Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Inventory Bar Disappear?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1

lilviepk3z
    lilviepk3z

    The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:05 AM

I was afking at my skeleton dungeon trap and I got creeped lol so I died.  
Respawned, ran back to my trap and collected all my stuff, but for some reason my entire heads-up display thats normally on screen is gone!
I can't see the hearts or the inventory hotbar unless I actually open up my inventory.
I can still use all of the items I just can't see what order I have them in or what my health is.  Nor can I see what I'm weilding in my hand.  Would by an awesome Hardcore mode, but I don't want them gone right now.
I've tried quitting the game then going back on, but that didnt work, Idk what to do lol
:(  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

SkyPiercers!?
  • Location: America, Land of the Free and Home of the Recession (Wisconsin)

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

Did you press F1?
My Mod Ideas:

MineScience - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=166560
Dragonator - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141803
Sand Skiffs - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=233346

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3

Krondelo
    Krondelo

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

Der push F1 noob.
For Science!

Posted Image

#4

lilviepk3z
    lilviepk3z

    The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:09 AM

^ I have Mac.  F1 doesn't do that.  It controls screen brightness.
Posted Image

#5

rseah
    rseah

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:13 AM

Press fn+f1 for a mac :P
Posted Image

Tired of plain old puzzle maps? Try out "The Secret of Wayhart Point"an adventure map where you are free to explore!

#6

brimen
    brimen

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:14 AM

hold fn in the bottom left of your keyboard. Then hit F1. I think that might work.

#7

Fredfbar
    Fredfbar

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:15 AM

This is a little fail, I think you could've searched for it before posting this, sorry, but it's true.
You pressed F1 or Apple + F1(I think?) on the new macs, I have a PC so I could be completely wrong.


Posted Image


#8

lilviepk3z
    lilviepk3z

    The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

Thanks for the help guys.
And I did search for it and found nothing.
Posted Image

#9

bpettis
    bpettis

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

Posted Image

there should be a little fn key, press that and then the f1 key.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Porydan2 said:

I made a particle accelerator out of raw and cooked ham, but all I ended up finding was the Piggs Bacon

PwnagePorcupine said:

General Shrooms said:

austindp28 said:

Sig'd
Sig'd
Sig'd

#10

Momizi
    Momizi

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:39 AM

lilviepk3z said:

I have Mac

thats why
Posted Image

#11

greencheese

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:16 AM

lilviepk3z said:

^ I have Mac.  F1 doesn't do that.  It controls screen brightness.

I suddenly see your problem...

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#12

108ricky
    108ricky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 976 posts
  • Location: 66.135.60.226:29465

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:35 AM

lilviepk3z said:

I was afking at my skeleton dungeon trap and I got creeped lol so I died.  
Respawned, ran back to my trap and collected all my stuff, but for some reason my entire heads-up display thats normally on screen is gone!
I can't see the hearts or the inventory hotbar unless I actually open up my inventory.
I can still use all of the items I just can't see what order I have them in or what my health is.  Nor can I see what I'm weilding in my hand.  Would by an awesome Hardcore mode, but I don't want them gone right now.
I've tried quitting the game then going back on, but that didnt work, Idk what to do lol
:SSSS:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :tnt:

I have the same problem I have tried F1, Fn + F1, and nothing seems to work
Posted Image
The place to be.

#13

Drab Emordnilap

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:37 AM

108ricky said:

I have the same problem I have tried F1, Fn + F1, and nothing seems to work

Firstly, thank you for searching for a relevant thread instead of making a new one without looking for an answer first.

Are you on Windows or a Mac? A desktop or a laptop? Are you running any mods?

#14

108ricky
    108ricky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 976 posts
  • Location: 66.135.60.226:29465

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:44 AM

Drab Emordnilap said:

108ricky said:

I have the same problem I have tried F1, Fn + F1, and nothing seems to work

Firstly, thank you for searching for a relevant thread instead of making a new one without looking for an answer first.

Are you on Windows or a Mac? A desktop or a laptop? Are you running any mods?

I am on a mac, desktop, and I have single player commands and tomanyitems mods.

(P.S. I think it is option + F1 but when i try it it just opens a window called iMac)
Posted Image
The place to be.

#15

Tycoonfan01

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

Fartbuster said:

hahahahaha

:Furnace: :Furnace: :Furnace:

Why do you keep posting off-topic and saying diamond diamond diamond?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hybran said:

PUNCH TREE: GET WOOD
PUNCH SHEEP: GET WOOL
PUNCH CREEPER: GET IN DEEP SHIT

#16

BlockCraft

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

108ricky said:

Drab Emordnilap said:

108ricky said:

I have the same problem I have tried F1, Fn + F1, and nothing seems to work

Firstly, thank you for searching for a relevant thread instead of making a new one without looking for an answer first.

Are you on Windows or a Microwave?? A desktop or a laptop? Are you running any mods?

I am on a Microwave, desktop, and I have single player commands and tomanyitems mods.

(P.S. I think it is option + F1 but when i try it it just opens a window called IMicrowave)

Fixed



Ontopic
If Fn+F1 didn't work, i suggest press random buttons until you find it, thats what i do actually.

Posted Image


#17

108ricky
    108ricky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 976 posts
  • Location: 66.135.60.226:29465

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:10 AM

Quote

i suggest press random buttons until you find it


Been doing that for 5 minutes now, but it just crashed....
Posted Image
The place to be.

#18

108ricky
    108ricky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 976 posts
  • Location: 66.135.60.226:29465

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

Found it! It is: Fn + alt + F1
Posted Image
The place to be.

#19

Xboxologist

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:44 AM

I got this same problem but with xbox version :( What do I do?

#20

DevilOfEnderDragon

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:16 AM

View PostTycoonfan01, on 23 April 2011 - 02:00 AM, said:

Why do you keep posting off-topic and saying diamond diamond diamond?
He is trying to get many posts and reach something like rank on this forum like "Ghast hunter"
He will get banned i think so