• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(WILL PAY) I need someone to make me a COMPLETELEY CUSTOMIZED Resource Pack

resourcepackneeded customizedresourcepack willpay pay payinvolved paypal texturepack resourcepacks create

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

alecbek
    alecbek

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 12:07 AM

I need a custom resource pack made for all of those that are subscribed to my YouTube channel. It would need to have the name of my channel as the inventory backround and my Minecraft In-Game-Name and the pack would have to have cool-looking swords, a cool-looking bow, cool-looking, cool-looking potions, and pretty much everything that has to do with PvP and other things would have to look cool and the pack would have to seem very customized. I will pay you via PayPal Goods & Services. (I will not pay via PayPal Friends and Family, sorry.)

Register or log in to remove.

Freedomna
    Freedomna

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2059 posts
  • Minecraft: Freedomna
  • Xbox:Freedomna

Posted Today, 12:18 AM

View Postalecbek, on 21 April 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

I need a custom resource pack made for all of those that are subscribed to my YouTube channel. It would need to have the name of my channel as the inventory backround and my Minecraft In-Game-Name and the pack would have to have cool-looking swords, a cool-looking bow, cool-looking, cool-looking potions, and pretty much everything that has to do with PvP and other things would have to look cool and the pack would have to seem very customized. I will pay you via PayPal Goods & Services. (I will not pay via PayPal Friends and Family, sorry.)
Can you a bit more specific? Cool to me may be ugly to you.
I put the fun in FUNDAMENTALIST EXTREMISM!

alecbek
    alecbek

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 12:33 AM

Everything just needs to look very unique.

Alvoria
    Alvoria

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4045 posts
  • Minecraft: Alvoria

Posted Today, 12:35 AM

I do work on commission, but unfortunately I don't have a Paypal Merchant account. I doubt you're going to find anyone else on this forum who does either, so unless you have a very good reason for that restriction you may want to think about dropping it.

If you ever reconsider, please send me a PM with more details on exactly what you want including things like resolution and style.

Posted Image

kkoolllcraft

Posted Today, 12:42 AM

View Postalecbek, on 21 April 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

ill do it if you give me a MC account

alecbek
    alecbek

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 12:54 AM

View Postkkoolllcraft, on 21 April 2014 - 12:42 AM, said:

ill do it if you give me a MC account

If the deal with the guy who replied to me first doesn't come through, that's a deal.

Doom-bob
    Doom-bob

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • Minecraft: Charuka

Posted Today, 03:48 AM

View Postalecbek, on 21 April 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

If the deal with the guy who replied to me first doesn't come through, that's a deal.
thats a scam
how do you know he'll make you a good pack? or any at all?
Don't waste your money

Posted Image

Alvoria
    Alvoria

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4045 posts
  • Minecraft: Alvoria

Posted Today, 04:32 AM

View PostDoom-bob, on 21 April 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

thats a scam
how do you know he'll make you a good pack? or any at all?
Don't waste your money
Hi.

I don't appreciate accusations. I've done textures on commission for several servers, and I've yet to have anyone consider me a "scam" in any way, shape, or form.

When accepting a commission, I always create a texture or two for the person hiring me before taking any money. This lets the person paying me know that I do, in fact, make textures and gives them an opportunity to critique the textures that I make before paying so that we both know that they will be satisfied with my work.

There are also precautions you can take. For example, if someone hiring me insisted we could arrange for an escrow service that would hold the money until the artwork is delivered. I also offer to sign any reasonable work for hire agreement that the person hiring me cares to put forth.

Please don't accuse me of things when you neither know me, nor have the slightest idea how the process of commissioning an artist online works. Thank you.

Posted Image

Crimsollite
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted Today, 04:38 AM

View PostAlvoria, on 21 April 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:

*text wall*
I do believe he was referring to the guy with five posts who said that he'd make a pack "if you give me a mc account".