• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Free minecraft redeem code

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

ghostisgay

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

-modsnip-  i did it. you get a free minecraft account. you can get one for yourself then get some for other people

Mod edit: Account made to advertise scam, banned.

Register or log in to remove.

ghostisgay

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

Its very good. you just need to complete a few surveys and you get accounts. im onto getting my 2nd account

colorfusion

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

I would normally not post so that the thread does  not get bumped, but while it is already near the top I will warn people that this is a scam and most likely is full of viruses, my browser warned me of the site and its common sense.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=188960

I also find it amusing how what you claim to be your minecraft account has not got beta.

I never trust users with no other posts that have just come on to advertise suspicious websites in the wrong section.

ghostisgay

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

rofl how is it a scam? go into it. look for yourself. even youtube it, theres a vid that explains it. i just wanted a free minecraft acc so i found this, made a fake email, registerd on site with fake email, and got 200 points and got my free acc. not a scam bru

keyes528
    keyes528

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:04 PM

It seems you have no life, not being able to afford a 15 euro game.

unknown45

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

why would you post this insuggestions and WHY would you post this on minecraft forums
Posted Image
Posted Image

im a wolf tamer :)

Talk'in bout minecraft

mrwormy
    mrwormy

End Dweller

• Members
  • 6711 posts
  • Minecraft: mrwormy

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

Bitch,Ain't nobody here that wants yo shit.[/Lafayette]

Flamboyant gay black men aside,People here are smarter than that,Try giving out turbo builders club for shitblox,You might find your trolling more fruitful.
"Only a few find the way, Some don't recognize it when they do. Some don't ever want to..." ~Cheshire cat.

Icebreeze
  • Minecraft: Mudaquil

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

This is a total scam. I scanned the site with my Anti-Virus, it detected 153 viruses. Erm, something like that. Go to the site ROBLOX, your trolling will be 99.9% more successful than here.

Bye.
My steam is "Mudaquil". Go there.

Writr
    Writr

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Minecraft: Writr

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

1) Even if this site wasn't a scam, it is still immoral and shows that you are a completely cheap bast***.  If you want Minecraft, PAY for it.  Seriously, it costs less than a lot of other games out there and provides a lot of fun and entertainment.  People make their money off of selling these games, the least you can do is give them credit and pay for the game.

2) Secondly, this is clearly a scam.  I didn't even bother with clicking the link to see if it was because I can tell that the site is probably filled with viruses just waiting to rape my computer.

So good luck trying to post anything else on these forums, kid, because you're about to get banned.  Have a nice day. =)

DeathJoker00

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

Already sent Basic a message about this.

Basic
    Basic

Pikamin

• Retired Staff
  • 1174 posts
  • Minecraft: Basic

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

DeathJoker00 said:

Already sent Basic a message about this.
Hi!

That's a scam-site and you're advertising it, thus it's against the rules.

-locked-