I would be in your debt, as it would enrich my Minecraft experience. If you need references, please look for screenshots of the maps Nacht der Untoten (night of the undead), Verruckt (Crazy/asylum), Shi No Numa (Swamp of death), and Der Reise (the factory). If further are needed, you should look at Five, Kino der Toten (theater of the dead) and Ascension from Call of Duty: Blackops.

Fixed :Diamond:

Oh and lol, go get ZombieCraft. Just search it on YouTube or Google. I believe ZombieCraft is what your looking for unless, you only want a texture pack and not like the game. Because Nazi Zombies in Minecraft is awesome!

HEROCRAFT Whitelisting Team

Trok

echo4321
    echo4321

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:32 AM

nekronuke said:

Thank you for your time
your a dick  :iapprove:

Windslayer8

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

i agree with you,i dont know why everyones hating on you.
Posted Image

Prior: Administrator and Builder of Evo-119: Fall of Man, builder and mod in Shadows of Morrowind and Shadows of Valenwood.

ALikePie
    ALikePie

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

http:///Users/ALikeP...JamesCraft32x32 8.zip

ALikePie
    ALikePie

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts